Xcloud can't load games

Discus and support Xcloud can't load games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, Since 7-8 weeks ago I'm unable to load games from Xcloud on MS Edge. This is the message I receive every time I try to play. [img] Before... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by matt7301, Sep 13, 2021.

1. matt7301
    matt7301 Guest

Xcloud can't load games

Hi all,

Since 7-8 weeks ago I'm unable to load games from Xcloud on MS Edge. This is the message I receive every time I try to play.

Xcloud can't load games [​IMG]

Before that date all was runing fine. Well, actually not fine fine as I would desire... but with normality (typical problems like lag, low response times, audio retards, etc...) considering I'm from Spain and Xcloud -if I'm not wrong- still does not have servers on my country.

Does anyone have a workaround or info about the problem?

Regards.

:)

matt7301, Sep 13, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Xcloud can't load games

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'll recommend you try deleting browser data on the browser and try again. You can also try loading in with a different browser or device to see if that makes a difference.
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Xcloud can't load games

Hello @matt7301! I hope that you are doing well today!

Would you please try deleting the site data. To do this, go to Edge Settings > Site permissions > Cookies and site data > See all cookies and site data. Search the website then click the bin icon to remove and check if the issue is fixed.
  4. MinenMyBiz Win User

Available games on Project xCloud

There is a long list of premiere games as darkist1 stated. Can't wait for Xcloud!
  5. XxDarkkAvenger Win User

Xcloud

I load the xcloud registration page on my iphone and it does not work..?
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

xCloud not loading

Hello, ThalysonRosa. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate can only be shared into two devices (and I'm not 100% sure if both can play online games at the same time). If you are sharing with multiple friends, probably that's what is causing your issue.

Try to remove your account from all your friends PCs. Let them sign in on the Microsoft Store and Xbox App with their account. Use your account only on your PC and see if the problem goes away.

If it goes away, your friends will need more Game Pass Ultimate subscriptions to play.
Thema:

Xcloud can't load games

1. Xcloud can't load games - Similar Threads - Xcloud can't load

2. PC Xcloud Stream Can't Be Relaunched?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xcloud Stream Can't Be Relaunched?: So I started trying out some games on PC (Usually play of the console) using the game stream option. I can launch a game once fine. But if I close or get disconnected I can't relaunch the stream...
  3. can't sign into xbox live account on 360 games, even on xcloud

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't sign into xbox live account on 360 games, even on xcloud: i've tried signing in from the 360 guide on several games and it just won't let me. i've tested network connection, all fine. i restarted my internet, i cleared mac address, i deleted stored 360...
  4. Can't play xCloud on my Windows 10 PC anymore.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play xCloud on my Windows 10 PC anymore.: I can't play xCloud games on my computer anymore. I'm trying in the Xbox app. I own an optic fiber internet of 600/300Mbps with 1ms os delay. On 10/03 I could play for 40 minutes. Since them the...
  5. Can't play xCloud games on my Lenovo Tab P11 GAME PASS App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play xCloud games on my Lenovo Tab P11 GAME PASS App: Hello! I can't play xCloud games on my Android tablet Model Lenovo TB-J606F from game pass app. Look at the screenshot bellow, as you can see, no play button, only install to. [img]...
  6. Good day. In the xbox gamepass app I can't play Xcloud

in XBoX on Consoles
    Good day. In the xbox gamepass app I can't play Xcloud: In gamepass on my CELL PHONE HUAWEI Y7 with android 9 I do not see the option to play in the cloud, I only appear Console and PC but it does not give me the option of the play in the [img] cloud...
  7. I can't change the language of Fable 2 in my XCloud on PC GamePass from french to english...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't change the language of Fable 2 in my XCloud on PC GamePass from french to english...: Hello, I moved to France a couple of years ago, here I bought the GamePass Ultimate to play mainly on my PC (which was bought in US) and Phone as I don't have an actual XBOX console. My PC's...
  8. Can't play xCloud in the browser anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Can't play xCloud in the browser anymore: Hi everyone, I used to be able to play xCloud through Microsoft Edge browser, I had an invite to the beta program. Now when I try to play using the link to access the games...
  9. Help! I can't play with Project xCloud, problems with Insider

in XboX Insiders
    Help! I can't play with Project xCloud, problems with Insider: Hi, I have problems to connect by https://www.xbox.com/es-ES/play I have been invited, and before I have been able to play. Even from mobile. I formatted the PC yesterday, and now, I can't use the...
  10. I can't change the language of Fable 3 in xCloud, it is French

in XboX Insiders
    I can't change the language of Fable 3 in xCloud, it is French: Alors j'ai appris le français à la place submitted by /u/Tosawi [link] [comments]