Xbox360 senha familia

Discus and support Xbox360 senha familia in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a xbox 360 but it came with a family password so I can not play some games he asks for this password is there anything that can ta... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SplendidPlane83, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Xbox360 senha familia

I bought a xbox 360 but it came with a family password so I can not play some games he asks for this password is there anything that can ta

:)

SplendidPlane83, Dec 12, 2017
  2. senha familia

boa tarde nome e alberto coloquei a senha familia e a esqueci vcs poderia me ajuda desde ja. Agradeço..

CandidBee677574, Dec 12, 2017
  3. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    senha familia

Web translation:

good afternoon name and alberto I put the family password and I forgot you could help me from ja. Appreciate..

Response:

Hi,

in order to reset a family passcode you will need to contact Xbox Support, They will need the serial ID of the console and will do something on their end, after which they will guide you through the steps to reset it on your end.

To contact Xbox Support (Phone or Microsoft Support Chat) via
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Web translation response:

Oi

Para redefinir um código de senha familiar, você precisará entrar em contato

com o suporte do Xbox, eles precisarão da identificação serial do

console e farão algo no final.

Para entrar em contato com o suporte do Xbox (telefone ou bate-papo do suporte da

Microsoft) em Contact Us | Xbox Support

4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Xbox360 senha familia

You'll need to contact support and they will help you reset it. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Dec 12, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox360 senha familia