XboxPcAppFT.exe - Bad Image

Discus and support XboxPcAppFT.exe - Bad Image in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a box that pop up which shows C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\gameplatformservices.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by George Emmett, Jan 7, 2024.

1. XboxPcAppFT.exe - Bad Image

I have a box that pop up which shows C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\gameplatformservices.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error status0xc0e90002 how do i fix this I dont play xbox games

:)

George Emmett, Jan 7, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi George my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Have you tried to run a system scan?

Open the Terminal window by pressing the Windows Key + X and Select "Open Powershell as Administrator".

Type this command: sfc /scannow

Press Enter.

If any error is found, follow the prompts to fix it.

Then, please, repair the XBOX app installation:

Press the Windows Key+X > Select Apps > Search for XBOX > Advanced > Repair

Let me know if it works!
  3. Mistress Sara Win User

why is this image bad?

Hi there,

I'm sorry, but no one in the forums will be able to respond to why a specific image is or is not permitted. That falls under the Code of Conduct and it's enforcement is handled by the enforcement team who do not use the forums. The
    enforcement team is only contactable via the case review process at
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/
  4. Matictac Win User

BF3 leaked pics

Graphics in the images look bad, really bad.
  5. Ronnieee Win User

Bad image and no sound. Please help!!

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your video problem.

Please try some steps on this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

If it does not help, I suggest changing HDMI ports to check if that is the issue.

You can also try this reset option:

NOTE: This will remove the profiles on your console, make sure that you remember the email and password to your account.

No data or game saves will be lost doing this, everything is backed up to the cloud servers.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select Settings.

3. Select System.

4. Select Console info

5. Select Reset console.

6. Select Reset and keep my games & apps

This will also help sync the data on your console properly.
  6. BongKaos Win User

Cheaters, bad images, and words, foul language

Please, see my post above.

Start a new topic if you're having issues. If you already Blocked Communications, Go ahead and Avoid this player also. Then file a report and move on.

GOOD LUCK!!!!
Thema:

1. XboxPcAppFT.exe - Bad Image - Similar Threads - XboxPcAppFT exe Bad

2. "Unknown file version (sniper5_dx12.exe)"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unknown file version (sniper5_dx12.exe)": I installed Sniper elite 5 from the xbox app on gamepass onto my windows 10 pc yet it shows this error. I have been on xbox app and used the verify and repair option but still the same error...
  3. Can not take ownership of exe file in XboxGames folder (installed by Game Pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not take ownership of exe file in XboxGames folder (installed by Game Pass): Long story short I need to modify starfield.exe with a HEX editor so I can get 32:9 aspect ratio support for Starfield - I've tried everything I can think of to take permissions of the file and...
  4. Can't change the permissions of an .exe file

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change the permissions of an .exe file: Hello. I try to change the permissions of an .exe file. It's a game from Xbox that i downlaoded (farming simulator 22) and im trying to install the reshade mod for better graphics but i can't open...
  5. I can't change the permissions of any files inside of C:\XboxGames, especially the .exe files.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't change the permissions of any files inside of C:\XboxGames, especially the .exe files.: There isn't an edit button in the security tab, the owner shows up as administrators, I am one, and yet everything is greyed out in the advanced section. 648f2723-b95f-4b8f-aaa8-c55eef853da2
  6. I cant find my .exe file.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant find my .exe file.: When I try to download mods for a game called Project Wingman, I cant use them because I am missing an .exe file. I literally cant find it anywhere. I checked my files, hardrive and everything but...
  7. .EXE executor on Xbox microsoft store?

in XBoX on Windows
    .EXE executor on Xbox microsoft store?: is anyone going to make a EXE executor on the microsoft store FOR THE XBOX ONE because my parents wont let me have a computer but i really want to play getting over it or sexyhiking the game by...
  8. Error Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.624F8B84B80_3.435.64.0 _x64__8wekyb3d8...\ForzaHorizon5.exe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.624F8B84B80_3.435.64.0 _x64__8wekyb3d8...\ForzaHorizon5.exe: Hi , i have this error when i can play forza horizon 5: [img] 0187a345-ce1e-4eb7-bd8c-0b888d58b915
  9. Need EXE for launching profiles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need EXE for launching profiles: Xbox is a platform for games and gamers, witch often have a keybord and a mouse with buttons they want to bind, diffrend buttons at diffrent games. I need to choose an exe file to launch a...
  10. How to access the PC Game pass Forza 5 exe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to access the PC Game pass Forza 5 exe: I need to put my Forza 5 exe on steam so as to use steam controller settings, but I catn change the security settings of the exe even though I have set full control of the parent windows app...