XboxOne S will not connect to wifi

Discus and support XboxOne S will not connect to wifi in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; XboxOne S will not connect to wifi having same problem with my one S. Even tried to manually enter IP address and it will not take it.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ShawneeBearxx, May 27, 2018.

1. XboxOne S will not connect to wifi

having same problem with my one S. Even tried to manually enter IP address and it will not take it.

:)

ShawneeBearxx, May 27, 2018
  2. y.sunbeam
    y.sunbeam Guest
    wifi connection problem_Hardware problem

Hello, my xboxone can't connect to the WIFI now, I just get it for two weeks.When I use the wifi test, it has an error:

There's a hardware problem

Sorry, the wireless network hardware on this consol isn't working. You'll need to send it in for repair. To do this , visit xbox.com/xboxone/repair

I followed the instruction on the website, and register my xboxone, But why the system keep asking me register new device? How could I get the support? Thank you!

y.sunbeam, May 27, 2018
  3. XBoxOne WiFi

HI QQ: Does XboxOne have WiFi in the UK release. I want to connect it to the internet via WiFi and Web documentation seems to suggest that only wired is available but Press Releases says WiFi is there. Which is it? If so is it 802.g/N or something else.
    Data sheets seem hard to find

MichaelCurrie, May 27, 2018
  4. XboxOne S will not connect to wifi

having same problem with my one S. Even tried to manually enter IP address and it will not take it.

THE DESTROER808, Jul 19, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: