xboxb 360 join live

Discus and support xboxb 360 join live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been trying to join xbox live i have entered my name-email-password i use for my hotmail account but when i have entered that it says "sorry... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BulkOpossum1001, Feb 2, 2018.

1. xboxb 360 join live

I have been trying to join xbox live i have entered my name-email-password i use for my hotmail account but when i have entered that it says

"sorry ,there's a problem with the credentials that you are using to sign in" then it give me an address to fix the problem ( account.live.com ) iv doubled check me password for my hotmail to see if it i that but its the exact same but it still wont let
    me in . before i done th is multiple times t said the my email and password did not work !

i must be honest this is the first time i have tried to use xbox live i have the membership card for years and i haven't activated it .

any help will be thanked .

:)

BulkOpossum1001, Feb 2, 2018
  2. batdown
    batdown Guest
    want to unsubscribe from xbox preview program

I joined the bxox dashboard preview program but now it has rendered my xboxb 360 unusable. I cannot download the latest update, and I cannot sign onto xbox live without updating. I just want to go back to the regular public update so that I can play my games
    and enjoy my streaming subscriptions. Please help me.

gamertag [Mod Removed]

batdown, Feb 2, 2018
  3. gantheking
    gantheking Guest
    Xbox gold

Every time I click to try and buy xboxb gold it comes up with the advert but once i click to go to the next page it says it is unavailable

gantheking, Feb 2, 2018
  4. xboxb 360 join live

Simplest solution is to just set up a new Microsoft account and use that for Xbox Live.

Paraffin Alien, Feb 5, 2018
  5. Paraffin Alien Win User

xboxb 360 join live

Simplest solution is to just set up a new Microsoft account and use that for Xbox Live.
  6. PlatinumSpectre Win User

When did you join Xbox Live?

I joined LIVE in October 2008, but I had my 360 since 2006.
  7. F4ZE BESJ4NI Win User

Microsoft Store is blocked by family settings

HOW TO FIX AFTER I JOIN XBOX LIVE IN XBOX 360 IS IN CHINEZE LANGUAGE
  8. FFFreak1129 Win User

When did you start

Been gaming since the NES days when I got one for Christmas. I bought my first 360 May of 2007. Joined Live at the same time. I have the original Xbox but didn't join Live because at the time we didn't have Broadband at home.
  9. TrueLegendX3010 Win User

Sync data for fallout 4

Hi Runner4life2012

Was your issue solved?

I have exactly same case as you and Microsoft doesn't know how to help and support users that have such issue.

Update me please if issue was solved or not' it's very important to me since i also replaced and bought new xboxb with more larger space than previous one. and now i too cannot sync my save games.
Thema:

xboxb 360 join live

1. xboxb 360 join live - Similar Threads - xboxb 360 join

2. Xbox 360 not turning on

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 not turning on: I don’t know what happened but for some reason whenever I try to plug it in and turn it on, literally Nothing happens. Like there’s no rrod or lights the psu doesn’t even change there’s just...
  3. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  4. Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region: Hi I want to buy Resident evil 5 for xbox 360 but it seems that it is missing from the xbox 360 store (i live on greece) I noticed though that I can find it in my UK account but it has a different...
  5. Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?: I use Cox and this is what my settings are (i am using a 2.4 ghz network). WPA WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES), And the mode is 802.11 g/n. I dont think the card is dead because it is still pulling info just...
  6. Xbox 360 Store Shut down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Store Shut down: So, I know that the 360 store will shut down by the end of july, but I like to know can we still not get the xbox games and 360 games on our xbox series x store online or will all the xbox and 360...
  7. Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage: When enabling cloud storage I get this error , “console needs either a hard drive or console memory with 514mb available”. I have over 70gb of storage free though...
  8. Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...: All the details are in the question....cant get ant help from support as they don't offer a chat option for this issue and the AI is dumb 88af6598-6393-44f5-9a6c-1042b508c4be
  9. Update currently unavailable? Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update currently unavailable? Xbox 360: I bought an xbox 360 off someone yesterday and I haven’t been able to get it working. I’ve connected the Ethernet and everything and the internet works fine according to the connection test. I...
  10. I want to connect my xboxb one tu my computer by IP

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to connect my xboxb one tu my computer by IP: Good evening, today I wanted to connect my XBOX-ONE via IP, but it says that this console is not found, that's why you can give me a solution to my problem please Thanks and have a nice day...