XBSX - Nothing showing after resetting my console but keeping games and apps

Discus and support XBSX - Nothing showing after resetting my console but keeping games and apps in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I had an issue loading some games and apps. None would load, stating error code 0x80080005. After a search, the best guess is some files corrupted... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/KingKash2003, Mar 3, 2023.

1. XBSX - Nothing showing after resetting my console but keeping games and apps

I had an issue loading some games and apps. None would load, stating error code 0x80080005. After a search, the best guess is some files corrupted behind the scenes. Best solution was to reset console but keep games and apps, so I did.

Once it finished, none of my games and apps were showing in “my games and apps”. Games tab even had a prompt to download my first game. But after looking at my storage devices, it shows everything has installed. Space is taken from internal storage and my external drive. Is there any solution to this?

Id appreciate the help, Thank you.

submitted by /u/KingKash2003
    [link] [comments]

/u/KingKash2003, Mar 3, 2023
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox one X doesn't receive updates for games

Hi Macmers,

When you go to settings>system>console info>select reset console. Two options will show reset and keep games and apps, or reset and remove everything. Select reset and keep my games and apps.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  3. SammyVS Win User

"There was a problem loading this world" for a world, can't load it at all.

You will reset the console keeping the games and app. Nothing will be deleted.
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Hey, where did my Gold go? Are years months now?

Hey there,

Let's start with a
    Factory Restore on your Xbox One console
    by selecting 'Reset and keep my games & apps'. If the issue continues after that, the best next step will be to reach out to our phone or chat support team to make sure there's nothing wrong on the account side.

Keep us posted!
  5. PsychoGoldFishi Win User

Xbox one power button blinking fast and making an annoying clicking sound

try a system reset keeping all games and apps

Settings all settings system console info reset console reset and keep my games and apps
  6. Kenny H. Win User

Can't uninstall games.

I would try a reset of your console. Go to Settings, System, Console info and updates, Reset console. First try Keep My Games and apps, and after it is complete, see if you can uninstall the games you want to. If not, use the option to remove everything.
    You will have to reinstall any games and apps that you want after that.
Thema:

XBSX - Nothing showing after resetting my console but keeping games and apps

1. XBSX - Nothing showing after resetting my console but keeping games and apps - Similar Threads - XBSX Nothing showing

2. Xbox Dev Menu - XBSX is restarting itself upon trying to proceed to second step (getting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Dev Menu - XBSX is restarting itself upon trying to proceed to second step (getting...: In my company, we were trying to switch one of the XBSX consoles to Dev Mode using Xbox Dev Menu app downloaded from the Microsoft Store on XBSX. After trying to do so, the console restarts itself...
  3. Xbsx broadcasting as a WIFI access point - Alpha skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Xbsx broadcasting as a WIFI access point - Alpha skip ahead: I am aware of how strange that sounds.... First noticed it last night when hooking up my Wii U(figured I'd get some mario kart in before nintendo shutsdown the service in a few months), and when...
  4. wheel force feedback bug on xbsx.

in XboX Insiders
    wheel force feedback bug on xbsx.: HI, I have been informed by thrustmaster that a force feedback bug is present on xbsx & xb1. can anyone confirm this is correct? I see the bug listed as a know issue in march, april, June,...
  5. Suddenly I can't save games with 100s of GB of space in ALL games on XBSX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suddenly I can't save games with 100s of GB of space in ALL games on XBSX: Xbox you really need to look into this or give the consumer a legitimate response as to why this happening. This is now the 7th maybe 8th time I've dealt with this. The Xbox suddenly decides it...
  6. Can Fallout 4 Work in progress mods "Brick" my XBSX?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Fallout 4 Work in progress mods "Brick" my XBSX?: What I mean by brick is break my xbox in any way, or does it only break the game? a80dec73-68c2-4f09-aef5-e22bc4e906a3
  7. What is wrong with my XBSX?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is wrong with my XBSX?: So I was just playing some BF2042 and then went to play some COD MW2 and when I started COD i saw the normal COD backround image but then after that goes away I see a screen thats half BF2042 half...
  8. DLC stuck in Manage Updates on XBSX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC stuck in Manage Updates on XBSX: A while ago I uninstalled Destiny 2 from my console. For some reason the DLC then requested an update (see image) and is now in my Manage Updates tab on the Xbox Series X. I can not update these...
  9. Streaming/recording on Roblox using XBSX does not work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Streaming/recording on Roblox using XBSX does not work: When you try livestream roblox on twitch/mixer the recording does not work and when you try to record a clip it dosent work and no notification to say the recording has started. This is an XBSX...
  10. Unresponsive Controller on XBSX Delta programme.

in XboX Insiders
    Unresponsive Controller on XBSX Delta programme.: Any one having issues with their controller intermittently becoming unresponsive then goes back to normal? submitted by /u/sithmetal71 [link] [comments]