Xcloud should include an option to cast your screen from your phone to a tv

Discus and support Xcloud should include an option to cast your screen from your phone to a tv in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Like the title said i wanted to give a suggestion that the xcloud app should have an option to cast the screen from the app to the tv. Currently i cast... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/rajder656, Jun 2, 2020.

1. /u/rajder656
    /u/rajder656 Guest

Like the title said i wanted to give a suggestion that the xcloud app should have an option to cast the screen from the app to the tv. Currently i cast my whole screen onto the tv and it sometimes gets kinda annoying because of notifications and stuff. I believe this feature would probably make the app much better

submitted by /u/rajder656
    [link] [comments]

/u/rajder656, Jun 2, 2020
  2. Rostom L Win User

what happened here exactly? how do I prevent it?

Hi Aut!

I believe that was only a video casting from YouTube. If your phone and your console share the same network, the option for casting video will be available to your YouTube app on bigger screen like Xbox.

You can try it now. Simply watch any video from YouTube on your mobile and there's a cast icon (looks like a screen with wireless signal) you can click and choose the device that appears there which should be your Xbox console. Just make sure your YouTube app on your Xbox is opened.
  3. ChristopherPino Win User

Miracast (ASAP Please!)

Agreed! Miracast should be included in the next Xbox One update! I have a few Windows based tablets, cell phones, etc that I'd love to cast content onto my big screen.
  4. SSJ MAURO Win User

Bought a movie on Microsoft expecting to be able to play it on Movies Anywhere app, but it won't play there. How can I get it to play there?

Hi Charles you can watch movies with the Microsoft Movies and TV app on your device. Also you can stream media by casting it to a device.
    Hi Charles you can watch movies with the Microsoft Movies and TV app on your device. Also you can stream media by casting it to a device.
    Hi again. I wish you could explain to me how to do this. My TV displays our cable on HDMI1. We have our Google Chromecast device connected to HDMI2. When we want to stream content from our phones or laptops, we switch the TV to HDMI2, and the streaming apps connect automatically. When I try to stream this Microsoft movie (Sorcerer, 1977) to the Chromecast on HDMI2, it says it can't connect. Likewise, just trying to cast it to the TV via HDMI1 does not connect, either. The only other ports available are InputAV1 and InputComponent, neither of which have a device connected, but the movie will not connect or cast to either of those. Please help me to be able to cast this movie from my Surface laptop to my Chromecast (in HDMI2 port on Samsung Smart TV). Also, is there any way I can access the movie on my Samsung S21 smart phone?

If you are using Microsoft Movies and TV it is not compatible with Chromecast as a workaround you can mirror your computer to your tv that should work, for Samsung smart phones I will recommend to contact their support site for more information, curently there is no app for android to watch them.
  5. Hello Neiman Win User

How to cast (NOT mirror) apps from iPhone to Xbox One?

Getting in the technical weeds, are they doing something different than the others? It is casting for both apps, right? So how can Netflix opt to include Xbox as a cast option, whereas Hulu doesn't ... especially if both cast to a Samsung TV? Appreciate
    the insights!
  6. iTsFx Win User

How to stop a device from casting to the XBOX One X on a wifi network in 2023 ?

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Advisor, and I'll do my best to help you.

If the settings or preferences options that were previously described are not available on your XBOX One X console, there are other ways you can try to stop a device from casting to it on a wifi network.

One option is to change your wifi network settings to prevent the device from connecting to the network altogether. Another option is to disable casting on the device itself, if possible.

To change your wifi network settings, you can access your router's admin page and block the MAC address of the device you want to stop from casting. This will prevent the device from connecting to the wifi network and thus prevent it from casting to the XBOX One X console.

To disable casting on the device, you can check the settings or preferences options of the device itself. If there is an option to disable casting, you can select it and the device will no longer be able to cast to any device on the wifi network, including the XBOX One X console.

If neither of these options works, you may need to consult the user manual or contact customer support for the device or the XBOX One X console for further assistance.
Thema:

1. Xcloud should include an option to cast your screen from your phone to a tv - Similar Threads - Xcloud should include

2. I lost the Xcloud founding member items.

in XboX Insiders
    I lost the Xcloud founding member items.: Hello, I'm from Brazil and I lost the Wallpaper and the Xcloud founding member badge. Is there any way to resend the email or files in Portuguese? I lost them because I was hacked and they were...
  3. No Xcloud crossplay.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No Xcloud crossplay.: I play on xcloud on Microsoft edge but on Fortnite it says to turn on cross platform play but the settings are not the same as described in the alert. [img] [img]...
  4. Activision Blizzard Xcloud!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Activision Blizzard Xcloud!!!!!: Please relese all Activision Blizzard games to Xcloud talk with Ubisoft and pay them lots of money. Now Diablo IV not in Xcloud submitted by /u/jontebula [link] [comments]
  5. Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.

in XboX Insiders
    Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.: Hello, I am experiencing a problem running the Space Engineers game on xCloud under certain conditions. Currently, the issue arises only when I am joining a multiplayer session hosted by a...
  6. Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem: I have a problem with the cloud, I joined the Xbox Insider program, but the option to play with mouse and keyboard does not appear, Halo Infinite, Age 2, and so on. Does anyone know the solution?...
  7. Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...: WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME ANYWHERE??? WHY IS THIS NOT AVAILABLE??? submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Ring638 [link] [comments]
  8. Xcloud device id issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xcloud device id issues: Dear Microsoft xCloud Team, I hope this email finds you well. My name is Tim, and I am deeply involved in managing a server for DayZ, a game that has fostered a vibrant and engaging community. I...
  9. xcloud with the webbrowser... which FPS should I be expecting from playing through my...

in XboX Insiders
    xcloud with the webbrowser... which FPS should I be expecting from playing through my...: Title pretty much.. Feels like it's all 30fps - is that what to expect, or are there games which can be played in 60fps through the browser? If so, which titles should support 60fps(if any)?...
  10. If you signed up with Project xCloud, you should be able to play the games for free w/o...

in XboX Insiders
    If you signed up with Project xCloud, you should be able to play the games for free w/o...: I don't have $180 to spend on Game Pass and there is no way my parents will pay for it. If you had project xCloud, you should be able to play the games for free w/o a Game Pass subscription but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xcloud screen cast