XboxOneX Blank Screen / unable to log in / Games won't start

Discus and support XboxOneX Blank Screen / unable to log in / Games won't start in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; At least once a day i encounter anyone of the following problems when i start the console up, a black screen (Hard Reset to fix), Can't log into my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DesertRat207, Mar 4, 2020.

1. DesertRat207
    DesertRat207 Guest

At least once a day i encounter anyone of the following problems when i start the console up, a black screen (Hard Reset to fix), Can't log into my profile (Hard Reset to fix) or games just don't start (Hard Reset to fix). More often than not i have to perform
    a Hard Reset more than once before i can log into my Profile. The console is 2 months old.

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

DesertRat207, Mar 4, 2020
  2. Gollybass Win User

As the other 2 replies have said either contacting xbox directly to have it fixed / replaced, or taking it back to the retailer you purchased from would be wise moves.

You want to do it ASAP.

From personal experience, I had an X1X that was having issues. I sent it directly to xbox via fedex to be fixed, it came back and had the same issues. I then sent it again and they sent back a different console. It was a scorpio edition at the time so
    was a little concerned I wouldnt receive the same but it all worked out. I haven't had an issue since.

The Xbox support team are super easy to work with.
  3. ImpaledGremlin Win User

As it's so new just take it back to where purchased from and get replacement as it seems continually to be having issues
  4. DesertRat207 Win User

I have reset the Console, so far all seems good........ I only reset it late last night, logged straight in this morning so it's looking good so far.
  5. julosjc Win User

Hi there, perhaps reach out to xbox support or even repairs as your console is well within warranty
  6. Honda Man 04 Win User

Thema:

1. XboxOneX Blank Screen / unable to log in / Games won't start - Similar Threads - XboxOneX Blank Screen

2. Please help, my XboxOneX will not establish internet connection inside 360 emulation to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help, my XboxOneX will not establish internet connection inside 360 emulation to...: OK this has already been posted dozens of times. And trust me I have gone thru each and every single thread with no joy. My problem is every Xbox360 game asks me to download a profile, then takes...
  3. XboxoneX

in XBoX on Consoles
    XboxoneX: Hello, my name is Elizabeth. My XboxoneS is not working. It says no connection. Please help. 7e6c1ac8-aec0-41e5-9969-8382851facec
  4. Is my Xboxonex console bricked for good?

in XboX Insiders
    Is my Xboxonex console bricked for good?: Or will I be able to update it offline eventually? I joined the insiders program and tried it out for an hour or so. Thought it wasn't for me so I immediately opted out. Upon exiting the app...
  5. XboxOneX gearshifter compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XboxOneX gearshifter compatibility: Hoping someone can help me with a compatibility question for a Xmas present. Lucky kid wants and Xbox one X with a gearshift box. Was looking at Logitech G Gaming Driving Force Shifter –...
  6. New XboxOneX going on 5 months still not functioning.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New XboxOneX going on 5 months still not functioning.: Bought a new special edition xbox one x in Nov of 2018. worked for 1 hr then crashed, multiple issues. Sent back as it came to me and 2.5 weeks later i received it back, console only wrapped in...
  7. xboxonex has no sound?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xboxonex has no sound?: I have no sound on my xboxonex. 4326c0c1-cbe3-4712-ba53-7227b88e3ec7
  8. DOLBY ATMOS ON XBOXONEX NO IN GAME SOUND ON SUPPORTED GAMES!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DOLBY ATMOS ON XBOXONEX NO IN GAME SOUND ON SUPPORTED GAMES!!!: since the February update till now even with the recent update on March no change or fix I have no in game sound on supported Dolby ATMOS games everything was working fine befor February. I have...
  9. Mettrema xboxonex principal [Edit - Translation] - Main xboxonex Mettrema

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mettrema xboxonex principal [Edit - Translation] - Main xboxonex Mettrema: Comment changer de xbox principale sans internet [Edit - Translation] - How to change main xbox without internet 465a8c1c-0510-4ea8-bbc9-6dc4463c3f09
  10. gear of war 4 xboxoneX disconnessione involontaria[gear of war 4 xboxoneX involuntary...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gear of war 4 xboxoneX disconnessione involontaria[gear of war 4 xboxoneX involuntary...: Ciao Durante i deatmatch a squadre di Gear Of War4 capita spesso, molto spesso che nel momento prima dello schieramento, ho una uscita involontaria dalla partita subendo 1/2 ora di penalit prima...