Xcloud: Black Screen on Xbox App, and it says "Be Right Back" on Browser.

Discus and support Xcloud: Black Screen on Xbox App, and it says "Be Right Back" on Browser. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi! I'm having troubles, trying to use Xcloud on Laptop/Windows 10. When i'm trying to launch the game, nothing happens, it just a straight black... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Envension, Nov 5, 2022.

1. Envension
    Envension Guest

Hi!

I'm having troubles, trying to use Xcloud on Laptop/Windows 10.
    When i'm trying to launch the game, nothing happens, it just a straight black screen.
    I tried to open it up on my Browser too, and i got the rocket thingy, and the Xbox logo, but then it said "Be Right Back" after a half a sec of black screen.

I tried changing the Language to English, and tried to Re-Install the App.

:)

Envension, Nov 5, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Envension, is this happening in all browsers that tried to run XCloud?

You've already checked whether your Windows is turned on and also if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional.

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.
  3. FábioBertelli Win User

Xbox app streaming black screen

Same here.

Since a few days, Xbox App stream just show a black screen, whether I want to stream from cloud, my XSX, or XO.

Old "Companion" app still streams perfectly for XO. Cloud works perfectly from browsers on the PC. It's clearly the Xbox App that's at fault here.
    Did you find a way to solve this?

I have the same problem in my laptop!! My xbox app don't work for xcloud or stream from my xbox series.
  4. CarolinaGamer28 Win User

Xcloud launching stream game but never actually starts the game.

I'm not using the app. I'm on Xcloud through Microsoft Edge browser on PC. Like I said the stream starts just fine and gets all the way to Xbox logo with sound but when the intro credits for the game is supposed to start it's a black screen then I get the message about them working on the problem. Games run just fine on my Iphone through the same service.
  5. east10th Win User

xcloud & surface pro x

I sure will. Right now i use Google Stadia in browser but im wait to try xcloud.
  6. meeexeee Win User

Forza Motorsport 7 is a perfect black screen simulator

nope, still black screen and it downloaded 99.2 gb even if its 119gb... and i cant evenb sign back in to xbox app

best apps and games ever what can i say

any ideea on how to fix it?

EDIT: restarted my laptop and i can sign in xbox app, but the game is still the good black screen simulator i didnt pay for
Thema:

1. Xcloud: Black Screen on Xbox App, and it says "Be Right Back" on Browser. - Similar Threads - Xcloud Black Screen

2. I lost the Xcloud founding member items.

in XboX Insiders
    I lost the Xcloud founding member items.: Hello, I'm from Brazil and I lost the Wallpaper and the Xcloud founding member badge. Is there any way to resend the email or files in Portuguese? I lost them because I was hacked and they were...
  3. No Xcloud crossplay.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No Xcloud crossplay.: I play on xcloud on Microsoft edge but on Fortnite it says to turn on cross platform play but the settings are not the same as described in the alert. [img] [img]...
  4. Tried running a game from xcloud on my pc, the screen went black and it lost connection to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tried running a game from xcloud on my pc, the screen went black and it lost connection to...: I tried hard resetting several times, changing the hdmi ports/cables nothing works. Now my pc no longer connects to anything!!! My pc cost me $2000 HELP??!! 26e19f87-ded9-4284-a233-36f09ddbaf50
  5. How to fix black screen for xcloud gaming on web and app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix black screen for xcloud gaming on web and app: Hey So I’ve been experiencing this issue which is giving me blank/black screen when clicking on play this happens in app and Web any fixes ? c5af3e4d-eb24-4f84-9d12-531030ef28e9
  6. My Xbox Series S keeps going to a black screen when the input hovers over the xcloud...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S keeps going to a black screen when the input hovers over the xcloud...: Is this because the streaming feature is broken on my Xbox? The button for streaming isn't even fully there anymore. It is just a blank box that sends me to a black screen if I just hover over it,...
  7. Windows 10 - Trying to play any game in Xcloud Xbox App returns a black screen. Possibly...

in XboX Insiders
    Windows 10 - Trying to play any game in Xcloud Xbox App returns a black screen. Possibly...: Hello. I've been trying for the last few days to play any game in xcloud through the xbox app in Windows 10, with no sucess. Everytime I do, it just returns a black screen, and doesn't even show...
  8. Xcloud opens a black screen instead of a green ship and doesn't open the game!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xcloud opens a black screen instead of a green ship and doesn't open the game!: When I open a cloud game through the Xbox app on my PC and go to play, I see an infinite black screen instead of the green spaceship and I can't play. In Edge browser, the game opens, but with an...
  9. Remote Play and xCloud Black Screen

in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play and xCloud Black Screen: As the title says i have this problem with the new Xbox app update. Everytime i play a game with xCloud or even with Remote Play, i get a black screen after the plain flies away.. Any idea ?...
  10. *ALL* xcloud games launch black screen, nothing works

in XboX Insiders
    *ALL* xcloud games launch black screen, nothing works: Pixel 3 Xcloud is up to date (as of today) Bluetooth Xbox one controller paired / connected (also tried disconnected) Any game I try to launch immediately opens a black screen. I can access the...