Xenoverse 2 dlc does not appear

Discus and support Xenoverse 2 dlc does not appear in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi i bought a disc of xenoverse 2 and have lots of dlcs purchased but they do not appear in the game. Plz help me!!! cb2d89f8-34d4-4f38-9eaf-6d9fac03d84e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by phaganax1011, Mar 6, 2019.

1. phaganax1011
    phaganax1011 Guest

Hi i bought a disc of xenoverse 2 and have lots of dlcs purchased but they do not appear in the game. Plz help me!!!

:)

phaganax1011, Mar 6, 2019
  2. XsmkstarzX Win User

Its possible you can find that in your my games and apps on your console and download it.
  3. phaganax1011 Win User

Hi thanks eveybody who responded but i tried everything but nothing changed
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi phaganax1011,

Thanks for the update. Is your DLC listed as installed under the manage game option? To check, view whether or not they have been installed, follow these steps:

In your games list, focus on a game, press the Menu button
    on your controller, and then select Manage game & add-ons.

Some add-ons are accessed in the game rather than installed separately. Any installable add-ons or DLC not yet installed will appear under
    Ready to install.

If the DLC is installed when under the Manage game & add-ons page, then your game may not be registering them; for that you must contact the developer of the game.

I hope this helps.
  5. choppyseize Win User

Hi if you go to my games and apps and click on the game. You may be able to download the DLC from there. Have you tried that yet?
  6. Captain Gini Win User

Some users here in the Forum said that this problem is corrected by changing the console region to the US, so the game will be downloaded and all dlcs installed, as your game is on disk, I suggest you
    uninstall the game and install again by another region, as well as the dlcs.
Thema:

1. Xenoverse 2 dlc does not appear - Similar Threads - Xenoverse dlc does

2. Can’t connect to Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Servers: Hello! For whatever reason, whenever I play Dragonball xenoverse 2, on my series X, I’m unable to play any of the multiplayer modes that come with the game. Whenever I try and join a game with...
  3. Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy -

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy -: Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy - disc doesn’t want to finish downloading so I bough 1 in the Xbox store and does exactly the same thing stops at...
  4. dragon ball xenoverse 2 on my xbox and i like to play it on my pc but when i try to it say...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dragon ball xenoverse 2 on my xbox and i like to play it on my pc but when i try to it say...: dragon ball xenoverse 2 on my xbox and i like to play it on my pc but when i try to it say i need to connect my xbox to my pc like physically and i cant but i have my xbox accunt on my pc...
  5. Dragon ball xenoverse 2 save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon ball xenoverse 2 save data: I play dragon ball xenoverse 2 over the weekend on my friends xbox and when I went to play on my xbox it said that “ This save data cannot be used because its TP Medal purchase information does...
  6. DragonBall xenoverse 2 glitch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DragonBall xenoverse 2 glitch?: My friend logged onto his profile on my Xbox to play xenoverse 2 when he went back to his own Xbox he had all my tp medal info and the game is trying to make him buy the same amount of tp medals...
  7. My Copy of xenoverse 2 is stuck at 1.0.0.42

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Copy of xenoverse 2 is stuck at 1.0.0.42: Split from this thread. Hi Mae, I have the exact same issue as above mentioned and I have tried both ways to solve the issue that you have mentioned. I am on xbox series s and have a full xbox...
  8. My Copy of xenoverse 2 Won't acess the Xenoverse Service

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Copy of xenoverse 2 Won't acess the Xenoverse Service: Hi! I've updated my game and even brought the disc for xenoverse 2 however it tries to connect to the xenoverse server and then message still keep opening with the following: "The DRAGON BALL...
  9. Dragon ball xenoverse 2 extra DLC pack 4 will not install on external hard drive and only...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon ball xenoverse 2 extra DLC pack 4 will not install on external hard drive and only...: I've had this dlc since release I've tried to reinstall it lately and it won't install on my external hard drive even though it used to 76d61981-9f89-4fd1-85fc-8cae09258e27
  10. When I look for a recently released DLC for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, it isn't there.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I look for a recently released DLC for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, it isn't there.: So I am trying to get the new DLC in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, bought the Hero of Justice Pack Set and I got the first DLC but not the second, none of the DLCs are shown in the store, meaning I...