xCloud not loading on Steam Deck

Discus and support xCloud not loading on Steam Deck in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I followed Microsoft's instructions on how to add xCloud to the Steam Deck... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tom Wildridge, Dec 13, 2022.

1. xCloud not loading on Steam Deck

I followed Microsoft's instructions on how to add xCloud to the Steam Deck (https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/topic/xbox-cloud-gaming-in-microsoft-edge-with-steam-deck-43dd011b-0ce8-4810-8302-965be6d53296#:~:text=In%20Desktop%20Mode%20on%20your,the%20artwork%2C%20and%20select%20Xbox_Cloud_Gaming_Icon.) and when I try launching the Steam logo appears and spins but never loads. I do not get any error, it just doesn't load. Anyone have any ideas? Thank you.

:)

Tom Wildridge, Dec 13, 2022
  2. gfgfgfdgfg Win User

Input stops working after reconnect

Controller firmware is up to date and as for steam deck it uses built in controller.

I'm not using xcloud for very long and first time seeing that issue was after first disconnect that happened to me(which was about week ago).
  3. bowski477 Win User

Can Starfield saves from Gamepass be copied to Steam?

The save file from Gamepass would not cross over to Steam. The work around to play on Steam deck would be to do so by accessing Gamepass on the Steam deck.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Can i Play my Xbox Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition on Steam?!?

What sword said HOWEVER

Since forza is a play anywhere title you have two options

One is harder to bite then the other

You can stack 3 years of gold and upgraded to xgu and cloud play iit as steam deck supports xcloud

The other and more bolder move

Install Windows and install the xbox app

Steam proton ge doesn't have the direct x libraries to run it natively the security layer isn't emulatible
  5. ngocphi Win User

Could the Xbox Play Anywhere feature ever be extended to additional existing Xbox games?

Steam epic and gog reach pc steam deck and steam box Mac etc eyc as mentioned the user base is far larger then on steam and other platforms rather then just windows

Though steam deck has offical Windows support coming ontop of having gamepass and xbox app support
  6. dylan clarke1 Win User

I keep getting a too many authentication attempts detected error when trying to sign in to Xbox on steam deck

Hello Manuela, the steam deck is the only device that I’ve used for cloud gaming and I am not using a vpn or anything similar on the steam deck. I’ve just tried going onto Xbox cloud gaming with the steam deck connected to a personal hotspot and I’m getting the same message and I set up cloud gaming using the article you have linked.
Thema:

xCloud not loading on Steam Deck

1. xCloud not loading on Steam Deck - Similar Threads - xCloud loading Steam

2. how to reset load order on xcloud (skyrim)i

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to reset load order on xcloud (skyrim)i: in short, i messed up my skyrim load order by mistake, and accidentally restarted the app. i cant remove the mod that i know is messing it up, so im wondering if xbox can completely wipe my data...
  3. I cant load my save file on Starfield (Xcloud - Edge Browser)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant load my save file on Starfield (Xcloud - Edge Browser): I am playing Starfield from Xcloud on Edge browser. After last update, there is a lots of freezing problems on save/load moments. I closed autosaves because of this. And now I cant load my save...
  4. Is it possible to load files into XCloud games data?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to load files into XCloud games data?: Hey. In Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 there's a website called 'SimBrief' that does flight plans and allows people to import them into the game. I wonder if it is possible (since in the game...
  5. Can i load saves from Steam to a Xbox Xcloud game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i load saves from Steam to a Xbox Xcloud game?: Hey yall, i recently got Game Pass Ultimate to try out Xcloud and it works great, but i was wondering if i could grab save files from Steam and play them with Xcloud, specifically with Forza...
  6. Xcloud day won't load into server

in XBoX on Windows
    Xcloud day won't load into server: I'm using xcloud on mobile and dayz won't load into a server it stops at 25% then gets blurry. Is there any fixes I can do cf11d886-fa52-4c34-8965-ef8ab626b6b2
  7. Xcloud not working properly. Taking too much time to load any game

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud not working properly. Taking too much time to load any game: Hey guys are you having problems to play any game on xcloud via Windows10 Xbox App? I just can't run The Fallen Order. submitted by /u/LekeiraBrz [link] [comments]
  8. Xcloud can't load games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xcloud can't load games: Hi all, Since 7-8 weeks ago I'm unable to load games from Xcloud on MS Edge. This is the message I receive every time I try to play. [img] Before that date all was runing fine. Well, actually...
  9. Xcloud does not load a game

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud does not load a game: I have xbox gamepass ultimate and cell0hone xiaomi m9. Yesterday afternoon the xcloud work fine. But in the last night and today this stopping work normaly. A open the app choose a game... But...
  10. Project xCloud Updates & Load Testing

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud Updates & Load Testing: Hi Everyone We have a few updates that we wanted to share with you. Project xCloud App: There is an updated app now available in the Google Play store so be sure to download the latest version....