Xboxx game pass disappeared

Discus and support Xboxx game pass disappeared in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Yesterday i subscribed xboxx game pass for PC. Today, it vanished and tells me to subscribe again. Fix it please d354ecbe-bffe-4cd7-8214-5b60a0ffa69e Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by YunusZO, May 7, 2021.

1. YunusZO
    YunusZO Guest

Yesterday i subscribed xboxx game pass for PC. Today, it vanished and tells me to subscribe again. Fix it please

:)

YunusZO, May 7, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @YunusZO! I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

If you are having issues locating your purchase, I highly advice you to check your order history using the link below. Make sure to log in using the account you subscribed with.

signing in to your Microsoft account.

If you can't locate your subscription please access the link below:

Microsoft account | Services & subscriptions.

However, if you have checked your Orders as well and do not see them then you might have purchased the Game Pass Ultimate on a separate account.

For further assistance, please Contact us | Xbox Support.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

XBOXX PASS 102 BATH

Hi BTYY. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Can you tell me a bit more about the problem?

Have you received an unexpected charge? Does it show in your account's order history? Check here: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/
  4. PFC NOOB STAIN Win User

Is Neilo TM still about?

Send him a message id imagine if he is not here he will be on his xboxx.
  5. The Evil Pupper Win User

Just won scratch and match but I can't download my free avatar item...

try downloading it from your purchase history in the account management ssecction on your xboxx
  6. XxProGamer112xX Win User

Xbox Live

Also on Xboxx im able to play games that require gold, but when I go to the gold store to check out the free games it doesnt say I have Gold
Thema:

1. Xboxx game pass disappeared - Similar Threads - Xboxx game pass

2. Recording in game voice using game bar

in XboX Insiders
    Recording in game voice using game bar: Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ? submitted by /u/s3cy7 [link] [comments]
  3. XBoxX will not recognise mouse and keyboard in compatible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBoxX will not recognise mouse and keyboard in compatible games: I recently bought an Xbox series X. I wanted this specifically to play games such as CoD with mouse and keyboard. However, having bought CoD MW remastered and Infinity Warfare, neither game will...
  4. Does having a game disk in XboxX allow me to play the digital version on XboxS on my home...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does having a game disk in XboxX allow me to play the digital version on XboxS on my home...: What mean by this is it I purchase a disc version of a game for my XboxX does the inserted disc mean I have proof I bought the game and let me download the digital version for the XboxsS (on the...
  5. Unban my accout please i got banned for no reason xboxx please unblock or unban me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unban my accout please i got banned for no reason xboxx please unblock or unban me: Unban or unblock me xbox please i don't do nothing a guy banned me c0b91374-724b-47b5-8246-b09d438d364f
  6. Xboxx wirless controler not rebinding

in XBoX on Windows
    Xboxx wirless controler not rebinding: I have a proble to do with my xbox controler for windows10 that it doesn't rebind, every time I press the xBox button it's starts blinking but when I stop pressing it stops, the controller isn't...
  7. Cant use free game trial of xboxx store on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant use free game trial of xboxx store on my xbox: I wanted to play deep rock galacticas free trial so i went ahead and clicked install triall and once it installed i pressed play then it says i need to buy the game to play it, i dont understand...
  8. Does any one know some cheat codes for dozens m0torsport??, Xboxx 360 codes

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does any one know some cheat codes for dozens m0torsport??, Xboxx 360 codes: Does anyone have cheat codes for forzena motor sport, xbox-360 65735eb8-4f1d-4de6-bdaf-109100501222
  9. XboxX Transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XboxX Transfer: I have an XBox X and I was transferring games and apps from the old XBox 1, when a few games transferred later my internet connection goes down and I have to reset everything, including the...
  10. xboxx one BC mass effect 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xboxx one BC mass effect 2: will disk swapping be required? 083fc17a-424e-4ba2-b7fa-f302dcf80f3e