Xfinity app no longer working

Discus and support Xfinity app no longer working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently got a new Xbox 360....as my old one died. I still have the same HDD though. Since i've been using the new Xbox (with my old harddrive) the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by strongBADGUY, Aug 2, 2014.

1. strongBADGUY
    strongBADGUY Guest

I recently got a new Xbox 360....as my old one died. I still have the same HDD though. Since i've been using the new Xbox (with my old harddrive) the Xfinity app stopped working.

When i sign-in, it give me "Setup Error Code 810"

Its saying i'm using a secondary account. But i do not have a secondary account. Just the primary account. The same i was using before. But it won't let me use it anymore

:)

strongBADGUY, Aug 2, 2014
  2. J Storm
    J Storm Guest
    HBO to Go and Xfinity APP.

I think its really retarded there's no comcast/xfinity support for HBOGO for Xbox 360 im forced to use the xfinity app why cant i use both?????????? i can use both on my iPhone 4 HBOGO & xfinity tv app.........

J Storm, Aug 2, 2014
  3. den67
    den67 Guest
    Xfinity/comcast on 360

So Xfinity/comcast was coming to xbox360, And there was a app for it on the coming soon page.

But now that app (Xfinity) is not there any more.. Has xfinity backed down.???

den67, Aug 2, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: