Xbox's report system

Discus and support Xbox's report system in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ive had this dude spam messaging me for over an hour calling me a [mod removed], No good racist white guy, grrmanphobic, etc and I reported these... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by WarFaceRecon, Nov 5, 2023.

1. WarFaceRecon
    WarFaceRecon Guest

Xbox's report system

Ive had this dude spam messaging me for over an hour calling me a [mod removed], No good racist white guy, grrmanphobic, etc and I reported these messages only to be met a split second lager with "xbox cant take action on your report" glad to know that I get coms banned for a mistake on your end half the time yet the one time I try to "make Xbox safer" you tell me better luck next time.

What a 2 faced system, no wonder your customer base is becoming increasingly upset over the years.

:)

WarFaceRecon, Nov 5, 2023
  2. MonjaJozef Win User

Xbox Report System.

These things will never stop to surprise me. We all must be united. I agree with you.
  3. kennieh121 Win User

Xbox Report System.

I don't know where else to post this....

Why is "folding at home" not available as an XBOX ONE APP? XBOXs could be used to help the fight of diseases.
  4. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Xbox Report System.

There are no compromises when it comes to communication in terms of insults or anything like that. Whether you meant it rather funny or not. The written word counts. It's best to ignore such situations and report your opponent to Microsoft
  5. julosjc Win User

Xbox reporting system.

Hi There,

Report the user in game and also via xbox live. on top of this i recommend blocking this person.
  6. ​Jamie​ Win User

Xbox Reporting System

How? Because usually, they disable communication yet till this day he is sending hate speech through the party and he spams me invites but they should do something like this so they can't have communication with anyone for a bit so they learn their lesson.
    [​IMG]
Thema:

Xbox's report system

1. Xbox's report system - Similar Threads - Xbox's report system

2. Why is the Xbox report system messed up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the Xbox report system messed up: When I report people it normally doesn't go through it says that Xbox couldn't take action but yesterday it said that Xbox had taken action well right after that my Xbox was suspended so now I can...
  3. Xbox Report System

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Report System: Xbox needs to fix the report system when we used to report people we would get a message through xbox that action has been taken but now nothing pops up as a Xbox gamer I want to get notified when...
  4. Xbox Report System

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Report System: Hello everybody, Say I report someone's gamerpic for being inappropriate. How long would it take for xbox to see that report and take action? Thanks 203d91da-f100-4266-8271-7b6b21d91df3
  5. Xbox report system is stupid and unfair

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox report system is stupid and unfair: Im going to start off by saying i am not exactly an innocent person, ive been comm banned multiple times, for good reason. However i feel as though, since ive been comm banned, Microsoft support...
  6. Xbox live report system broken

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live report system broken: Hey everyone, i was playing xbox earlier when a guy that i beat in a nba2k match started trash talking me, such as saying things like I’m fat, smelly, nerd and useless etc. So i have reported...
  7. Xbox Report System.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Report System.: So, I was playing Dead by Daylight and when I was killed I send a joking message that was meant to be in good spirit but I was reported. The message I sent was "F*** OFF but gg wp fun but short...
  8. Xbox Reporting System changes report to "offensive name" upon sending

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Reporting System changes report to "offensive name" upon sending: Hello, The last few times I've reported another player for inactivity or quitting early, I go to submit the report, and just before it sends it changes the report to "reporting user for offensive...
  9. The Xbox Live report system is practically run by the players.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox Live report system is practically run by the players.: I woke up this morning and hopped on my Xbox to be met with a screen telling me that I was reported and my profile picture violated the terms of service. They obviously did not review it because...
  10. Xbox Live Report System needs a rework

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Report System needs a rework: I started to notice the problem when I got my first suspension last week, but then I got a second suspension just right now. I started to do some research to see if this has happened to anyone...