Xbxo Game Pass app on mobile inquiry

Discus and support Xbxo Game Pass app on mobile inquiry in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey Microsoft, How can I install games that are part of my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription using the Xbox Game Pass app?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheXboxGamerGZ, Nov 4, 2023.

1. Xbxo Game Pass app on mobile inquiry

Hey Microsoft,

How can I install games that are part of my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription using the Xbox Game Pass app?

:)

TheXboxGamerGZ, Nov 4, 2023
  2. Nursemorph Win User

Why doesnt the rewards page show in my xbox app?

It's the Xbox Game Pass Mobile App and not the Xbox App, it's only available on mobile devices. Here you go: https://www.xbox.com/en-CA/apps/xbox-game-pass-...
    This is totally wrong. There are quests on the Xbox Mobile App and the Mobile Game Pass App....prior to my advice above, I specifically checked the Xbox App itself and there were quests on there!
  3. Sodangidni Win User

Is there a way to see game pass perk that was redeemed but not activated on the account?

Hello, Tommy. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide some guidance with your inquiry today.

I’m afraid to say, but at the moment, the only way to review our perks is in the dedicated section we have on the Game Pass app for mobile phones, Xbox PC app, and on your console.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Why doesnt the rewards page show in my xbox app?

5. SoundlessName01 Win User

Xbox Game Pass App Regular and Beta from Google Play Store

I am accepted in the game stream preview, but I was not streaming at the time of using the game pass mobile app. Its the game pass app itself that is lagging. I even logeed out of everything except the game pass mobile app on google play store. I had all
    xbox apps on my phone uninstalled as well, except the game pass mobile app. I am a part of Project XCloud if thats what you're asking.
  6. Miguel Molina O Win User

Peacock code?

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., hope to help you today!

Yes, you can!

You can redeem via your Xbox console, Xbox Game Pass mobile app, or the Xbox app for Windows PC.

Xbox Game Pass mobile app

Download the Xbox Game Pass app on your mobile phone and check out current Perks on the profile screen.

To learn more:

https://www.xbox.com/apps/xbox-game-pass-mobile...

Xbox app for Windows PC

To browse current Perks on your PC, head to the Game Pass tab of your Xbox app for Windows PC.

I hope that answers your question!

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
Thema:

Xbxo Game Pass app on mobile inquiry

1. Xbxo Game Pass app on mobile inquiry - Similar Threads - Xbxo Game Pass

2. How do I make my xbxo stop making noises

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I make my xbxo stop making noises: So I was playing fifa 23 and the I was playing against scored and I banged the xbox full force now its de0da73f-5c4a-41cc-8818-32bd82d22754
  3. Sent Xbxo controller for repair no updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent Xbxo controller for repair no updates: Sent my xbxox controller for repair in February. Has been received in Daventry but no updates since, unable to request callback function. Getting closer to the 30 day limit with no response....
  4. I have a xbxo series x and whenever I load into a MW2 multiplayer lobby and when its mid...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a xbxo series x and whenever I load into a MW2 multiplayer lobby and when its mid...: My game keeps freezing in a mw2 mid game or end game lobby why and how do i fix it 5b08b73e-fb5f-4c6b-80f8-a1a65269c46a
  5. Is It possible to find out who reported my picture and or call xbxo because i am very upset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is It possible to find out who reported my picture and or call xbxo because i am very upset: Hi xbox community I recently posted a picture u can see it in my profile or look up gamertag mariagaming#4998 and it was suspended their no nudity no gang signs nothing against their rules for...
  6. Moving XBXO LIve Gold account from work email to existing Micorsft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moving XBXO LIve Gold account from work email to existing Micorsft account: Hi I have XBOX Live account (Gold) registered with my work email address but I wan to move it to an existing outlook.com address that I have so I keep track of all MS services under one account....
  7. I can't update xbxo with the rings

in XboX Insiders
    I can't update xbxo with the rings: When I go in the xbox insiders hub and then insider content and xbxo one update preview. I click manage and the only thing I can select is unenroll and xbox one update preview omega? Where is the...
  8. FALLOS DE INICIO DE SESIÓN EN XBOX LIVE Y LA APLICACIÓN DE XBXO [Translation - XBOX LIVE...

in XBoX on Consoles
    FALLOS DE INICIO DE SESIÓN EN XBOX LIVE Y LA APLICACIÓN DE XBXO [Translation - XBOX LIVE...: Hola!, el día de hoy intenté conectarte a xbox live y no pude, hice los pasos a seguir de el soporte y no fue de atuda ya que ahora ya bi me deja agregar mi cuenta de microsoft, abrí la aplicación...
  9. xbxo one callo duty black ops 2

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    xbxo one callo duty black ops 2: Hello once again furthermore I revien green you to indicate dodos95 it continues has me decotecter and make me be thought of as a big pedophile on games(sets) of call of duty black ops2 he(it)...
  10. Xbox live not showing on my xbxo

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live not showing on my xbxo: my gold membership not showing up on my console. 9b2d78c4-7e7c-4143-a443-543e7f54b53e