Xcloud gaming on xbox app or Edge disconnects after 1m45s for 10s and the reconnects itself

Discus and support Xcloud gaming on xbox app or Edge disconnects after 1m45s for 10s and the reconnects itself in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I try to play on xcloud gaming after 1 minute and 45 seconds the connection stops and after 10s it reconnects. All the time. I'm on Windows... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Michel_Bellot, Jul 18, 2023.

1. Xcloud gaming on xbox app or Edge disconnects after 1m45s for 10s and the reconnects itself

Every time I try to play on xcloud gaming after 1 minute and 45 seconds the connection stops and after 10s it reconnects. All the time. I'm on Windows 10, connected to the modem via Ethernet cable - 700mbps download 70mbps upload

Already tried turning on and off everything. It' like clockwork after 1m45s the connection is broken and after 10s it comes back again.

Most probably is an issue with my internet connection or particularly my modem. But I have no idea what to change.

Please HELP!!

Love the xbox cloud option and I want to continue with the game pass ultimate, but it's getting very hard and frustrating playing like this.

Regards

Michel Bellot

:)

Michel_Bellot, Jul 18, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Xcloud gaming on xbox app or Edge disconnects after 1m45s for 10s and the reconnects itself

Type CMD in the search bar;

Right-click on the Command Prompt option;

Click on the Run as administrator option;

From the command prompt screen, execute the commands described below, pressing Enter at the end of each line:

ipconfig /release

ipconfig /renew

ipconfig /flushdns

ipconfig /registerdns

nbtstat -rr

netsh int ip reset all

netsh winsock reset

After that try again.
  3. Michel_Bellot Win User

Hi Janet,

the ports were already opened. Tried using the wi-fi connection instead of the Lan and I had the same issue. After 1m45s the connection has a 10 seconds hicup. It must be a modem issue, some setting that is set to do something every 1'45'' but I have no idea where to start.

Has anyone ever heard of this issue?
  4. Janet_C Win User

Have you tried the service from another device such as a cell phone from the app and from the browser?

Did you try to access the service using mobile data?
  5. Michel_Bellot Win User

I've tried it on my cell phone, and it works just fine, no issues whatsoever. Tried on a different pc (same network - cable connected) and it has the same issue.

I think the problem may be on my controllers? I'm using an old Xbox 360 wired controller, but had no issues with it until now. After reinstalling it, still the same issue (on both computers). Too bad I don't have a newer controller here to test it with

I don't know what to do next. It's clearly a more recent issue, I've been playing with the same settings and hardware for quite some time now and only a few days ago starting having this problem
  6. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

You can check if there is a problem with your LAN connection by trying another network, you could try using a mobile hotspot and identify if the exact same thing happens.

If connected to the mobile hotspot everything works fine, ask your internet provider to open the ports shown in this link

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...

Best regards.
Thema:

1. Xcloud gaming on xbox app or Edge disconnects after 1m45s for 10s and the reconnects itself - Similar Threads - Xcloud gaming app

2. Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.

in XboX Insiders
    Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.: Hello, I am experiencing a problem running the Space Engineers game on xCloud under certain conditions. Currently, the issue arises only when I am joining a multiplayer session hosted by a...
  3. When trying to play Xcloud says “we can’t save any more data for this game or app” how do I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When trying to play Xcloud says “we can’t save any more data for this game or app” how do I...: I’m trying to play fallout 4 but whenever the game starts syncing this error pops up and I can’t load my save. 52b8262b-ac34-4445-b19c-69fab08bac8d
  4. Xcloud says “we can’t save any more data for this game or app” how do I fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xcloud says “we can’t save any more data for this game or app” how do I fix this?: I’m trying to play fallout 4 but whenever the game starts syncing this error pops up and I can’t load my save. b7dd174f-41b3-4adf-ae48-a7265d39d962
  5. Can't play xCloud games on my Lenovo Tab P11 GAME PASS App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play xCloud games on my Lenovo Tab P11 GAME PASS App: Hello! I can't play xCloud games on my Android tablet Model Lenovo TB-J606F from game pass app. Look at the screenshot bellow, as you can see, no play button, only install to. [img]...
  6. Windows 10 - Trying to play any game in Xcloud Xbox App returns a black screen. Possibly...

in XboX Insiders
    Windows 10 - Trying to play any game in Xcloud Xbox App returns a black screen. Possibly...: Hello. I've been trying for the last few days to play any game in xcloud through the xbox app in Windows 10, with no sucess. Everytime I do, it just returns a black screen, and doesn't even show...
  7. Xcloud isn't working on Game Streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud isn't working on Game Streaming app: I was traying to play on my móbile phone, but a warning appears saying "we’re moving to the Xbox app. I couldn’t find any date or news saying when Xcloud will be available again in Brazil. Can...
  8. Hello, I have a problem with the xcloud app But when entering a game the streaming freezes...

in XboX Insiders
    Hello, I have a problem with the xcloud app But when entering a game the streaming freezes...: Help submitted by /u/BelzeBubulubu [link] [comments]
  9. Anyone else not able to sign into the game streaming iOS app for xcloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else not able to sign into the game streaming iOS app for xcloud?: Can’t seem to log in it just gives me a error. submitted by /u/Soundwarp [link] [comments]
  10. Using xCloud on Chromebooks with the Game Streaming app for Andriod

in XboX Insiders
    Using xCloud on Chromebooks with the Game Streaming app for Andriod: Since most Chromebooks can now use Andriod apps, some like my Samsung Chromebook Pro, very well. Will the Game Streaming app be available to use on my Chromebook in the near future? I have a...