Xiaomi 34" widescreen gaming monitor issues

Discus and support Xiaomi 34" widescreen gaming monitor issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an xbox one x + xiaomi 34" 24:9 widescreen which supports 4k and 144hz. 1. 120hz is only available for 1080p, but even this comes with a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CHNDRW, Sep 12, 2020.

1. CHNDRW
    CHNDRW Guest

I have an xbox one x + xiaomi 34" 24:9 widescreen which supports 4k and 144hz.

1. 120hz is only available for 1080p, but even this comes with a glitchy screen. Only one half of the screen is showing the 120hz refresh rate with different colors. depending on color depth settings, there will be no sound.

Xiaomi 34" widescreen gaming monitor issues [​IMG]

2. 4k only playable by stretching the screen horizontally, even when Freesync is off.

3. the above 2 i dont really mind as i intend to play on 1440p. but problem is this resolution doesnt support 120hz on xbox, when its working on my laptop and desktop system. seems it is a compatibility issue, being its XIAOMI.

I understand xboxs were designed for TVs, but seeing that monitors are also using hdmi, there shouldnt be any issues right?

thanks in advance if you are able to provide a remedy for getting my xbox to play at 1440p@120hz.

:)

CHNDRW, Sep 12, 2020
  2. Ron Amihai Win User

Xbox Series X doesn't support 1440p@120Hz with 1440p@144Hz monitor

Until you don't proof me this specific monitor (Xiaomi Mi Curved 34) enables 1440p@120hz with Xbox Series X, your comment is meaningless.

Yeah, there are some monitors with 1440p@120hz support for Xbox series s/x, that simply doesn't mean that ANY 1440p+ monitor with 120hz+ (especially 144hz+) can do it. Period.

I've tried everything, that (1440p@120hz) simply doesn't work with that monitor. I've already listed every step I've tried, I'm not gonna write it again.

Please read previous comments before posting the same dried comments...
  3. Major Angry Win User

Just wondering.. Xbox forums are so [Mod Edit] slow..why?

Really wish MS would pull the finger out and change the forum to support Widescreen monitors.
  4. Smuroh Win User

DVDs playing in square screen resolution (3 x 3)

Hi MingledPython16,

Just want to know what type of screen are you using? for me if i use my widescreen with my Xbox then i get the "square" look and I think that's specifically because i am using a widescreen monitor, but maybe knowing what type of TV or Monitor you are using
    with the Xbox might help figure it out.
  5. Miss Portia Win User

Using Xbox with PC monitor

Is the 360 set to widescreen or normal? How about your monitor? It sounds like there is a setting mismatch on one or the other.
  6. smalltownusa_2012 Win User

Could We See Ultrawide 21:9 Support for Xbox Series X ?

Been waiting patiently for Series X specs hoping I would see support for 21:9. Noticed today that above referenced article about Samsung encouraging Microsoft to add 21:9.

I would very much like a new monitor and a widescreen would be great.

Lately I've seen some good prices, but didn't dare buying without knowing if widescreen would be supported.

I wonder if there is wide screen support that widescreen prices might drop down if it is officially announced as companies such as Samsung see a chance to sell monitors.
Thema:

1. Xiaomi 34" widescreen gaming monitor issues - Similar Threads - Xiaomi widescreen gaming

2. When will widescreen/multi-monitor support be added to Xbox?/Will Xbox ever get DisplayPort?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will widescreen/multi-monitor support be added to Xbox?/Will Xbox ever get DisplayPort?: I have been looking at monitors all week for a dual monitor Xbox Series S setup only to find out two things, one Xbox doesn't have DisplayPort meaning I have to either get a worse monitor or get a...
  3. Xbox randomly went into widescreen and wont go back to full screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox randomly went into widescreen and wont go back to full screen.: And this just happened randomly while I was in a game too. At first I thought I had hit my remote and changed the display setting maybe, but that has not been the case. I've gone through every...
  4. Xiaomi Monitor 27 Inc 2k 165 Hz Not Support Xbox Series x for 2k 120Hz

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xiaomi Monitor 27 Inc 2k 165 Hz Not Support Xbox Series x for 2k 120Hz: Hi Dear, I have bought Xiaomi Monitor 27 Inc 2k/1440p 165Hz. When I am using for the Xbox Series X, its just can 1440p 60Hz, did not support 1440p 120Hz. But When I use on the PC, With HDMI can...
  5. Xiaomi gamepad bluetooth controller right trigger doesn't work on android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xiaomi gamepad bluetooth controller right trigger doesn't work on android: Hello, i'm playing Xbox cloud on my tablet android Samsung galaxy tab A. My xiaomi gamepad bluetooth controller has a problem. Every button works except the RT trigger (which is called R2 on the...
  6. Controller Problems with Xbox Gamepass App (Cloud Gaming) on Xiaomi Mi 9

in XBoX on Mobile
    Controller Problems with Xbox Gamepass App (Cloud Gaming) on Xiaomi Mi 9: Hi everbody, I have paired a Xbox One (also tried a new Xbox Series ) Wireless Controller to my Xiaomi Mi 9 Phone. In the Xbox Gamepass Menu the Controller is working completly normal. When I...
  7. Problem with Netflix app in Xbox One S and Xiaomi Projector

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Netflix app in Xbox One S and Xiaomi Projector: Hi there, I finally got my projector (a Xiaomi Mi Smart Compact) and everything is working great with my xbox one s, including 4K (the projector is 1080 native but admits 4k rescaled). All apps...
  8. Samsung QLED 49" on XboxOne X Widescreen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Samsung QLED 49" on XboxOne X Widescreen: How can I use my 49" QLED on my Xbox One X? I find no resolution? I would like to play fifa19 or even fifa20 in widescreen.. f0963517-51c9-4d19-b1dd-b2a3e91e2233
  9. Не работает 4К на Xbox One X с телевизором Xiaomi TV 4a 43'[4K does not work on Xbox One X...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Не работает 4К на Xbox One X с телевизором Xiaomi TV 4a 43'[4K does not work on Xbox One X...: Здравствуйте. Подключил свой Xbox one X к телевизору Xiaomi TV 4a, который в свою очередь поддерживает 4К и HDR10. Так вот, HDR10 поддерживается и работает, а 4К не даёт выбрать и пишет что...
  10. How do I tell if a movie is in widescreen or full screen on the digital marketplace

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How do I tell if a movie is in widescreen or full screen on the digital marketplace: I want to buy some older movies from the marketplace but some of the trailers for older movies are in full screen and it looks like it cuts of most of the picture. Is there a way to tell if you...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. playing xbox one x onxiaomi 34 inch curved monitor