Xcloud wait times long

Discus and support Xcloud wait times long in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is the cloud service only to see a countdown of more than 50 (and more) minutes to play? What's the point of a service that aims to be agile with those... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Luciano Benítez, Jan 11, 2024.

1. Xcloud wait times long

Is the cloud service only to see a countdown of more than 50 (and more) minutes to play? What's the point of a service that aims to be agile with those waiting times? And not only in the most popular games, it happens throughout the catalog.

For the price of the ultimate service it should be instantaneous, otherwise they have to reduce the cost of the service or it depends on the average waiting time.

:)

Luciano Benítez, Jan 11, 2024
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xcloud wait times long

I'm afraid there are many people trying to use the servers, you either have to wait or acquire a compatible device. There is no fix for this, and support cannot create more servers.

This is a beta service available free to fortnite players, and only so many resources can be devoted to that pool
  3. Ryz.pak Win User

Xcloud wait times long

When It gets to the end it doesn't load up fortnite it shows up as "sorry queue is longer than expected" and I wanna play the new season but I cant because of this and if I go on the actual fortnite app my game crashes because old tablet
  4. CJDakota1017 Win User

Xcloud wait times long

I have a wait time of 80 MINS HOLY NUTS
  5. yt swerdna Win User

Xcloud wait times long

any way you can fix it, i legit have wait times of 200+ minutes
  6. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Xcloud wait times long

Hi Ryz.pak, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

I'm sorry you're waiting a long time, there are times it can take 5 to 10 minutes to avoid congestion on the servers. If a server is too populated in popular games like Fortnite, they limit the number of people playing at once.

This is independent of the subscription (paid or free with Fortnite) Since it is the developer, not the cloud service, that maintains the queue and service of the game. So that cannot be solved, unfortunately.

I tell you this as a player since I am a member of the community and a player so I am also affected by the long wait in XCloud but I also understand that it is due to server issues so that they do not become congested.

I hope this information has been useful to you.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
Thema:

Xcloud wait times long

1. Xcloud wait times long - Similar Threads - Xcloud wait times

2. I lost the Xcloud founding member items.

in XboX Insiders
    I lost the Xcloud founding member items.: Hello, I'm from Brazil and I lost the Wallpaper and the Xcloud founding member badge. Is there any way to resend the email or files in Portuguese? I lost them because I was hacked and they were...
  3. No Xcloud crossplay.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No Xcloud crossplay.: I play on xcloud on Microsoft edge but on Fortnite it says to turn on cross platform play but the settings are not the same as described in the alert. [img] [img]...
  4. Activision Blizzard Xcloud!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Activision Blizzard Xcloud!!!!!: Please relese all Activision Blizzard games to Xcloud talk with Ubisoft and pay them lots of money. Now Diablo IV not in Xcloud submitted by /u/jontebula [link] [comments]
  5. Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.

in XboX Insiders
    Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.: Hello, I am experiencing a problem running the Space Engineers game on xCloud under certain conditions. Currently, the issue arises only when I am joining a multiplayer session hosted by a...
  6. Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem: I have a problem with the cloud, I joined the Xbox Insider program, but the option to play with mouse and keyboard does not appear, Halo Infinite, Age 2, and so on. Does anyone know the solution?...
  7. Xcloud wait times long

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xcloud wait times long: I'm trying to play fortnite but the wait time goes too long 3befe9f7-918a-4a05-8f26-adce2ce0770e
  8. Why are there 5 to 10 min wait times for xcloud connection of GPu games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are there 5 to 10 min wait times for xcloud connection of GPu games?: I had no problems connecting within a minute before, but this past week and a half load times for cloud gaming via my Xbox one x have progressively gotten worse to the point that it now says 10...
  9. I'm in the xCloud Beta!! Can't wait to test this!

in XboX Insiders
    I'm in the xCloud Beta!! Can't wait to test this!: [IMG] submitted by /u/plugstart [link] [comments]
  10. What's the current wait time for xcloud invites?

in XboX Insiders
    What's the current wait time for xcloud invites?: Jus checking w other members to see what's the current wait time for xcloud signup. I got hooked on this after getting console streaming and now I jus wanna keep playing. I registered for xcloud...