xCloud doesn’t work on iOS, how do I fix this?

Discus and support xCloud doesn’t work on iOS, how do I fix this? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’ve used it on my PC before, but I can’t get past the “We’ll be right back” error when trying on my phone. I’ve tried multiple times, is this actually... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ZuubuMafu, Nov 22, 2021.

1. /u/ZuubuMafu
    /u/ZuubuMafu Guest

I’ve used it on my PC before, but I can’t get past the “We’ll be right back” error when trying on my phone. I’ve tried multiple times, is this actually an issue with the service or there’s something wrong on my end?

Also, it says that my browser is unsupported. I’m using an iPhone 7 running iOS 13.

submitted by /u/ZuubuMafu
    [link] [comments]

/u/ZuubuMafu, Nov 22, 2021
  2. AnimalPuma42387 Win User

xCloud Beta on iOS Safari Bookmark, connection issues please help

I’m so happy I managed to fix the issue. I simply forced start xCloud home page to work only in desktop website mode and now the games work smoothly. It seems the mobile version of the page does not work on my iOS 15.0.1
  3. Ryan Rolfes Win User

Xbox app. Remote play not working on ios 16

As a follow up, my wife’s phone works fine with remote play, as she doesn’t want to upgrade to IOS 16 and still runs IOS 15 on her phone. I can’t manually “downgrade” my IOS version to IOS 15 as Apple stopped signing that version. So a fix needs to be found as a large part of the gaming community is experiencing this issue Microsoft!
  4. JDebro Win User

Xcloud

5. JordanRnd Win User

Xcloud gamepass not active

Yes i use edge and safari, ios have no xcloud app
  6. ngocphi Win User

Suggestion for Xbox

Thema:

1. xCloud doesn’t work on iOS, how do I fix this? - Similar Threads - xCloud doesn’t iOS

2. I lost the Xcloud founding member items.

in XboX Insiders
    I lost the Xcloud founding member items.: Hello, I'm from Brazil and I lost the Wallpaper and the Xcloud founding member badge. Is there any way to resend the email or files in Portuguese? I lost them because I was hacked and they were...
  3. No Xcloud crossplay.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No Xcloud crossplay.: I play on xcloud on Microsoft edge but on Fortnite it says to turn on cross platform play but the settings are not the same as described in the alert. [img] [img]...
  4. Activision Blizzard Xcloud!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Activision Blizzard Xcloud!!!!!: Please relese all Activision Blizzard games to Xcloud talk with Ubisoft and pay them lots of money. Now Diablo IV not in Xcloud submitted by /u/jontebula [link] [comments]
  5. Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.

in XboX Insiders
    Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.: Hello, I am experiencing a problem running the Space Engineers game on xCloud under certain conditions. Currently, the issue arises only when I am joining a multiplayer session hosted by a...
  6. Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem: I have a problem with the cloud, I joined the Xbox Insider program, but the option to play with mouse and keyboard does not appear, Halo Infinite, Age 2, and so on. Does anyone know the solution?...
  7. Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...: WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME ANYWHERE??? WHY IS THIS NOT AVAILABLE??? submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Ring638 [link] [comments]
  8. Xcloud device id issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xcloud device id issues: Dear Microsoft xCloud Team, I hope this email finds you well. My name is Tim, and I am deeply involved in managing a server for DayZ, a game that has fostered a vibrant and engaging community. I...
  9. Xbox controller doesn’t work for xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controller doesn’t work for xcloud: I have the latest iOS update and my controller is responding to my phone but whenever I try it in xcloud it doesn’t respond at all. Any fix? submitted by /u/horselady12 [link] [comments]
  10. Xcloud sound doesn’t work, question ?

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud sound doesn’t work, question ?: I’m using an iPad 10.5 inch running the iOS 15 Beta sound is turned up and I’m not getting any sound Anybody else? submitted by /u/MrOptiX [link] [comments]

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xcloud screen time error