XCLOUD (PC) - Issue, anyone know how to fix?

Discus and support XCLOUD (PC) - Issue, anyone know how to fix? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/blaine1028 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/blaine1028, Apr 26, 2021.

1. XCLOUD (PC) - Issue, anyone know how to fix?

/u/blaine1028, Apr 26, 2021
  2. [ A J ] Win User

Anyone know what this issue is and how to fix this?

Hi, Cameron! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing some issues with your console.

I believe additional information is needed.

If you don't mind, please answer the following questions:

• Is this happening with a specific game or app?

• May I ask what kind of TV/monitor you are using?

• Is HDR enabled on your TV/monitor?

• To clarify, have you already tried using a different HDMI cable, a different HDMI port (on your TV), or a different TV/monitor?

• Besides the display not working correctly, have you been experiencing any other issues with your console?

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.

Best regards.
  3. Dericka Win User

Anyone know how to fix this?

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. This means the feature was disabled by the Enforcement Team of Forza. You'll be needing to reach Forza support for it.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Please make sure you sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings and validate that the setting in this screenshot is set to "allow" or "everyone.

Also, make sure that you have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Here you go:

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select System > Settings > Account > Subscriptions.

[​IMG]
  5. Caelan63 Win User

Nevermind...seems posting fixes everything. Suddenly the map returned to normal and I wasn't stuck.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Anyone know how to fix this

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I have here steps that we can try, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work uninstalling and reinstalling the game will be the next step.
Thema:

XCLOUD (PC) - Issue, anyone know how to fix?

1. XCLOUD (PC) - Issue, anyone know how to fix? - Similar Threads - XCLOUD Issue anyone

2. I lost the Xcloud founding member items.

in XboX Insiders
    I lost the Xcloud founding member items.: Hello, I'm from Brazil and I lost the Wallpaper and the Xcloud founding member badge. Is there any way to resend the email or files in Portuguese? I lost them because I was hacked and they were...
  3. No Xcloud crossplay.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No Xcloud crossplay.: I play on xcloud on Microsoft edge but on Fortnite it says to turn on cross platform play but the settings are not the same as described in the alert. [img] [img]...
  4. Activision Blizzard Xcloud!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Activision Blizzard Xcloud!!!!!: Please relese all Activision Blizzard games to Xcloud talk with Ubisoft and pay them lots of money. Now Diablo IV not in Xcloud submitted by /u/jontebula [link] [comments]
  5. Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.

in XboX Insiders
    Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.: Hello, I am experiencing a problem running the Space Engineers game on xCloud under certain conditions. Currently, the issue arises only when I am joining a multiplayer session hosted by a...
  6. Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem: I have a problem with the cloud, I joined the Xbox Insider program, but the option to play with mouse and keyboard does not appear, Halo Infinite, Age 2, and so on. Does anyone know the solution?...
  7. Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...: WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME ANYWHERE??? WHY IS THIS NOT AVAILABLE??? submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Ring638 [link] [comments]
  8. Xcloud device id issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xcloud device id issues: Dear Microsoft xCloud Team, I hope this email finds you well. My name is Tim, and I am deeply involved in managing a server for DayZ, a game that has fostered a vibrant and engaging community. I...
  9. Mouse and keyboard on XCloud

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mouse and keyboard on XCloud: Could you please report the presence of a Chrome extension that does what the community has been asking you for years? It exists and we want to use it without risk of ban. Microsoft's policy is to...
  10. Controller Issue: XCloud via Chromium based browsers (MS Edge or Google Chrome) and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Issue: XCloud via Chromium based browsers (MS Edge or Google Chrome) and...: Just reporting a 100% reproduceable issue with XCloud and Chromium based browsers and the official Xbox Series X controller. When trying to play via Chromium based browser and using an Xbox...