Xboxu Bilgisayara Bağlayıp Oyun Oynuyorum Kasıyor (Xboxu computer to connect and play)

Discus and support Xboxu Bilgisayara Bağlayıp Oyun Oynuyorum Kasıyor (Xboxu computer to connect and play) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Merhabalar Ben Burhan Xbox One S Adlı Konsolumu Windows 10 Sürümlü Bilgisayarıma Bağlanıyorum Ve Bu Ağustosun Başından Beri Çevrimiçi Yürütme... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KASABALI OYUNCU, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Xboxu Bilgisayara Bağlayıp Oyun Oynuyorum Kasıyor (Xboxu computer to connect and play)

Merhabalar Ben Burhan Xbox One S Adlı Konsolumu Windows 10 Sürümlü Bilgisayarıma Bağlanıyorum Ve Bu Ağustosun Başından Beri Çevrimiçi Yürütme Başlattığımda Ekran Çok Işıklı Bir Parlaklık oluşuyor ve bilgisayarımın parlaklığınıda azaltığım halde ve bunun
    yanında oyunda kasıyor.

Translate-

Hi all I am connecting my Xbox One S console to my Windows 10 version computer and when I start online playback from the beginning of this August, the screen is very light-illuminated and the brightness of my computer has been reduced and He's in
    the game with him.

:)

KASABALI OYUNCU, Sep 7, 2018
  2. Nejde spustit žádná hra ani s CD ani stažená

Zdravím potřeboval bych poradit.Nevim co se stalo jestli jsem někde něco přemáčkl,ale nejde mě zpustit žádná hra ani uložena v X boxu ani přímo z disku. Udělal jsem tovární nastavení xboxu a beztak nic nefunguje .Prosim o radu co by to mohlo být .Děkuji.

FourGazelle6740, Sep 7, 2018
  3. furkanbenli
    furkanbenli Guest
    Oyuna giremiyorum [Translate- I can't get into the game]

Bilgisayarıma age of empires castle siege yükledim fakat ilk tıklamamda oyun ekranına ERROR ENCOUNTERED CONNECTİNG TO THE SERVER hatası veriyor.bu sorunu nasıl çözebilirim yardımcı olurmusunuz.

[Translate- I installed age of Empires Castle Siege on my computer, but the first click gives the game screen error ENCOUNTERED connecting TO THE SERVER error. How do I solve this problem?]

furkanbenli, Sep 7, 2018
  4. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest

Xboxu Bilgisayara Bağlayıp Oyun Oynuyorum Kasıyor (Xboxu computer to connect and play)

Hey KASABALI OYUNCU!

Thanks for contacting us with the issue! sounds like the console could be in need of a

soft factory reset
    (while keeping games and apps). Go ahead and give it a shot and let us know how it goes!

XBF Nestor S, Sep 25, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: