Xcloud: Let games read to me option doesn't work as expected.

Discus and support Xcloud: Let games read to me option doesn't work as expected. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello there, I'm Francesco, a blind Xcloud user and insider who has recently joined the ranks. In these past few days of experimentation I've... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Effective-Gas-473, Sep 11, 2023.

1. Xcloud: Let games read to me option doesn't work as expected.

Hello there,

I'm Francesco, a blind Xcloud user and insider who has recently joined the ranks.

In these past few days of experimentation I've discovered that, even though the narration options are turned on in the Xbox app settings or the website, games that have a screen reader or menu narration options available do not turn them on automatically.

I've also tried this on Android through the Game Pass Beta app, no dice there either.

I am in the Accessibility Insider Leag and the Windows gaming preview as well, so I get the latest and greatest Xbox and Gamebarr updates.

Any thoughts?

Thanks for any answer.

submitted by /u/Effective-Gas-473
    [link] [comments]

/u/Effective-Gas-473, Sep 11, 2023
  2. futsukayoi desu Win User

Xcloud game changer move over stadia?

From what I've read stadia works but it doesn't work on what was promised. I've been using xcloud and love it I just hope it does become an paid extra on top of game pass
  3. HilbilyRunAmok Win User

Game Pass ultimate Family sharing

So I wonder how long the limited time price will be? The main reason I upgraded to Game Pass Ultimate was to share across machines with the family. It worked pretty seamless on console, so I was expecting the same. Maybe it gets better once XCloud is up
    and rolling. I've read changes are inbound.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Buy game for cloud gaming

Currently Xcloud doesn't include the option to play your purchased games. So you wouldn't be able to access it on the cloud if you purchased it.
  5. Landen Brockmann Win User

Can I change stream quality and frame rate on xcloud android?

Is this something they could implement. Without a feature that lets me select quality and frame rate I will probably not renew my game pass ultimate. If Netflix can have quality options why can't xcloud?
  6. FreakRoach Win User

GTA on xcloud

I never expected to be in game pass either and now it is. So i won't rule it out of xCloud, and the chances are that it might be. But xCloud is still in preview and it's too soon fir anyone to confirm this.
Thema:

Xcloud: Let games read to me option doesn't work as expected.

1. Xcloud: Let games read to me option doesn't work as expected. - Similar Threads - Xcloud Let games

2. I lost the Xcloud founding member items.

in XboX Insiders
    I lost the Xcloud founding member items.: Hello, I'm from Brazil and I lost the Wallpaper and the Xcloud founding member badge. Is there any way to resend the email or files in Portuguese? I lost them because I was hacked and they were...
  3. No Xcloud crossplay.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No Xcloud crossplay.: I play on xcloud on Microsoft edge but on Fortnite it says to turn on cross platform play but the settings are not the same as described in the alert. [img] [img]...
  4. Activision Blizzard Xcloud!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Activision Blizzard Xcloud!!!!!: Please relese all Activision Blizzard games to Xcloud talk with Ubisoft and pay them lots of money. Now Diablo IV not in Xcloud submitted by /u/jontebula [link] [comments]
  5. Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.

in XboX Insiders
    Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.: Hello, I am experiencing a problem running the Space Engineers game on xCloud under certain conditions. Currently, the issue arises only when I am joining a multiplayer session hosted by a...
  6. Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem: I have a problem with the cloud, I joined the Xbox Insider program, but the option to play with mouse and keyboard does not appear, Halo Infinite, Age 2, and so on. Does anyone know the solution?...
  7. I received an invite for xCloud iOS and W10, but it won't actually let me use the service

in XboX Insiders
    I received an invite for xCloud iOS and W10, but it won't actually let me use the service: When I go to log in at xbox.com/play, it keeps telling me to log into the account to which the email was sent to, which it was. Is anyone else having this issue? submitted by /u/Robberryan...
  8. It won't let me use xcloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won't let me use xcloud: When i try to play a game on xcloud it says "we cant play this because of family restrictions" But my parents have me as rated r. Also, When i try to play games on my xbox it needs permission....
  9. Xcloud preview sign in will not let me log in

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud preview sign in will not let me log in: Hello, not sure if this is the right place for this, if not can you please direct me to the right place. I recently got accepted to xcloud preview and was trying to log in, but the app wouldn't...
  10. Xcloud crashed mid game, then won't let me sign in.

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud crashed mid game, then won't let me sign in.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Urban-Hunter [link] [comments]