Xfinity Login username and Password Box

Discus and support Xfinity Login username and Password Box in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey I’m having problems with the xfinity wireless network soon as I go to sign in the username and password box is not on the screen is anyone else... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MikeB23, May 16, 2022.

1. MikeB23
    MikeB23 Guest

Hey I’m having problems with the xfinity wireless network soon as I go to sign in the username and password box is not on the screen is anyone else having this problem?

:)

MikeB23, May 16, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi MikeB23! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Have you checked the Information shared here by your ISP?

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/connec...

Could you explain where is that you can't find the username and password box? Will be great if you can share a picture of that
  3. RobertBuckalew Win User

Port fording help?

I would try the upnp first ....

Login Information

◾Gateway - 192.168.1.1

◾Login Username - admin

◾Login Password - (located on the device)

UPnP

1.Open a web browser.

2.Log into the router by entering 192.168.1.1 into the address bar of the internet browser.

3.If the router prompts you to enter the username and password. Use “admin” for the username and the password is located on the device labeled “login password”.

4.Select System on the top.

5.Select Universal Plug and Play on the submenu.

6.Check or uncheck the box for "Allow Other Network Users to Control Router's Network Features".

7.Check the box for "Enable Automatic Cleanup of Old Unused UPnP Services".

8.Change drop down to "Publish ALL WAN Connections".

9.Select Apply.

10.Click on OK.
  4. Celentan091 Win User

Can't connect to Xbox Live

Ok I got to the login page... Not sure what to do now. Typed in my username and password for my comcast account and I got a "authentication failed" message. I am sure that the username and password I typed in was correct... is there a different login I
    need?
  5. SparkStormrider Win User

ClearAccess: UPnP

The login is different on newer versions of firmware on these modems.

Gateway - 192.168.1.1/admin

The username and passwords are the same however.
  6. Snyda Snypa Win User

Can't Login to My Account

Whenever I try and download my profile it tells me that I have to enter my username and password. When I do so, it tells me that "This email address or password isn't valid. Try again."

I know that the username and password is correct because I JUST used it to login into my account on xbox.com
Thema:

1. Xfinity Login username and Password Box - Similar Threads - Xfinity Login username

2. I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?: Hi my name is Emiliano and i can’t login to my minecraft account. The name is GradientDeer845, I don’t recall the email or password used to login. 13634549-16d1-4ea9-875b-fafd0b7c7491
  3. I just updated my Xbox, and now I can't get past the login screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just updated my Xbox, and now I can't get past the login screen: It updated. It feels like something is using all the cpu because the controller is very laggy. It gets stuck at login screen and eventually just turns black. I've restarted and pulled the power...
  4. How can I connect Xfinity hotspot to my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I connect Xfinity hotspot to my Xbox: I’ve tried the authentication process from 4 different web browsers and they all cut me off after I press “connect” without even showing me the login screen to enter my information, I’ve tried...
  5. I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account?: First of all, hello to whoever is reading this, SO, I am trying to use the 3 month gamepass nvidia has to offer, so i do everything, claim the code and what not, and then when its time to use it,...
  6. How do I login to my original account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I login to my original account?: I lost the physical disc of Minecraft so I reinstalled it on my ps4, and when I tried signing into my Microsoft account microsoft gave me a new one somehow, and now I can’t get back into my...
  7. Why doesn’t my Xbox series s connect to xfinity wifi I tried to login and it doesn’t allow...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn’t my Xbox series s connect to xfinity wifi I tried to login and it doesn’t allow...: I dont understand why my Xbox won’t connect to my via network 0540cb0c-6d58-4834-b2ea-cf0f37fd08f3
  8. How do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot: That's all, just how do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot. It's only showing IPV4. 451a2b19-5dd1-4bb6-bafe-4b68bd49833c
  9. I'm unable to connect to my hotspot or xfinity

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm unable to connect to my hotspot or xfinity: I can't connect to my hotspot or XFINITY hotspot cf38f6c9-676d-4d1e-8ba2-79660e686c10
  10. Xbox Series X will not connect to Xfinity Wi-Fi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X will not connect to Xfinity Wi-Fi?: There is an issue with the Xfinity hotspot Wi-Fi where you you are unable to provide log in information for xfinity on the Xbox edge browser. Previously, I had used my phones MAC address on my...