xboxx one BC mass effect 2

Discus and support xboxx one BC mass effect 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; will disk swapping be required? 083fc17a-424e-4ba2-b7fa-f302dcf80f3e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bman001001xbox, Nov 7, 2016.

1. xboxx one BC mass effect 2

will disk swapping be required?

:)

bman001001xbox, Nov 7, 2016
  2. Ragnarok5000
    Ragnarok5000 Guest
    100 BC Games to be announced!

Ummm I don't think Mass Effect 2 & 3 won't get BC since both of these games come with more than one disc.

BC will not work for Kinect games & games that come with 2 or more discs.

Ragnarok5000, Nov 7, 2016
  3. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    M3tal Daz3, Nov 7, 2016
  4. Evil Jedi
    Evil Jedi Guest

I dont think so as the disc will turn into a digital copy one the xbox one

Evil Jedi, Nov 7, 2016
  5. Evil Jedi Win User

I dont think so as the disc will turn into a digital copy one the xbox one
  6. Ragnarok5000 Win User

100 BC Games to be announced!

Ummm I don't think Mass Effect 2 & 3 won't get BC since both of these games come with more than one disc.

BC will not work for Kinect games & games that come with 2 or more discs.
  7. onyxishere Win User

Why i couldnt buy mass effect 2 from store ?

8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Mass Effect Backwards Compatibility

9. MRallamagoosa Win User

What's your favourite backwards compatible game??

Battlefield Bad Company (1&2), the campaigns are so much fun. There a ton of great games in the BC list, like Mass Effect or KOTOR to name my other favourites, but Bad Company was the one I expected the most and I played it on day one when it became
    BC.
Thema:

1. xboxx one BC mass effect 2 - Similar Threads - xboxx mass effect

2. Question about mass account making

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about mass account making: I have researched about making multiple accounts as long as it's not against ToS and not an act of phishing or pretending to be an Xbox Staff, etc. I am going to admit that I have made multiple...
  3. XBoxX will not recognise mouse and keyboard in compatible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBoxX will not recognise mouse and keyboard in compatible games: I recently bought an Xbox series X. I wanted this specifically to play games such as CoD with mouse and keyboard. However, having bought CoD MW remastered and Infinity Warfare, neither game will...
  4. Does having a game disk in XboxX allow me to play the digital version on XboxS on my home...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does having a game disk in XboxX allow me to play the digital version on XboxS on my home...: What mean by this is it I purchase a disc version of a game for my XboxX does the inserted disc mean I have proof I bought the game and let me download the digital version for the XboxsS (on the...
  5. Unban my accout please i got banned for no reason xboxx please unblock or unban me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unban my accout please i got banned for no reason xboxx please unblock or unban me: Unban or unblock me xbox please i don't do nothing a guy banned me c0b91374-724b-47b5-8246-b09d438d364f
  6. Xboxx game pass disappeared

in XBoX on Windows
    Xboxx game pass disappeared: Yesterday i subscribed xboxx game pass for PC. Today, it vanished and tells me to subscribe again. Fix it please d354ecbe-bffe-4cd7-8214-5b60a0ffa69e
  7. Xboxx wirless controler not rebinding

in XBoX on Windows
    Xboxx wirless controler not rebinding: I have a proble to do with my xbox controler for windows10 that it doesn't rebind, every time I press the xBox button it's starts blinking but when I stop pressing it stops, the controller isn't...
  8. Cant use free game trial of xboxx store on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant use free game trial of xboxx store on my xbox: I wanted to play deep rock galacticas free trial so i went ahead and clicked install triall and once it installed i pressed play then it says i need to buy the game to play it, i dont understand...
  9. Does any one know some cheat codes for dozens m0torsport??, Xboxx 360 codes

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does any one know some cheat codes for dozens m0torsport??, Xboxx 360 codes: Does anyone have cheat codes for forzena motor sport, xbox-360 65735eb8-4f1d-4de6-bdaf-109100501222
  10. XboxX Transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XboxX Transfer: I have an XBox X and I was transferring games and apps from the old XBox 1, when a few games transferred later my internet connection goes down and I have to reset everything, including the...