XBOX360 purchased Rocksmith addons / songs not showing in song list

Discus and support XBOX360 purchased Rocksmith addons / songs not showing in song list in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a bunch of songs and packs via the official XBOX market place for an Xbox360 recently for Rocksmith 2014. They downloaded fine & are showing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MWedwo, Jan 5, 2024.

1. MWedwo
    MWedwo Guest

I bought a bunch of songs and packs via the official XBOX market place for an Xbox360 recently for Rocksmith 2014.
    They downloaded fine & are showing up under the device storage but the songs are nowhere to be found in-game ie. none of them are showing.

I've re-downloaded them but still no effect. I ensured that the game is up to date.
    The songs are not showing up under game data in the dash board either. There are no parental controls in place so can't be an issue there.

I do not understand why one is able to still purchase songs / add-ons if they are not working in-game.

:)

MWedwo, Jan 5, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi MWedwo, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, follow these steps:

In My games & apps, highlight a game (but don’t select it).

Press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game and add-ons.

Select the game tile, and then select each checkbox for which items you want to install.

Select Install, to confirm the installation.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/my-games-apps/view-downloadable-content
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Downloaded two new songs for rocksmith and they aren't in the song list

Yes the songs will show in Rocksmith 2014, the good news is that for a small charge you can download the songs from Rocksmith as a pack to play in Rocksmith 2014, it was £6.75 here in the UK for that, absolute bargain.
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Downloaded two new songs for rocksmith and they aren't in the song list

Hi, as you have discovered Rocksmith 2014 songs don't work with Rocksmith, whereas Rocksmith songs do work with Rocksmith 2014. At least you now have an excuse to go out and get Rocksmith 2014 right ?
  5. RCblackbelt24 Win User

Rocksmith 2014 - DLC Issue with Song Packs

Also I was actually able to download songs I may not have purchased (unknowingly).... I dont even know anymore because I have so many and the list on Rocksmiths Xbox One game doesnt have checkmarks like it did on the 360 for songs and packs that were purchased...
  6. RCblackbelt24 Win User

Rocksmith 2014 - DLC Issue with Song Packs

I would love to list all the songs I am missing but honestly you guys have the list from my purchases... I am not typing out two hundred plus song names that I have and which are missing. i was hoping I would have purchased the new version and the songs
    would be listed on the game I owned like the 360 version does... I literally have to click on every song to see if I am able to download it or not. I paid $79 for the original Rocksmith, $60 for Rocksmith 2014 on Xbox 360 and then another $79 for Rocksmith
    2014 for the Xbox One. I can understand taking a bit to get all the legacy DLC but they seem to have NO PROBLEM releasing more BEFORE this issue is fixed.... I can't even get the Jimi Hendrix pack I was promised would be free whilest my PS4 brethren aren't
    really having any of these purchasing and licensing issues and jamming away with some Hendrix...
Thema:

1. XBOX360 purchased Rocksmith addons / songs not showing in song list - Similar Threads - XBOX360 purchased Rocksmith

2. DNS error 80151903 on xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    DNS error 80151903 on xbox360: I keep getting a dns error when testing connecting WiFi this is my first time and when I turn Xbox on it says the 80151903 3237def7-6908-4517-aef8-73335ac9f7cf
  3. Can't add visa to Xbox360

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add visa to Xbox360: I can't add my Visa to my Xbox360 account, keeps giving me the error code 8C250005. I'm trying to buy some stuff before the store closes for good. dcc7a901-2c5f-49a2-9e58-3bae12430bd7
  4. I cannot connect my xbox360 to live.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot connect my xbox360 to live.com: It was connect before but I don't know what happened c50efddc-45f4-4b4d-b321-a9e9c46e688a
  5. Xbox360 download speed 0.01 - does this impact multiplayer matches?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 download speed 0.01 - does this impact multiplayer matches?: Hi there I have been trying to play a few multiplayer games on my Xbox360 but on a lot of games it struggles to connect to other players, even peer to peer connections and not just server...
  6. my Xbox360 download speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox360 download speed: my Xbox360 has a download speed of 0.01 MBPS but all other devices beside the Xbox have a download speed of 113 MBPS. The Xbox and router are in a straight line of sight and about 10feet apart....
  7. My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...: I want to be able to play old Kinect games like Dance Central 1-3 and Kinect sports with my siblings to have fun again. Until I was met with my Xbox360 saying that a system update is required, but...
  8. Cloud on Xbox360 not Working with all requirements completed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud on Xbox360 not Working with all requirements completed: So i was trying to get my old save files from my xbox 360 on the cloud to play them on my Xbox One since some of the games are retro compatible but even by having all the requirements and seeing...
  9. How to transfer saved games from my xbox360 storage device between two accounts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to transfer saved games from my xbox360 storage device between two accounts?: I got an Xbox 360 I've had for a while with a Minecraft world I do not want to restart, I just got it hooked up to the Internet finally and logged into my Microsoft account, I don't want to lose...
  10. Purchased a used xbox360 that was not reset, and it has parental controls enabled

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased a used xbox360 that was not reset, and it has parental controls enabled: So, as the title says. I purchased a used xbox360, and the previous owner did not remove the parental controls before selling it. With the Xbox One, I can use a USB to do a total reset of the...