XCloud controller issues

Discus and support XCloud controller issues in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; So, my wired controller will recognize and work fine until I start gameplay. Then the button mapping is all screwy. Is it my controller or something... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by TonyForner, Apr 23, 2020.

1. TonyForner
    TonyForner Guest

XCloud controller issues

So, my wired controller will recognize and work fine until I start gameplay. Then the button mapping is all screwy. Is it my controller or something else?

:)

TonyForner, Apr 23, 2020
  2. Sargon Win User

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller not working with xCloud on Windows 10

Why would I request a repair for my controller? It works perfectly fine for all but xCloud. This issue is specific to xCloud.
  3. ACHV HighBounce Win User

XCloud controller issues

4. ngocphi Win User

Do pc wheels work for Xcloud

Unfortunately, PC wheels are not officially supported on Xcloud at this time.. We recommend using a controller that is officially supported by Xcloud for the best experience. You can find a list of supported controllers on the Xcloud website.

You will. have .to. download .the. game.to.use non controllers
  5. Pritto Pauly Win User

Why does my Xbox controller not work on the cloud gaming on the xbox app on my pc?

I had the same issue. The controller worked for navigating through Xbox app. but when a Xcloud game is launched, the inputs stopped working. I force stopped Xbox app and unpaired controller and removed it from Bluetooth devices. After reconnecting, the controller is working in Xcloud games. Hopefully it will fix your problem too. And it is for sure that this error is of Xbox app.
  6. J4CK 84U3R Jr Win User

Elite controller series 2 Android issue.

The Answer is if you trying use the Controller for xCloud, the xCloud is Test Version Yet, you tried make Firmware Update on your Controller ? I Suggest you make Report and give Some Feedback to the xCloud Developer Team
Thema:

XCloud controller issues

1. XCloud controller issues - Similar Threads - XCloud controller issues

2. I lost the Xcloud founding member items.

in XboX Insiders
    I lost the Xcloud founding member items.: Hello, I'm from Brazil and I lost the Wallpaper and the Xcloud founding member badge. Is there any way to resend the email or files in Portuguese? I lost them because I was hacked and they were...
  3. No Xcloud crossplay.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No Xcloud crossplay.: I play on xcloud on Microsoft edge but on Fortnite it says to turn on cross platform play but the settings are not the same as described in the alert. [img] [img]...
  4. Controller Issue: XCloud via Chromium based browsers (MS Edge or Google Chrome) and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Issue: XCloud via Chromium based browsers (MS Edge or Google Chrome) and...: Just reporting a 100% reproduceable issue with XCloud and Chromium based browsers and the official Xbox Series X controller. When trying to play via Chromium based browser and using an Xbox...
  5. Problema com RT do controle no xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Problema com RT do controle no xcloud: Recentemente tendo um problema com o gatilho RT, onde eu aperto e não funciona (atirar, acelerar e etc) eu jogo xcloud na TV e pensei que o problema podesse ser nela mas, eu quando eu troquei de...
  6. Dual controllers on XCloud... padding the title to 32 characters

in XboX Insiders
    Dual controllers on XCloud... padding the title to 32 characters: Just bought an extra XBox controller to play games with my kids on XCloud and try to get my partner in to games with It Takes Two, only to find it's not supported. Both controllers are recognised...
  7. Control issues in the app xcloud, but running perfectly in the web browser

in XboX Insiders
    Control issues in the app xcloud, but running perfectly in the web browser: Hi guys, I'm having a problem with the android app. My controller (original xone fat with cable) runs perfectly in the cell phone's web browser, but in the android app it doesn't work well, with...
  8. Xcloud touch control games blocked by family settings

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud touch control games blocked by family settings: Whenever I use a touch control game on xcloud it blocks me due to family settings though I'm set for M17 e3909e09-f18e-4479-9d46-32865a957e2a
  9. Project Xcloud not picking up BT connected Series X control on SX or XB1s

in XboX Insiders
    Project Xcloud not picking up BT connected Series X control on SX or XB1s: [IMG] submitted by /u/Gui1tyspark [link] [comments]
  10. Control sticks not working on Xbox controller (Xcloud)

in XboX Insiders
    Control sticks not working on Xbox controller (Xcloud): I cannot seem to get my xbox controller working on my phone with xlcoud. It will connect via bluetooth fine, and it uses the buttons but I can't use the dpad or the control sticks. I updated my...