Xcloud gaming problem after sign in

Discus and support Xcloud gaming problem after sign in in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; xcloud gaming always continuously connecting after I sign in without stop and I can’t even play any games d3838b40-7210-4c4d-8ea9-224e5c1c32e2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mu'izz Zikrilmun'im, Mar 14, 2023.

1. Xcloud gaming problem after sign in

xcloud gaming always continuously connecting after I sign in without stop and I can’t even play any games

:)

Mu'izz Zikrilmun'im, Mar 14, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Mu'izz!

When did it stop working? May I know exactly the device you're using to play cloud gaming?

Kindly check your subscription page via https://account.microsoft.com/services if you still have an active Game Pass Ultimate subscription.

Please try all the suggested troubleshooting steps from the link below.
    https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/cloud-...

Make sure that your internet speed meets the minimum requirements for cloud gaming. You could also try to switch your network connection to a different one.
  3. Riza Fadhli Buditomo Win User

If I buy a game, can I play it on xcloud without gamepass ultimate?

If i purchased a game that is on xcloud can play it on xcloud after my subcription endd?
  4. Pritto Pauly Win User

Why does my Xbox controller not work on the cloud gaming on the xbox app on my pc?

I had the same issue. The controller worked for navigating through Xbox app. but when a Xcloud game is launched, the inputs stopped working. I force stopped Xbox app and unpaired controller and removed it from Bluetooth devices. After reconnecting, the controller is working in Xcloud games. Hopefully it will fix your problem too. And it is for sure that this error is of Xbox app.
  5. ngocphi Win User

How do I get my daughter Game Pass Ultimate? She is 15 and cannot purchase it. How do I give permission?

Is it on a console or a pc ?

Or mobile

If pc you must sign in to download the games then she can use it on her own profile by signing into the xbox app after to play but she cannot download the games

Home console is only an console feature

Now concerning tablets or mobiles you would have to sign into xbox app as xcloud is subscriber only feature
  6. KhajiBower34 Win User

Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription

Hello Lee K, My name is Khaji I am the independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

If xCloud Gaming is not recognizing your Game Pass Ultimate subscription, here are a few things you can try to resolve the issue:

1. Verify that your Game Pass Ultimate subscription is active and in good standing. You can do this by visiting the Microsoft Account website and signing in with the account associated with your subscription. Confirm that your subscription is active and that there are no outstanding payment issues or other account-related problems.

2. Try signing out of the xCloud Gaming app or platform and then signing back in. Sometimes, a simple sign-out and sign-in can refresh the subscription status and resolve any temporary issues.

3. If signing out and signing back in doesn't help, you can try clearing the cache and data of the xCloud Gaming app on your iPad. Go to the settings of your iPad, find the xCloud Gaming app, and look for options to clear cache or data. This will remove any temporary files or stored data that might be causing the issue.

4. Ensure that you have the latest version of the xCloud Gaming app installed on your iPad. App updates often include bug fixes and improvements that can help resolve issues. Check the App Store for any available updates and install them if necessary.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
Thema:

1. Xcloud gaming problem after sign in - Similar Threads - Xcloud gaming problem

2. Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.

in XboX Insiders
    Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.: Hello, I am experiencing a problem running the Space Engineers game on xCloud under certain conditions. Currently, the issue arises only when I am joining a multiplayer session hosted by a...
  3. Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...: WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME ANYWHERE??? WHY IS THIS NOT AVAILABLE??? submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Ring638 [link] [comments]
  4. XCloud gaming iPadOS Safari AND Chrome won’t allow me to sign in.

in XBoX Accessibility
    XCloud gaming iPadOS Safari AND Chrome won’t allow me to sign in.: [img] [img] I was playing just fine yesterday but after logging out I’ve only been getting this error. I have already cleared cookies/browsing data to no avail. I can’t even log in on my phone....
  5. Can you guys get rocket league on xcloud gaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you guys get rocket league on xcloud gaming?: i am very bored without rocket league on xcloud ig submitted by /u/PugsFN [link] [comments]
  6. Xcloud: Let games read to me option doesn't work as expected.

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud: Let games read to me option doesn't work as expected.: Hello there, I'm Francesco, a blind Xcloud user and insider who has recently joined the ranks. In these past few days of experimentation I've discovered that, even though the narration options...
  7. XCloud (Cloud gaming) & general Xbox support for the Faroe Islands

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XCloud (Cloud gaming) & general Xbox support for the Faroe Islands: Most Microsoft business products are supported on the Faroe Islands (part of Denmark). I was curious if there is any chances of seeing support for XCloud (Cloud Gaming) support here? Additionally,...
  8. Why are there 5 to 10 min wait times for xcloud connection of GPu games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are there 5 to 10 min wait times for xcloud connection of GPu games?: I had no problems connecting within a minute before, but this past week and a half load times for cloud gaming via my Xbox one x have progressively gotten worse to the point that it now says 10...
  9. Hello, I have a problem with the xcloud app But when entering a game the streaming freezes...

in XboX Insiders
    Hello, I have a problem with the xcloud app But when entering a game the streaming freezes...: Help submitted by /u/BelzeBubulubu [link] [comments]
  10. Problem with XCloud game streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with XCloud game streaming: For some reason I can use XCloud just fine but it says I need to be an indsider to use console streaming even though I am an insider submitted by /u/AdenInABlanket [link] [comments]