XboxLive Child account won't change to an Adult account.

Discus and support XboxLive Child account won't change to an Adult account. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey, when I first made my XboxLive account I made the accident of making my account a Child account or a "Teen" And when I went and changed it to an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nathan319craft, Dec 28, 2016.

1. XboxLive Child account won't change to an Adult account.

Hey, when I first made my XboxLive account I made the accident of making my account a Child account or a "Teen" And when I went and changed it to an adult account, none of the settings would update after I confirmed them with the adult account email and
    password, and it even said that the email and password was correct and acted like these settings had changed. However, when I got onto my XboxOne it said that my account was still a Child account EVEN THOUGH I changed it to an adult Account on my Xbox360 and
    confirmed it!!

Right now I just want an explanation, or at the most for someone to make sure that my account is set to an Adult account and that it transfers to all my systems and Games. This issue has Been extremely troublesome with my gaming experience for as long as
    I have had My Xbox360 Console. Now that I have my new XboxOne Console I wish to fix that. Please email me on this issue As soon as you can. Thanks for Listening.

:)

Nathan319craft, Dec 28, 2016
  2. Change the gamerpic of a child account

Hi,

I want to change the picture predefined for my child on xboxlive.

I am an adult and I monitor the content my son wants to use.

Since he has a child account, can I do it or do I have to create a new adult account for him ?

thomas AMBROSINI, Dec 28, 2016
  3. JoNL0K
    JoNL0K Guest
    Parent Account

I want to change my account from a child account to an adult account but I forgot my adult account completely. How do I change my account from child to buy games and actually use it if I forgot my adult account?

JoNL0K, Dec 28, 2016
  4. Arkham99 Win User

In Game Bullying !

The parent didn't necessarily "lie about the child's age", if you set up another account in your name (with the intention of letting your child use it), it's not against the ToU. An underage person is allowed to use an adult's account provided that that
    adult is a "guardian" of that child. XBOXLive still cautions the guardian about "the service is not intended for persons under the age of 13" and requests supervision while they are accessing your adult account, this was how I understood the ToU unless it's
    been since changed...:)
  5. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Xbox.com circular links

If you are a child account, you won't be granted access to the link since it requires an adult account to change them for you!
  6. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Cant find online privacy settings page to be able to play online Minecraft.

If you are a child account, you won't be granted access to the link since it requires an adult account to change them for you!
  7. XBF Mohammed C Win User

I Can't Access My Microsoft/Xbox Account's Privacy and Online Safety Settings Due To Link Error

8. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Minecraft multiplayer error

Thema:

XboxLive Child account won't change to an Adult account.

1. XboxLive Child account won't change to an Adult account. - Similar Threads - XboxLive Child account

2. Cant redeem Minecraft to child account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant redeem Minecraft to child account: I bought a copy of Minecraft for my kids account, but I cant seem to enable it on their account. No email was received on their end, yet I was billed for a copy. fd1b06f1-251f-4be8-9dee-1105ae8972b6
  3. how to i accapt an aproval request for my child he sent the request but i cant see it anywhere?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to i accapt an aproval request for my child he sent the request but i cant see it anywhere?: i dont see any message asking me to accept on my email of anywhere else. 6f0e6db3-c331-4f8b-8a49-8ac040f7b32a
  4. How does XboxS prevent an adult from contacting my child?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does XboxS prevent an adult from contacting my child?: How can/does MS prevent an adult, posing as a child, from contacting my child on XboxS during live play? 2d1f38cf-015f-4625-b55b-d017c53f0566
  5. Xboxlive Gamertag associated with dead email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xboxlive Gamertag associated with dead email: I have been using the same Xbox live account / gamertag for a VERY long time now. However the account is associated with an old school email that has since been deleted. I have tried to recover...
  6. XboxLive Gold badges

in XBoX Accessibility
    XboxLive Gold badges: What are the XboxLive Gold badge icons that some players are getting and why don't I have one since I played on Xbox 360? f82ad822-6a4b-4122-9db3-070988942399
  7. How to fix Code Error : 0x89235107 from XboxLive Sing in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix Code Error : 0x89235107 from XboxLive Sing in?: Hello I keep trying to log into my Minecraft account from the launcher and i keep getting this error code. I have tried looking through the forum but I haven't found any information that could...
  8. Deleted XboxLive Registry File

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deleted XboxLive Registry File: Hello. So, as part of a fix for being unable to change the account on my Xbox PC app, I deleted the XboxLive file in the registry editor under...
  9. My xboxlive subscription isn't recognised on new Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xboxlive subscription isn't recognised on new Xbox: I've set up my account on my new machine but can't play online as it is not recognising the xbox live subscription associated with our family 25d6415a-04cc-4115-9087-199917bd6109
  10. How do i change my xboxlive passcode on a 360 patform

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i change my xboxlive passcode on a 360 patform: How do i change my xbox live passcode? e5412504-5ed9-4d6d-bc70-0a369c5aa42b