Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem

Discus and support Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have a problem with the cloud, I joined the Xbox Insider program, but the option to play with mouse and keyboard does not appear, Halo Infinite, Age... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/OsoAmoroso33, Apr 8, 2024.

1. Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem

I have a problem with the cloud, I joined the Xbox Insider program, but the option to play with mouse and keyboard does not appear, Halo Infinite, Age 2, and so on.

Does anyone know the solution?

submitted by /u/OsoAmoroso33
    [link] [comments]

/u/OsoAmoroso33, Apr 8, 2024
  2. Remy DG Win User

Keyboard and mouse in Xbox cloud gaming

3. jorgeferrer9 Win User

[Suggestion] Mouse & Keyboard Support for supported games

I think it is needed to add support of keyboard and mouse when streaming via xcloud in PC.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Mouse and keyboard problem on Xcloud

i'm sorry this game is not currently supported by the test program, but may be in the future. Please watch Xbox social media for updates
  5. ngocphi Win User

Is it possible to use your keyboard and mouse to play fortnite on any computer like mac and windows on xbox cloud gaming

You guys do know that fortnite is available on pc right you install it and use the keyboard and mouse

Xcloud isn't the pc version but the series x.and it does NOT have button maping since it only supports control pads

Ontop of that you gotta rmemeebr xcloud already has latency and you want keyboard and mouse latency that comes with consoles

You might as well use your pc
  6. Mauro Sarlat Win User

Keyboard and mouse for X Cloud Gaming?

Thema:

Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem

1. Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem - Similar Threads - Xcloud mouse keyboard

2. I lost the Xcloud founding member items.

in XboX Insiders
    I lost the Xcloud founding member items.: Hello, I'm from Brazil and I lost the Wallpaper and the Xcloud founding member badge. Is there any way to resend the email or files in Portuguese? I lost them because I was hacked and they were...
  3. No Xcloud crossplay.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No Xcloud crossplay.: I play on xcloud on Microsoft edge but on Fortnite it says to turn on cross platform play but the settings are not the same as described in the alert. [img] [img]...
  4. Activision Blizzard Xcloud!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Activision Blizzard Xcloud!!!!!: Please relese all Activision Blizzard games to Xcloud talk with Ubisoft and pay them lots of money. Now Diablo IV not in Xcloud submitted by /u/jontebula [link] [comments]
  5. Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.

in XboX Insiders
    Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.: Hello, I am experiencing a problem running the Space Engineers game on xCloud under certain conditions. Currently, the issue arises only when I am joining a multiplayer session hosted by a...
  6. Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...: WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME ANYWHERE??? WHY IS THIS NOT AVAILABLE??? submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Ring638 [link] [comments]
  7. Xcloud device id issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xcloud device id issues: Dear Microsoft xCloud Team, I hope this email finds you well. My name is Tim, and I am deeply involved in managing a server for DayZ, a game that has fostered a vibrant and engaging community. I...
  8. Mouse and keyboard on XCloud

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mouse and keyboard on XCloud: Could you please report the presence of a Chrome extension that does what the community has been asking you for years? It exists and we want to use it without risk of ban. Microsoft's policy is to...
  9. Keyboard and mouse on xcloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keyboard and mouse on xcloud: Why dont you guys have native support for keyboard and mouse, It would make it more accessible to everyone on pc. especially because most games have native support for keyboard and mouse, such as...
  10. Use a gift card for the google chrome extension 'keyboard and mouse for Xbox xcloud'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Use a gift card for the google chrome extension 'keyboard and mouse for Xbox xcloud': Hi, I was wondering if it is possible to pay the $4 on this extension with a gift card called (the perfect gift card). Thanks 79f082b4-20fe-4834-8ea4-aaddf193e219