Xbox虚拟形象如何导出为3D模型 (How do I export my Xbox Avatar as a 3D model? )

Discus and support Xbox虚拟形象如何导出为3D模型 (How do I export my Xbox Avatar as a 3D model? ) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 照相亭里有一个3D输出按钮,但是按指示操作后并没有得到3D模型 There is a 3D Output button in the photo booth, but I did not get a 3D model after following the instructions. [ ***... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BuddyPan, Feb 11, 2022.

1. BuddyPan
    BuddyPan Guest

照相亭里有一个3D输出按钮,但是按指示操作后并没有得到3D模型

There is a 3D Output button in the photo booth, but I did not get a 3D model after following the instructions.

[ *** Moved from Chinese (zh-hans) Community by Microsoft Moderator (Issue has been translated into English) *** ]

:)

BuddyPan, Feb 11, 2022
  2. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

看起来该功能当前存在问题。我邀请您使用反馈门户创建错误报告

Win+F 开始 >搜索 反馈>反馈中心

然后添 题并输入有关问题的尽可能多的详细信息,其中显示 "更详细地解释",然后为"类别"选择" 游戏"和"Xbox / 头像"

[​IMG]

谢谢

Hayabusa

[以上文字为机器翻译,可能 法准确代表原帖]

[The text above is machine translated and may not be an accurate representation of the original post]

Hello,

It looks like the feature is currently having issues. I invite you to create a bug report using the Feedback portal

Press Win+F Or Start > Search Feedback > Feedback Hub

Then add a title and enter as much detail about the problem where it says Explain in more detail, then for Category choose Gaming and Xbox / Avatars

[​IMG]

Thank you,

Hayabusa
  3. 阿面 Win User

CPU频率偏高时,部分游戏/程序会闪退

谢谢回复!但是关闭XMP、内存降频我也都有过尝试,均对问题没有改善。

同时虚拟内存也有调整过,但是不知道如何将虚拟内存彻底关闭。

请问还有大概的解决思路吗?
  4. Edward - MSFT Win User

CPU频率偏高时,部分游戏/程序会闪退

您好 欢迎来到微软社区!

您好,按照我的经验来说,您当前的遇到的问题其实倾向于不只是CPU可能导致该现象发生,还有一种可能是内存体质问题导致不支持。

对于您的情况我这里优先建议您前往BIOS中关闭XMP,如果您有手动超频的技术,请尝试将CPU和内存均降频100Mhz,内存如果不支持100Mhz降低的话,请按照其可以选项的内存频率配置按照最近的一个低频率档位选择,随后再行测试是否一 出现的问题。

[table][tr][td]责声明: 微软不提供任何暗示或他保证和/或保证,对您从第三方链接网站获得的信息或任何与技术相的支持不负责。若您仍将尝试修改BIOS设置,请备份好重要的数据。[/td][/tr][/table]

同时请您关闭将系统的虚拟内存功能,以避免优先载入了虚拟内存导致内存分页报错导致游戏闪退。

Edward|微软社区支持专员

--------------------------------------------------------------------

我们秉承客户至上的服务理念。如果您对微软工程师在论坛中的服务有意见与建议,欢迎提出,以便我们提供更优质的服务。

Welcome to Microsoft Answers!
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Create Avatar Models ?

On the Windows 10 version of the Avatar app, it has a 3d export feature to get a file you could use for 3d modeling to then convert for 3d printing.

This reddit thread covers a bit of that information
    . I'm not certain what options there are on a Mac to export the item, but you might need to export on a Windows 10 PC and then work on a Mac.

I hope that thread is more helpful that I would be in this situation! Best of luck!
  6. OldMateCarlson Win User

Can I get a 3D model of my Xbox 360 avatar?

I too want the ability to download my Xbox Original avatar model,
    I want to 3d print it to remember the old 360 days
Thema:

1. Xbox虚拟形象如何导出为3D模型 (How do I export my Xbox Avatar as a 3D model? ) - Similar Threads - Xbox虚拟形象如何导出为3D模型 export Avatar

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...: I would like to buy a digital apex legends gift card however it says that this card is only for xbox one and there is not a option for xbox x/s and I only have a xbox series s. I am wondering that...
  4. Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.: Ordered a controller with a customized shell through Design Lab to play games on PC a few weeks ago, and it arrived with the right stick having bad drift at all times. Warranty is still up and I...
  5. Several Items Stollen, Including Xbox Gift Card

in XBoX on Windows
    Several Items Stollen, Including Xbox Gift Card: Hello, Last week I had over $1500 worth of items stollen from me in a hotel room. One of the items was my purse which had a $100 unused Xbox gift card. I have been in contact with law enforcement...
  6. Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light: I recently tried connecting my Xbox series S to a acer k272hl and every time I connect the cable it says NO SIGNAL, then the light goes yellow. Then it just repeats forever. I tried three...
  7. Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading: I've been trying to join multiplayer servers in ARK: Survival Ascended. Once loaded into the server (past character creation), it will always crash and does not load into any server (tried...
  8. If someone Hacked Your serial number What they can do With my Xbox ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If someone Hacked Your serial number What they can do With my Xbox ?: What person Can Do if they hacked your serial number? What The person can do with your serial number 02c27691-0b8b-4612-9e47-144714e70f80
  9. How to manage individual saves on the xbox cloud

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to manage individual saves on the xbox cloud: I've been playing a game with an 11 hour save but every time l go in the game to delete a single save file that would only bring me back 4 minutes it crashes as the save file character is...
  10. Xbox 360 not turning on

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 not turning on: I don’t know what happened but for some reason whenever I try to plug it in and turn it on, literally Nothing happens. Like there’s no rrod or lights the psu doesn’t even change there’s just...