XBOX360 will not power up but will make beep sounds

Discus and support XBOX360 will not power up but will make beep sounds in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox 360 will not power up, but will beep and come with green light as well the power brick will light up green and back to orange light in a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DrunkenWarlock, Nov 29, 2015.

1. XBOX360 will not power up but will make beep sounds

My xbox 360 will not power up, but will beep and come with green light as well the power brick will light up green and back to orange light in a seconds. I found out with support chat with xbox 360 changing my power brick did resolved the issue.

:)

DrunkenWarlock, Nov 29, 2015
  2. Xbox shutting itself off and on randomly (beeping like crazy too)

The beep is not high pitched. It is the sound that the system makes when you pass your finger over the power button

WhoWasJohnGalt, Nov 29, 2015
  3. Heroemartin
    Heroemartin Guest
    Error of the console turning on

Hello I am really in need of help.

My console is not working properly. The light of the power supply is solid orange so it is supposed to be working o enery saving mode. So I touch the start button and it will make the beep beep sound but it will not light up, nor the system will run, nor
    any images display, so it seems it will make the start sound and thats it. THe power supply will continuously be solid orange, no change. The power supply is connected to the wall outlet so there is no extension being used. Please let me know what this
    problem is, how it can be solved.

Thanks guys

Heroemartin, Nov 29, 2015
  4. XBOX360 will not power up but will make beep sounds

If this does not work then it could possibility be with the Xbox 360 console

DrunkenWarlock, Nov 29, 2015
  5. Irixion
    Irixion Guest
    Your console is dead. It needs to be either sent in for servicing, or you can buy another used console. Honestly, it's irresponsible of support to say it's your power brick if the light on it is working properly. Next time, plug your console into a power
    surge protector (not a power brick or power bar, those are different).

Irixion, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Irixion Win User

Your console is dead. It needs to be either sent in for servicing, or you can buy another used console. Honestly, it's irresponsible of support to say it's your power brick if the light on it is working properly. Next time, plug your console into a power
    surge protector (not a power brick or power bar, those are different).
  7. DrunkenWarlock Win User

If this does not work then it could possibility be with the Xbox 360 console
  8. WhoWasJohnGalt Win User

Xbox shutting itself off and on randomly (beeping like crazy too)

The beep is not high pitched. It is the sound that the system makes when you pass your finger over the power button
  9. IceStorm III Win User

halo 4 sounds on limited edition console

It's a pretty distinct sound heard on power-up and disc eject. It's not a beep. Exchange your console at your retailer.
  10. HassanB Win User

console not making the beep-beep sound

Hi, this problem usually happens when there is some sort of disconnect from the XBOX 360's motherboard and the sound connector on the touch panel of the console which makes the "beep-beep" sound. The only way to fix this if you really care about the sound
    that much would be to get the console repaired since opening the console yourself would cause you to void any sort of warranty or future repair chances from Microsoft.
Thema:

1. XBOX360 will not power up but will make beep sounds - Similar Threads - XBOX360 power beep

2. My XBOX360 power indicator turns red after 2 seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX360 power indicator turns red after 2 seconds: My power indicator in front of my Xbox turns red after 2 seconds of switching on everytime. 57a7b957-ebf2-4712-8368-2d3fae2f00f5
  3. xbox360 console power button will always goes to single red light in middle.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox360 console power button will always goes to single red light in middle.: I have tried to start up my xbox360. It started up a few times and I had to update my software. When I try to start it now it usually (9 times out of 10) will only show a green light in the center...
  4. XBox360 Slim can't power on, fan cooling always on, no leds

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox360 Slim can't power on, fan cooling always on, no leds: Hi everyone, My dear old XBox 360 Slim has a big problem. Since two months i can't power on the console. When i plug in the power supply it shows a green led (on the inverter), but nor green...
  5. XBOX360 Power Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX360 Power Issues: I have an XBOX 360 that will not remained powered on. I have tried multiple power cords/sources. I'd like to send the unit in for repair but it appears it is not an online option when I select my...
  6. Red power light on xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red power light on xbox360: Moved console to a new location. On start up console power lite turns red after 3 seconds. Power adapter lite stays green. Any ideas? 5770d192-06f7-4152-8490-562b64174aa6
  7. xbox360 powers on for 10-15 sec then power-off

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox360 powers on for 10-15 sec then power-off: Hi, We've had an Xbox360 for 5 years now ( or close to that). The console would seem to stop working and not power on and I had to keep unplugging the charging block , waiting 5 secs and then...
  8. Is it possible to control the Xbox360 controller, power point slide show?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to control the Xbox360 controller, power point slide show?: Is it possible to control the Xbox360 controller, power point slide show? Xbox360 컨트롤러가 '파워포인트 슬라이드쇼' 어가 가능한가? d0a19c46-de58-43b7-aca4-ff9f0107e403
  9. Xbox360 Power Supply Dead - No Power Light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 Power Supply Dead - No Power Light: Anyone know where I can get a replacement power supply for my xbox360? My Xbox was working fine before I went on vacation, but when I returned and after turning on the wall socket the PSU no...
  10. My xbox360 with kinect My xbox360 with kinect is fully setup, but once u power it up it starts ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox360 with kinect My xbox360 with kinect is fully setup, but once u power it up it starts ...: My xbox360 with kinect is fully setup, but once u power it up it starts but with the xbox logo it stops on screen nothing happens its a new xbox 360 71663c31-d900-4440-b714-3d750df0f63d