Xcloud and DLC

Discus and support Xcloud and DLC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. If my daughter is playing the Sims 4 via Xcloud on a Chromebook would she still have access to the DLC I've purchased with my account like she... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mdavis85, Dec 3, 2023.

1. mdavis85
    mdavis85 Guest

Xcloud and DLC

Hello. If my daughter is playing the Sims 4 via Xcloud on a Chromebook would she still have access to the DLC I've purchased with my account like she can when she's playing on console? If not is there a way to transfer the rights/ownership of the DLC to her account?

:)

mdavis85, Dec 3, 2023
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

How to use DLC with Game Pass Ultimate cloud gaming

Hi DF1UAF1, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Are you using the same account that received the DLC to play via XCloud?

All DLC you own should be reflected on the games via XCloud.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Xcloud and DLC

Keep in mind the xbox gamepass ultimate must be on her account and can't be gameshare for xcloud to work

Cloud is a subscriber perk only
  4. Gerardo CG Win User

Xcloud and DLC

Hi there Mdavis85, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

If she plays through Xbox Cloud Gaming and has purchased the game's DLCs with her account in its Xbox console version, then she will be able to play the DLCs while gaming in the cloud. This is because the version of the game running in the cloud is the same version of the console. However, if you have purchased the DLCs with your account, and she doesn't own them with her account, she won't be able to play them. Games and DLCs are not shared in the cloud, unlike downloaded console games with the Home Xbox function. The sharing function only applies to games downloaded on Xbox consoles.

I regret to inform you that in this situation, it is not possible to transfer DLCs from one Microsoft account to another. Nothing can be transferred between accounts.

I appreciate your understanding and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

How do i play Fallout 4 DLC (Far Harbor, Nuka World) on xcloud? I dont have any Xbox console or PC, only Mac & Xcloud.

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Dovbak, DLC purchased separately works normally on xcloud services, my friend.

So just buy the DLC normally, and the next time you open xcloud, it will be available.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  6. andersonpassos Win User

Dead Cells won't load my save game because it says that I need a more "recent version of the game", even though there are no options to update the game - Game Pass

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

the case is that some dlc was used in your progress, and in xcloud there are no dlcs.
Thema:

Xcloud and DLC

1. Xcloud and DLC - Similar Threads - Xcloud DLC

2. DLC through xcloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC through xcloud: I have a doubt. Through xcloud I can play the game stellaris console version, but my question is if I buy the Expansion Pass DLC would they also work normally through xcloud itself ?...
  3. Wo Long Xcloud Bug DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wo Long Xcloud Bug DLC: I'm Brazilian, I'm using Google translator to ask for help, so please correct any errors, recently I started playing Wo Long Fallen Dynasty on Xcloud using my cell phone but a bug happened not...
  4. How do I buy Minecraft Dungeons DLC on xcloud ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I buy Minecraft Dungeons DLC on xcloud ?: Hello, I paid for the DLC on the xbox app, but for some reasons, it only works with the PC version. That is very stupid cause I don't want to play with my PC, I'd like the flexibility to play...
  5. DLC "bought" in xCloud not showing in Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC "bought" in xCloud not showing in Xbox: Hi, its about the game Powerwash Simulator. A Couple days ago, i got the Tomb Raider DLC, which is free, via xCloud. It directed me in the cloud session to the store and i got, it and could play...
  6. How do i play Fallout 4 DLC (Far Harbor, Nuka World) on xcloud? I dont have any Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i play Fallout 4 DLC (Far Harbor, Nuka World) on xcloud? I dont have any Xbox...: Hi. I bought game pass ultimate only to play xcloud on mac. How do i play Fallout 4 DLC (Far Harbor, Nuka World) on xcloud? I dont have any Xbox console or PC, only Mac & Xcloud....
  7. XCloud DLC only question

in XBoX on Mobile
    XCloud DLC only question: Hello Re mech 5 and other possible games: I play this on my PC, which isn't powerful enough for full game, hence xcloud is a god send. I really like the game, and I have purchased the dlc, but...
  8. XCloud DLC only question

in XBoX on Mobile
    XCloud DLC only question: Hello Re mech 5 and other possible games: I play this on my PC, which isn't powerful enough for full game, hence xcloud is a god send. I really like the game, and I have purchased the dlc, but...
  9. Fable 2 on xcloud issue with old save file (DLC)

in XboX Insiders
    Fable 2 on xcloud issue with old save file (DLC): Hy everyone So i wanted to play fable 2 on my ipad but i cant play my oldsave file because i need to download the dlcs. Is there eh possibility i can play my old save file? submitted by...
  10. Xcloud game not including all owned DLC?

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud game not including all owned DLC?: So I am trying to play Two Point Hospital on xcloud (Edge on a win10 machine) and I have the Jumbo Edition upgrade on actual console. That means I have all DLC released for the game, and on...