xCloud Preview on iOS - new member

Discus and support xCloud Preview on iOS - new member in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello all! So I just got invited to participate in the xCloud preview on iOS. I only have Halo: MCC collection as an option. I thought that there were... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DaFonkster87, Feb 12, 2020.

1. xCloud Preview on iOS - new member

Hello all! So I just got invited to participate in the xCloud preview on iOS. I only have Halo: MCC collection as an option. I thought that there were over 50 games in the xCloud library - like Destiny. Are games just slowly rolling out because of how new iOS is?

Thanks hive mind!

submitted by /u/DaFonkster87
    [link] [comments]

/u/DaFonkster87, Feb 12, 2020
  2. JDebro Win User

Xcloud

3. GER I PR3D4T0R Win User

Xcloud

Hi XxDarkkAvenger,

the Project xCloud Prievew is already available for iOS! Please note, that only 10,000 people in total can try out the beta right now. For more infos visit https://majornelson.com/.

With kind regards

4. ACHV HighBounce Win User

Thoughts so far on Project xCloud (Preview)?

I just signed up for the iOS beta, and I am hoping I get accepted. I don’t have an android or any of my old androids when I used to have one to play the preview for xCloud. I have heard some good things about the xCloud and I am hoping that it will be
    as good when it gets released on iOS. Hopefully I will get accepted.
  5. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Question

Like the others already mentioned, you should be fine using an external hard drive on an Xbox One S All Digital Edition console for installing and playing games assuming it meets the minimum requirements.

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-one/console/manage-storage

At the moment, the only way you'd be streaming games with the Cloud is if you were using XCloud, which is only in preview for select members in certain regions.

https://www.onmsft.com/news/microso...preview-and-teases-big-news-at-x019-next-week
  6. JordanRnd Win User

Xcloud gamepass not active

Yes i use edge and safari, ios have no xcloud app
Thema:

xCloud Preview on iOS - new member

1. xCloud Preview on iOS - new member - Similar Threads - xCloud Preview iOS

2. Project xCloud "Tap Learn more to find out how to participate in the preview"

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud "Tap Learn more to find out how to participate in the preview": So, I downloaded Project xCloud and I keep getting stucks on this screen, can anyone tell me how to get past this? On Windows 11 submitted by /u/demxi [link] [comments]
  3. Issue with xCloud web preview audio

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with xCloud web preview audio: I am testing the xCloud website thing. For some reason, even though I have restarted my computer and tried multiple games, the audio of the game does not play and it's just a very choppy random...
  4. Xcloud preview on 2.4 ghz Wi-fi.

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud preview on 2.4 ghz Wi-fi.: I recently got selected for Xcloud Previe in Mexico, I got an internet speed of 100 Mbps and a router with a 5 ghz Wi fi band, sadly my phone is only compatible with 2.4 ghz and when I use the...
  5. xCloud Au Preview Controller Dropouts with Earbuds Connected

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud Au Preview Controller Dropouts with Earbuds Connected: I've a Samsung Galaxy Tab6 and use an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller with up-to-date firmware. Every time I connect Bluetooth earbuds to the tablet the Xbox controller disconnects and reconnects...
  6. My Experience with the Australian Xcloud Preview

in XboX Insiders
    My Experience with the Australian Xcloud Preview: Hello! I thought I’d post my feedback here for more visibility. I’m currently running Xcloud on Bluestacks because I have no Android device sadly. I’m excited to see iOS is getting it early next...
  7. Unable to play games on XCloud Preview Android Mexico.

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to play games on XCloud Preview Android Mexico.: Hello Insiders! Today i received the confirmation for playing xCloud here on Mexico, i already downloaded the App which is Gamepass However the play button is faded out. attached screenshot...
  8. Australian xCloud preview not working.

in XboX Insiders
    Australian xCloud preview not working.: I recently registered for the Australian preview of Xbox game streaming and received the "welcome to project xCloud" email. Following the email instructions, I downloaded the Xbox Game Streaming...
  9. I’m loving home Xbox streaming as part of the xcloud preview. Will it stay?

in XboX Insiders
    I’m loving home Xbox streaming as part of the xcloud preview. Will it stay?: I love the remote play feature as part of the xcloud preview. I have a busy family and the tv is often used. I e got a load of great games on my Xbox that aren’t in xcloud so I’ve been streaming...
  10. PROJECT XCLOUD (PREVIEW) CLOSES ON 9/11

in XboX Insiders
    PROJECT XCLOUD (PREVIEW) CLOSES ON 9/11: Thanks to your feedback, we have been able get Project xCloud ready for its Ultimate role. While this door may be closing, others will open in the future. You may hear from us as new opportunities...