XCloud stuttering on a Samsung TV

Discus and support XCloud stuttering on a Samsung TV in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, I have a Samsung CU7000, it plays fine for like 15 seconds then it stutters. I've tried everything that crossed my mind from TV options to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ChinSaysL, Jul 23, 2024.

1. /u/ChinSaysL
    /u/ChinSaysL Guest

Hello, I have a Samsung CU7000, it plays fine for like 15 seconds then it stutters. I've tried everything that crossed my mind from TV options to router configuration. I've tried playing on my PC and it plays just fine, wired or wireless, no difference, I'd like to report this bug since I wasn't able to contact support on the official site, a community contributor led me here, if there is any information I can provide please let me know. Thank you!

submitted by /u/ChinSaysL
    [link] [comments]

/u/ChinSaysL, Jul 23, 2024
  2. Georges C. Win User

Keep getting a wierd screen roll while playing any cloud games.. (I have 150mbps)

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Phil. when it says about your TV, are you playing Xcloud directly on a Samsung TV or are you accessing it through an Xbox console?
  3. Upinya Slayin Win User

Blu-ray stutter

@ camaro

I just watched immortals in 3d the other night. Not once did my glasses disconnect and not once did my movie stutter.

I have a samsung plasma 3d TV
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox One X, connected to Samsung Smart TV, when turned on, turns on the Xbox Series S plugged into a monitor and different powerstrip & outlet. Help please!

Is the series S the home console? I assume you’re doing game sharing?

You should report these bugs to Samsung, as whatever is linked is happening in the TV.

Are you using XCloud or console streaming on the TV?

I have never seen or heard of this before
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Sign in problems

Hi Parker my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Are you using a Samsung TV to play on Game hub via XCloud?
  6. xX Deano Xo Win User

Xcloud

when i was at XO19 i talked about this with thr Xcloud Crew, its still in its test stage and i have a iPhone X but I have decided to get a Samsung as well just for Project xCloud to test it
Thema:

1. XCloud stuttering on a Samsung TV - Similar Threads - XCloud stuttering Samsung

2. I lost the Xcloud founding member items.

in XboX Insiders
    I lost the Xcloud founding member items.: Hello, I'm from Brazil and I lost the Wallpaper and the Xcloud founding member badge. Is there any way to resend the email or files in Portuguese? I lost them because I was hacked and they were...
  3. No Xcloud crossplay.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No Xcloud crossplay.: I play on xcloud on Microsoft edge but on Fortnite it says to turn on cross platform play but the settings are not the same as described in the alert. [img] [img]...
  4. Activision Blizzard Xcloud!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Activision Blizzard Xcloud!!!!!: Please relese all Activision Blizzard games to Xcloud talk with Ubisoft and pay them lots of money. Now Diablo IV not in Xcloud submitted by /u/jontebula [link] [comments]
  5. Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.

in XboX Insiders
    Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.: Hello, I am experiencing a problem running the Space Engineers game on xCloud under certain conditions. Currently, the issue arises only when I am joining a multiplayer session hosted by a...
  6. Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem: I have a problem with the cloud, I joined the Xbox Insider program, but the option to play with mouse and keyboard does not appear, Halo Infinite, Age 2, and so on. Does anyone know the solution?...
  7. Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...: WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME ANYWHERE??? WHY IS THIS NOT AVAILABLE??? submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Ring638 [link] [comments]
  8. Xcloud device id issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xcloud device id issues: Dear Microsoft xCloud Team, I hope this email finds you well. My name is Tim, and I am deeply involved in managing a server for DayZ, a game that has fostered a vibrant and engaging community. I...
  9. Mouse and keyboard on XCloud

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mouse and keyboard on XCloud: Could you please report the presence of a Chrome extension that does what the community has been asking you for years? It exists and we want to use it without risk of ban. Microsoft's policy is to...
  10. G-Cloud update keeps crashing Xcloud

in XBoX on Consoles
    G-Cloud update keeps crashing Xcloud: At first it wasn't bad but now every time I play a game and I get into it, it randomly sends me back to homescreen out of nowhere. It didn't start happening until this recent update. Is it just...