XCloud breaks up despite fast internet on Series S

Discus and support XCloud breaks up despite fast internet on Series S in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm in Japan with an Xbox Series S. My internet tested by the Xbox is 900Mbps down, 200+Mbps up, 4ms latency, NAT open. No packet loss. However when... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/htaste, May 13, 2022.

1. /u/htaste
    /u/htaste Guest

I'm in Japan with an Xbox Series S.

My internet tested by the Xbox is 900Mbps down, 200+Mbps up, 4ms latency, NAT open. No packet loss.

However when I play non-demanding games via cloud like Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion, the screen continually breaks up. For example, in a dialog when the text appears the text will render first with gaps in the text and then a second or two later it becomes readable.

Any idea why a non-demanding game in a supported country with a strong internet connection would behave like this?

I also frequently get the effect where an image appears in low quality, and then there's like a scan line down over 1-2 seconds as it renders in high quality. This happened a lot in Life is Strange.

submitted by /u/htaste
    [link] [comments]

/u/htaste, May 13, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Flight Sim 2021 on Xbox One S not launching from child account

Xbox one s or series s ?

If xbox one s then no it has to run thru xcloud as the hardware isn't powerful enough meaning non subscriber accounts can't use it

Series s can run it natively thru home share
  3. Tibox_FR Win User

When will Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas One be compatible with Xcloud?

Hi ,

No update ?

And will the new TCA Pack X Airbus Edition for xbox serie X|S and PC be compatible with Xcloud ?

Thanks,
  4. owendershot Win User

Cloud streaming

Agreed. & even now, I live in a more rural area and have no problems using XCloud on home internet. That said, it could be better, but the rare lag isn't a game breaking issue.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Thrustmaster HOTAS (Xbox and pc)

We.need to know what exactly you have

Xboxone S OR XBOX SERIES S and are you playing via xclojd

If Xbox one s then you are using xcloud and thrustmaster is not compatible with cloud only locally installed games
  6. KiyoshiFoxxx Win User

Offline game transfer from xb1 s to xb series s?

Thank you for your timely reply, but I'm not able to complete these steps because, despite having wifi, there is no internet, so neither console can connect to the Xbox network, and therefore I'm not able to turn on network transfer on my series s.

Would it be possible to transfer games over an Ethernet connection without internet access?
Thema:

1. XCloud breaks up despite fast internet on Series S - Similar Threads - XCloud breaks despite

2. I lost the Xcloud founding member items.

in XboX Insiders
    I lost the Xcloud founding member items.: Hello, I'm from Brazil and I lost the Wallpaper and the Xcloud founding member badge. Is there any way to resend the email or files in Portuguese? I lost them because I was hacked and they were...
  3. No Xcloud crossplay.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No Xcloud crossplay.: I play on xcloud on Microsoft edge but on Fortnite it says to turn on cross platform play but the settings are not the same as described in the alert. [img] [img]...
  4. Activision Blizzard Xcloud!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Activision Blizzard Xcloud!!!!!: Please relese all Activision Blizzard games to Xcloud talk with Ubisoft and pay them lots of money. Now Diablo IV not in Xcloud submitted by /u/jontebula [link] [comments]
  5. Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.

in XboX Insiders
    Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.: Hello, I am experiencing a problem running the Space Engineers game on xCloud under certain conditions. Currently, the issue arises only when I am joining a multiplayer session hosted by a...
  6. Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem: I have a problem with the cloud, I joined the Xbox Insider program, but the option to play with mouse and keyboard does not appear, Halo Infinite, Age 2, and so on. Does anyone know the solution?...
  7. Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...: WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME ANYWHERE??? WHY IS THIS NOT AVAILABLE??? submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Ring638 [link] [comments]
  8. Xcloud device id issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xcloud device id issues: Dear Microsoft xCloud Team, I hope this email finds you well. My name is Tim, and I am deeply involved in managing a server for DayZ, a game that has fostered a vibrant and engaging community. I...
  9. Mouse and keyboard on XCloud

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mouse and keyboard on XCloud: Could you please report the presence of a Chrome extension that does what the community has been asking you for years? It exists and we want to use it without risk of ban. Microsoft's policy is to...
  10. Game streaming is taking a break xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming is taking a break xcloud: Hi all, I'm in Australia and received my email accepting me into the xcloud preview. I have the xbox game streaming preview app installed, and I've logged in, but when I go to game streaming I...