Xiaomi gamepad bluetooth controller right trigger doesn't work on android

Discus and support Xiaomi gamepad bluetooth controller right trigger doesn't work on android in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i'm playing Xbox cloud on my tablet android Samsung galaxy tab A. My xiaomi gamepad bluetooth controller has a problem. Every button works... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zeus_322, Aug 26, 2021.

1. Zeus_322
    Zeus_322 Guest

Hello, i'm playing Xbox cloud on my tablet android Samsung galaxy tab A.

My xiaomi gamepad bluetooth controller has a problem. Every button works except the RT trigger (which is called R2 on the controller). I don't know what to do, the controller works great except the right trigger which for some shooter game is very problematic.

Do you have a solution?

Thanks in advance

:)

Zeus_322, Aug 26, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor and I'll be helping you :D

How are you, mate?

I recommend contacting the device manufacturer to see if a firmware update might resolve the issue or if it's a hardware issue to request a replacement controller.
  3. LuongVC Win User

Wireless Xbox One Controller Not Connecting

I only have one wireless controller, and one bluetooth controller unfortunately. The bluetooth controller works on all devices.

I purchased the wireless xbox one controller for the pc when it first release support for the PC. Years later, I purchased the bluetooth controller dedicated to use on my laptop when I'm on the move.

These days, I primarily use my bluetooth gamepad on my android tablet for android games, but I recently subscribe to Ultimate Game Pass to play on my tablet.
  4. Dave Lánský Win User

CV: hKpp TeLBM0Ymg+uqOMrtA+.2.0

Hello Kyle,

My phone is Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro. I have tried an app called Gamepad Tester and the app registered everything except the triggers (RT and LT).
  5. StrangeCargo71 Win User

Does the new Xbox one S Bluetooth controller work for iOS and android?

It's work with Android, I paired it with Nvidia Shield TV (Android 6.0)

But I have other problem with it, do not work Impulse Triggers in Forza 6 Apex via Bluetooth connection.
  6. ScreamingFoil34 Win User

Sign in issue, friend search issue

devices:

1. Pixel XL. Android 9

2. xiaomi redmi. Android 7
Thema:

1. Xiaomi gamepad bluetooth controller right trigger doesn't work on android - Similar Threads - Xiaomi gamepad bluetooth

2. how to adjust gamepad sensitivity in sea of thieves?

in XBoX on Windows
    how to adjust gamepad sensitivity in sea of thieves?: Hello, I've been playing Sea of Thieves on the xbox console for a long time, but I always didn't like the sensitivity of the gamepad while playing. when you have pvp with a person playing on a PC,...
  3. The gamepad cannot be updated and does not connect to the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    The gamepad cannot be updated and does not connect to the console: I received a gamepad as a gift, and it worked for a while. But today I discovered that it no longer connects to the console. If I connect it by wire, the console says that it is an unauthorized...
  4. Xbox gamepad replacement issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamepad replacement issue: My Xbox gamepad has developed a drift issue, and I'm not sure what category to select for replacement. Is it normal that 'wireless controller' isn't listed? (translate)...
  5. XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.: Hello. First of all I understand that you support guys are working hard. But please try to read the whole post before answer. Thank you. I have an XBox gamepad which was bundled with Xbox Series...
  6. Xiaomi Monitor 27 Inc 2k 165 Hz Not Support Xbox Series x for 2k 120Hz

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xiaomi Monitor 27 Inc 2k 165 Hz Not Support Xbox Series x for 2k 120Hz: Hi Dear, I have bought Xiaomi Monitor 27 Inc 2k/1440p 165Hz. When I am using for the Xbox Series X, its just can 1440p 60Hz, did not support 1440p 120Hz. But When I use on the PC, With HDMI can...
  7. Controller Problems with Xbox Gamepass App (Cloud Gaming) on Xiaomi Mi 9

in XBoX on Mobile
    Controller Problems with Xbox Gamepass App (Cloud Gaming) on Xiaomi Mi 9: Hi everbody, I have paired a Xbox One (also tried a new Xbox Series ) Wireless Controller to my Xiaomi Mi 9 Phone. In the Xbox Gamepass Menu the Controller is working completly normal. When I...
  8. Xiaomi 34" widescreen gaming monitor issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xiaomi 34" widescreen gaming monitor issues: I have an xbox one x + xiaomi 34" 24:9 widescreen which supports 4k and 144hz. 1. 120hz is only available for 1080p, but even this comes with a glitchy screen. Only one half of the screen is...
  9. Problem with Netflix app in Xbox One S and Xiaomi Projector

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Netflix app in Xbox One S and Xiaomi Projector: Hi there, I finally got my projector (a Xiaomi Mi Smart Compact) and everything is working great with my xbox one s, including 4K (the projector is 1080 native but admits 4k rescaled). All apps...
  10. Не работает 4К на Xbox One X с телевизором Xiaomi TV 4a 43'[4K does not work on Xbox One X...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Не работает 4К на Xbox One X с телевизором Xiaomi TV 4a 43'[4K does not work on Xbox One X...: Здравствуйте. Подключил свой Xbox one X к телевизору Xiaomi TV 4a, который в свою очередь поддерживает 4К и HDR10. Так вот, HDR10 поддерживается и работает, а 4К не даёт выбрать и пишет что...