Xiaomi Monitor 27 Inc 2k 165 Hz Not Support Xbox Series x for 2k 120Hz

Discus and support Xiaomi Monitor 27 Inc 2k 165 Hz Not Support Xbox Series x for 2k 120Hz in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Dear, I have bought Xiaomi Monitor 27 Inc 2k/1440p 165Hz. When I am using for the Xbox Series X, its just can 1440p 60Hz, did not support 1440p... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AdeSaprudin, Nov 4, 2021.

1. AdeSaprudin
    AdeSaprudin Guest

Hi Dear,

I have bought Xiaomi Monitor 27 Inc 2k/1440p 165Hz. When I am using for the Xbox Series X, its just can 1440p 60Hz, did not support 1440p 120Hz.

But When I use on the PC, With HDMI can 1440p 144Hz and Displayport can 1440p 165Hz. I think Need to be update Firmware this Xbox.

I have try to changed All config This monitor, But Cannot work.

Please Advise

Thanks

:)

AdeSaprudin, Nov 4, 2021
  2. Nursemorph Win User

3. AdeSaprudin Win User

The frame rate list is show, but when i change to 120Hz, The resolution is change automatically to be 1080p
    [​IMG]
  4. AdeSaprudin Win User

Thanks Samy for reply.

Still finding the solustion.

I have tried it, and still not work for 1440p 120Hz.
  5. SammyVS Win User

Just to be clear. Does the 120hz option not appear?

Press and hold your Xbox's power button until the console turns off, remove the power cord. On your monitor turn off VRR or freesync if so. Turn the console back on and in video modes uncheck the variable rate box and try again.
  6. SammyVS Win User

Honestly, I'm out of ideas about the root of the problem, if it can fit into what our other colleague said
Thema:

1. Xiaomi Monitor 27 Inc 2k 165 Hz Not Support Xbox Series x for 2k 120Hz - Similar Threads - Xiaomi Monitor Inc

2. How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...: Whenever I click press physically the menu buttons on my monitor it just shows me the input sources. I don’t have a keyboard or anything just xbox and my monitor....
  3. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  4. how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x?: i have an xbox one chat pad.. the best thing Microsoft ever made and then discontinued for some reason... in fact i now have 2 the old one was dropped on the 3.5mm socket with the mic in and has...
  5. I have a 1440p 165hz monitor curved and it wont do 1440p at 120hz

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a 1440p 165hz monitor curved and it wont do 1440p at 120hz: I have a 1440p 165hz monitor curved and it wont do 1440p at 120hz alot of people are saying its because its actually 119.88 or whatever but my monitor works when its 1080p 120hz so i dont get how...
  6. Xiaomi gamepad bluetooth controller right trigger doesn't work on android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xiaomi gamepad bluetooth controller right trigger doesn't work on android: Hello, i'm playing Xbox cloud on my tablet android Samsung galaxy tab A. My xiaomi gamepad bluetooth controller has a problem. Every button works except the RT trigger (which is called R2 on the...
  7. Controller Problems with Xbox Gamepass App (Cloud Gaming) on Xiaomi Mi 9

in XBoX on Mobile
    Controller Problems with Xbox Gamepass App (Cloud Gaming) on Xiaomi Mi 9: Hi everbody, I have paired a Xbox One (also tried a new Xbox Series ) Wireless Controller to my Xiaomi Mi 9 Phone. In the Xbox Gamepass Menu the Controller is working completly normal. When I...
  8. Xiaomi 34" widescreen gaming monitor issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xiaomi 34" widescreen gaming monitor issues: I have an xbox one x + xiaomi 34" 24:9 widescreen which supports 4k and 144hz. 1. 120hz is only available for 1080p, but even this comes with a glitchy screen. Only one half of the screen is...
  9. Problem with Netflix app in Xbox One S and Xiaomi Projector

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Netflix app in Xbox One S and Xiaomi Projector: Hi there, I finally got my projector (a Xiaomi Mi Smart Compact) and everything is working great with my xbox one s, including 4K (the projector is 1080 native but admits 4k rescaled). All apps...
  10. Не работает 4К на Xbox One X с телевизором Xiaomi TV 4a 43'[4K does not work on Xbox One X...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Не работает 4К на Xbox One X с телевизором Xiaomi TV 4a 43'[4K does not work on Xbox One X...: Здравствуйте. Подключил свой Xbox one X к телевизору Xiaomi TV 4a, который в свою очередь поддерживает 4К и HDR10. Так вот, HDR10 поддерживается и работает, а 4К не даёт выбрать и пишет что...