Xbox360 Slim Asking for Wireless Network Adapter

Discus and support Xbox360 Slim Asking for Wireless Network Adapter in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The Xbox 360 Slim console has built in Wi-Fi, Right? So i Should`nt have to buy a Network Adapter because it already has one. Most of the time im... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ma7ter chief 00, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Xbox360 Slim Asking for Wireless Network Adapter

The Xbox 360 Slim console has built in Wi-Fi, Right? So i Should`nt have to buy a Network Adapter because it already has one. Most of the time im Playing Games in Xbox Live while in an Xbox Live Party full of 2-5 People Then all of a sudden Everyone leaves
    the Party and I get disconnected from the game, about 10 Seconds later It says i have been Disconnected, I run a network test and it says i need a Wireless Network Adapter. Its getting annoying having to clear my cache 5 times and then turn off my Xbox for
    2 Minutes then back on just to play online, Besides i should`nt have to do it at all, Any Suggestions?

:)

Ma7ter chief 00, Oct 16, 2014
  2. Jak Savage
    Jak Savage Guest
    Driver for network n adapter xbox360 fat

yes, for xbox360 wireless network n adapter

Jak Savage, Oct 16, 2014
  3. taidara
    taidara Guest
    Network problems

Do you have the external wireless network adapter or the built-in wireless network adapter (Xbox 360 Slim)?

taidara, Oct 16, 2014
  4. taidara
    taidara Guest

Greetings Ma7ter chief!

From what you've described, I think it's safe to say that your internal wireless network adapter is malfunctioning.

The diagnostic test reveals that the operating system is unable to detect the internal wireless network adapter, which indicate a genuine hardware error.

What you can try (if you haven't tried it yet) is to unplug the power supply from your console (whilst turned off) and wait 10 minutes before you reconnect everything back again.

Submit an online repair request. That is if you prefer this connection method, and don't have an alternative solution (Ethernet/wired).

Go to the Xbox Online Service Center

Good luck!

taidara, Oct 17, 2014
  5. taidara Win User

Greetings Ma7ter chief!

From what you've described, I think it's safe to say that your internal wireless network adapter is malfunctioning.

The diagnostic test reveals that the operating system is unable to detect the internal wireless network adapter, which indicate a genuine hardware error.

What you can try (if you haven't tried it yet) is to unplug the power supply from your console (whilst turned off) and wait 10 minutes before you reconnect everything back again.

Submit an online repair request. That is if you prefer this connection method, and don't have an alternative solution (Ethernet/wired).

Go to the Xbox Online Service Center

Good luck!
  6. taidara Win User

Network problems

Do you have the external wireless network adapter or the built-in wireless network adapter (Xbox 360 Slim)?
  7. MaximumExtreme Win User

XBOX LIVE SIGNUP ISN'T AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER

it looks like your using a wireless connection. Do you have one of the older 360 models or one of the new slim models. The reason why I ask is because if you have one of the older model 360 console's you will need the wireless network adapter in or to use
    a wireless connection. If you have one of the newer slim models then the network adapter is built into the console.
  8. Not Proven Win User

Xbox360 slim asking fo a network adapter

Try going to system settings --> Network Settings --> and make sure that you are still connected using wireless network.
  9. Miss Portia Win User

Xbox360 slim asking fo a network adapter

Thema:

1. Xbox360 Slim Asking for Wireless Network Adapter - Similar Threads - Xbox360 Slim Asking

2. Problem downloading profile on new xbox360 Slim console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem downloading profile on new xbox360 Slim console: I sold my old xbox console about 4 years ago and recently I bought New(to me anyway) Xbox360 Slim and I want to download my old profile onto it.The problem is that when I go to the Download...
  3. XBox360 Slim can't power on, fan cooling always on, no leds

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox360 Slim can't power on, fan cooling always on, no leds: Hi everyone, My dear old XBox 360 Slim has a big problem. Since two months i can't power on the console. When i plug in the power supply it shows a green led (on the inverter), but nor green...
  4. Xbox360 Slim won't update with patch for Original Xbox games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox360 Slim won't update with patch for Original Xbox games: Just bought a Hard drive for my 360 Slim off amazon which said it was an official one. Ive since plugged it in and loaded up Halo 2 only to have it tell me i need to download an update. So i agree...
  5. Which Xbox360 generation (FAT? SLIM? E?) supports MK Arcade Kollection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which Xbox360 generation (FAT? SLIM? E?) supports MK Arcade Kollection?: Hi, folks. I need more details about this kind of combo MKAK+XBOX360. 1. Is MKAK still legally obtainable? 2. Is MKAK running native gamecode or emulation? 3. Which Xbox360 generation...
  6. Can't play original Xbox games on my xbox360 slim model for some reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play original Xbox games on my xbox360 slim model for some reason: [img] I have everything required to play the original Xbox games but it says that I need to download the game to play it. It comes up as an error message but I know you can't download the game...
  7. RDOD? XBOX360 Slim after trial LIVE GOLD and UPDATE

in XBoX on Consoles
    RDOD? XBOX360 Slim after trial LIVE GOLD and UPDATE: Concerning: XBOX 360 slim 250GB HDD Since yesterday I have a sad little boy,. He wanted to test out XBOX live GOLD so I activated a one month trial subscription. Happy as he was he wanted to...
  8. Xbox360 Slim Freezes, Dims screen, texture glitches, the works....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 Slim Freezes, Dims screen, texture glitches, the works....: Hello, The xbox I am using is a Xbox360 Slim model with a 250GB hard drive. I know I have to send it in for repairs but I want to know what is going on hardware wise. Below is the problems I see...
  9. 9/2/14 system update on the black slim Xbox360 fail

in XBoX on Consoles
    9/2/14 system update on the black slim Xbox360 fail: I've tried everything I've been on the phone and chat with Microsoft support multiple times and had my Xbox looked by geek squad. Status code is 4174-0000-0080-0300-8007-0570. Microsoft u need to...
  10. Restoring xbox360 slim to factory default

in XBoX on Consoles
    Restoring xbox360 slim to factory default: It says the required part is missing how do I fix this? a6f0cc83-51ec-4513-b3e0-338248047ead