Xcloud and remote play in 2 different wifis in my place

Discus and support Xcloud and remote play in 2 different wifis in my place in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I have 2 main wifis in my place: - Wifi1, which is provided by the main router that the xbox series x is directly connected by cable. - Wifi 2, which... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Fumanxu, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Fumanxu
    Fumanxu Guest

I have 2 main wifis in my place:

- Wifi1, which is provided by the main router that the xbox series x is directly connected by cable.

- Wifi 2, which is provided by an access point installed in another room, and connected directly by cable to the main router. The access point provides a wifi5gz connection.

If I connect to wifi1, my android takes, something like 192.168.1.150 as ip, and the gateway pointing to the router's ip : 192.168.1.1. In this case, internet, xcloud, and remote play from my series x are working perfectly.

If I connect to wifi2, my android takes the same config than in the wifi1, 192.168.1.150 and gateway 192.168.1.1 , therefore I understand that in both cases they are in the same lan. In this case, internet and xcloud works fine, but I cannot connect to remote play from my series x. It says the typical message of it cannot connect, and try again. If I connect to wifi1 on the same room, it works (but signal is low there, that's the reason of the installation of the wifi2).

I think that there is no difference at LAN level, but remote play is not working.

Anyone knows what is happening? a solution or workaround?

EDIT: some further data:

- NAT is open in my series X.

- Microsoft support says "Using Wi-Fi extenders can impact network speed and cause issues with latency and graphics quality. If your mobile device is connected to an extender device, try connecting directly to your modem to see if this improves your connection quality." But in my case there is not latency problems, and I'm not using a wifi extender, in my case I'm creating a new wifi5gh connection the AP directly by cable to the main router.

Thanks in advance.

:)

Fumanxu, Feb 18, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: