Xbox360 - Rented movie downloaded but Video and sound are out of sync bad

Discus and support Xbox360 - Rented movie downloaded but Video and sound are out of sync bad in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Client being used: Xbox360 ◾Movie/TV or Artist Title: Young Ones ◾SD or HD: HD ◾Stream or Download: Download ◾Purchase or Rent: Rent ◾What you've... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by maiga1, Oct 27, 2014.

1. maiga1
    maiga1 Guest

Client being used: Xbox360

◾Movie/TV or Artist Title: Young Ones

◾SD or HD: HD

◾Stream or Download: Download

◾Purchase or Rent: Rent

◾What you've tried so far: Cleared storage cache and re-downloaded, but didn't change anything.

Getting the error code: No error, the sound is about 10-20 seconds off from the video.

10/27/2014 Young Ones Online Microsoft Account $7.99 USD

what is the real issue? The sound is about 10-20 seconds off from the video (out of sync). We have watched/rented several movies using this same method over the past 2 weeks with no issues.

Unless you have any ideas please refund the purchase.

:)

maiga1, Oct 27, 2014
  2. Gr8OdinzRavn
    Gr8OdinzRavn Guest
    Why does "Cast to" videos audio and video get out of Sync?

I've been having trouble with this forever. My pc and xbox are on the same network, not 3 feet apart. But when I stream an HD movie from the PC to the xbox a few minutes in the audio and video get badly out of sync and I only get stereo sound out of a 5.1
    encoded movie. this is ridiculous. Anyone know how to fix this? Or at least give an explanation as to why it gets out of sync so bad?

Gr8OdinzRavn, Oct 27, 2014
  3. Sound out of sync to picture!

Why is the sound out of sync on all of my apps such as you tube and Channel 4 demand?

When I watch any of the "entertainment " apps and Blu-rays the there is a very big lag in the sound to picture!

I've not rented a movie yet from xbox live, but doubt I will if it has the same issues.

Seanski-BB2072E6-EE17-4923-ADA8-0A32E0200B61, Oct 27, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Some TV's have an audio option to sync sound to the movie. Sometimes sound is out of sync when you use a sound system. Can you check your audio settings to see if there is an option for this?

If not and you still want a refund for the movie then you'll need to contact phone support as only they will be able to do this for you.

1-800-469-9269 in North America or click the link to arrange a call back.

support.xbox.com/contact-us

onyxishere, Oct 27, 2014
  5. airmattdog
    airmattdog Guest
    We're investigating the content now, I noticed some weird playback on my PC as well. As noted above, you'll need to contact support about a refund. It may take longer than the time left in your current rental for it to be fixed.

However, I will reply again when I've confirmed that the title is fixed.

airmattdog, Nov 1, 2018
  6. onyxishere Win User

Some TV's have an audio option to sync sound to the movie. Sometimes sound is out of sync when you use a sound system. Can you check your audio settings to see if there is an option for this?

If not and you still want a refund for the movie then you'll need to contact phone support as only they will be able to do this for you.

1-800-469-9269 in North America or click the link to arrange a call back.

support.xbox.com/contact-us
  7. airmattdog Win User

We're investigating the content now, I noticed some weird playback on my PC as well. As noted above, you'll need to contact support about a refund. It may take longer than the time left in your current rental for it to be fixed.

However, I will reply again when I've confirmed that the title is fixed.
  8. Xwelp Win User

Downloading purchases

Using video app on windows 8 allows you to download purchased or rented movies.

What are the expected behaviors of this ability. Or in other words what are the limitations to downloading the movie from the video app?
  9. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Can't Play Video

Hi Erik. Sorry to hear about your boring plane ride.

Here is the thing about renting movies. Once you rent and download it, you have 14 days to watch it. Once you hit "Play", you then have 24 hours to watch it as many times as you want/can.

Since you said you had already watched the movies before your plane ride, it sounds like your rental just ran out, by way of the 24 hour timer.

Here is some more info on
    Buying or renting videos through Zune/Xbox Video.

Let us know if you have anymore questions. Cheers.
  10. MojoHand69 Win User

How to download movie from Xbox Video on Xbox One?

Until I am able to download movies via Xbox One, I will not be buying or renting any movies from the XB1 Video store. I'll use Fios for renting and purchase blurays until Xbox corrects this oversight.
Thema:

1. Xbox360 - Rented movie downloaded but Video and sound are out of sync bad - Similar Threads - Xbox360 Rented movie

2. DNS error 80151903 on xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    DNS error 80151903 on xbox360: I keep getting a dns error when testing connecting WiFi this is my first time and when I turn Xbox on it says the 80151903 3237def7-6908-4517-aef8-73335ac9f7cf
  3. Can't add visa to Xbox360

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add visa to Xbox360: I can't add my Visa to my Xbox360 account, keeps giving me the error code 8C250005. I'm trying to buy some stuff before the store closes for good. dcc7a901-2c5f-49a2-9e58-3bae12430bd7
  4. I cannot connect my xbox360 to live.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot connect my xbox360 to live.com: It was connect before but I don't know what happened c50efddc-45f4-4b4d-b321-a9e9c46e688a
  5. Xbox360 download speed 0.01 - does this impact multiplayer matches?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 download speed 0.01 - does this impact multiplayer matches?: Hi there I have been trying to play a few multiplayer games on my Xbox360 but on a lot of games it struggles to connect to other players, even peer to peer connections and not just server...
  6. my Xbox360 download speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox360 download speed: my Xbox360 has a download speed of 0.01 MBPS but all other devices beside the Xbox have a download speed of 113 MBPS. The Xbox and router are in a straight line of sight and about 10feet apart....
  7. My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...: I want to be able to play old Kinect games like Dance Central 1-3 and Kinect sports with my siblings to have fun again. Until I was met with my Xbox360 saying that a system update is required, but...
  8. Cloud on Xbox360 not Working with all requirements completed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud on Xbox360 not Working with all requirements completed: So i was trying to get my old save files from my xbox 360 on the cloud to play them on my Xbox One since some of the games are retro compatible but even by having all the requirements and seeing...
  9. How to transfer saved games from my xbox360 storage device between two accounts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to transfer saved games from my xbox360 storage device between two accounts?: I got an Xbox 360 I've had for a while with a Minecraft world I do not want to restart, I just got it hooked up to the Internet finally and logged into my Microsoft account, I don't want to lose...
  10. XBOX360 offline profile with current Live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX360 offline profile with current Live account: I have an old, offline only profile on my xbox360. When I try to sign into Live on this profile with my current Live account, I continually a message that "This Microsoft account is associated...