修改xbox那一串英文ID

Discus and support 修改xbox那一串英文ID in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; 图中红字圈住地方怎 修改 [img] 8abc181e-b5e6-4b30-a5bf-2b76d4630171 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by UnbakedBook8422, Sep 23, 2022.

  1. 修改xbox那一串英文ID


    图中红字圈住地方怎 修改
    修改xbox那一串英文ID [​IMG]


    :)
     
    UnbakedBook8422, Sep 23, 2022
    #1
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

    修改xbox那一串英文ID

    Hello!

    My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

    UnbakedBook8422,

    This is your Gamertag. You can change it in different ways, from PC, console, mobile.

    I will send the official micreosoft process ok?

    And you choose the way you like the most.

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. xudeng1 Win User

    xbox game streaming 无法串流我的主机

    已经解决,使用xbox beta app,手机系统切换成英文,即可串流,我不确定上述两个操作是否都是必须的

    目前xbox app和xbox game streaming仍然不能实现串流
  4. 涂梦良丶 Win User

    [Xbox]自定义经典玩家代号-Customize classic gamertag

    我只需要修改经典玩家代号(15个字符)而不是选择的玩家代号(12 个字符),但是似乎不改12字符的代号就没法改15字符的代号。想了解是否有选项单独修改15个字符的那个玩家代号。
  5. 鼬宇智波1 Win User

    极限竞速地平线4 同步档案中途关闭了同步窗口以后就一直显示正在加载[Translation-Forza Horizon 4 sync files have been loading after closing the sync window midway]

    网络不稳定导致在同步时访问速度过慢,这种问题可以尝试更换使用公共DNS来解决,

    游戏一直 载的问题,可以强制结束游戏的进程,更改DNS之后重新运行游戏,如果问题依旧,那么一般重新启动电脑之后可以解决。
    修改了dns也不行啊

    [Translation-Modified dns will not work]
  6. I00I0 Win User

    想更改的代号没人使用 不让更改

    那么问题来了

    为什么我用过的c266 别人可以更改使用?


    [​IMG]


    这说明我们的代号并不是唯一性 .

    那么为什么我想更改的ID有人用过 却不让用了?

    编辑:从帖子中 除了个人身份信息 (PII)。

    EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post.
Thema:

修改xbox那一串英文ID

Loading...
  1. 修改xbox那一串英文ID - Similar Threads - 修改xbox那一串英文ID

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261001-2200) Feel free...
  6. October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261001-2200) Feel...
  7. October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261001-2200) Feel...
  8. I pre-ordered AC8 for Xbox physically but haven’t been provided the bonus I was promised (AC0)

    in XboX Insiders
    I pre-ordered AC8 for Xbox physically but haven’t been provided the bonus I was promised (AC0): Hi, was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else. I pre-ordered AC8 but there was no code or email with a code to download AC0 which was supposed to be a pre-order bonus. Any help...
  9. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  10. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...