XBOX360 Power Issues

Discus and support XBOX360 Power Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an XBOX 360 that will not remained powered on. I have tried multiple power cords/sources. I'd like to send the unit in for repair but it appears... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LanceJohnson2, Aug 27, 2019.

1. XBOX360 Power Issues

I have an XBOX 360 that will not remained powered on. I have tried multiple power cords/sources. I'd like to send the unit in for repair but it appears it is not an online option when I select my device using the serial number. Can anyone help?

:)

LanceJohnson2, Aug 27, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

XBOX360 Power Issues

Yeah, from the sound of it, it does seem like you have a hardware issue. Microsoft no longer support the Xbox 360, so no longer manufacture, replace or repair them. Your only option would be to purchase a used 2nd hand one or upgrade to a Xbox One.
  3. OCRyzen Win User

Out of service repair on original XBOX 360

The Power Supply for the Kinect, is only used because the USB ports can only handle around 30W or 6amp @ 5V & the Kinect uses more than the capable power output for the Consoles USB Interface etc... The AUX Port on the Xbox360 Slim has a dedicated power
    circuit for the Kinect & doesn't need the Kinect's Power Supply or USB Adapter..

One of the reasons why, it's good to upgrade to the Xbox360 Slim Elite >250GB, as the Power Circuit has been factory altered to stop RROD issues with the console & also uses the XCGPU Single Die Processors now & is more reliable than the previous Original
    consoles that had heat issues...
  4. OpTiMiZeDL33T Win User

Xbox360 Power Supply

I had this too at one stage...turns out it was me charging the controller. I believe all users should be told about this.
  5. Doomrings Win User

Xbox360 Power Supply

Ah,thats why! I started using the Cloud for Diablo 3 saves so I could take it to my friends house,that explains why it stays on,I will keep that in mind. Thanks Bazajaytee :)
  6. Bazajaytee Win User

Xbox360 Power Supply

The Xbox 360 power supply will stay on if you have save games stored in the cloud and if you are downloading anything prior to turning off the console.

If you don't use cloud saves and aren't downloading, do you have anything connected by USB outside of your controller like a USB flash drive or external HDD?

If you unplug all your USB connected devices like the controller, does the power supply turn off?
Thema:

XBOX360 Power Issues

1. XBOX360 Power Issues - Similar Threads - XBOX360 Power Issues

2. My XBOX360 power indicator turns red after 2 seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX360 power indicator turns red after 2 seconds: My power indicator in front of my Xbox turns red after 2 seconds of switching on everytime. 57a7b957-ebf2-4712-8368-2d3fae2f00f5
  3. xbox360 console power button will always goes to single red light in middle.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox360 console power button will always goes to single red light in middle.: I have tried to start up my xbox360. It started up a few times and I had to update my software. When I try to start it now it usually (9 times out of 10) will only show a green light in the center...
  4. XBox360 Slim can't power on, fan cooling always on, no leds

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox360 Slim can't power on, fan cooling always on, no leds: Hi everyone, My dear old XBox 360 Slim has a big problem. Since two months i can't power on the console. When i plug in the power supply it shows a green led (on the inverter), but nor green...
  5. Red power light on xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red power light on xbox360: Moved console to a new location. On start up console power lite turns red after 3 seconds. Power adapter lite stays green. Any ideas? 5770d192-06f7-4152-8490-562b64174aa6
  6. xbox360 powers on for 10-15 sec then power-off

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox360 powers on for 10-15 sec then power-off: Hi, We've had an Xbox360 for 5 years now ( or close to that). The console would seem to stop working and not power on and I had to keep unplugging the charging block , waiting 5 secs and then...
  7. Is it possible to control the Xbox360 controller, power point slide show?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to control the Xbox360 controller, power point slide show?: Is it possible to control the Xbox360 controller, power point slide show? Xbox360 컨트롤러가 '파워포인트 슬라이드쇼' 어가 가능한가? d0a19c46-de58-43b7-aca4-ff9f0107e403
  8. XBOX360 will not power up but will make beep sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX360 will not power up but will make beep sounds: My xbox 360 will not power up, but will beep and come with green light as well the power brick will light up green and back to orange light in a seconds. I found out with support chat with xbox...
  9. Xbox360 Power Supply Dead - No Power Light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 Power Supply Dead - No Power Light: Anyone know where I can get a replacement power supply for my xbox360? My Xbox was working fine before I went on vacation, but when I returned and after turning on the wall socket the PSU no...
  10. My xbox360 with kinect My xbox360 with kinect is fully setup, but once u power it up it starts ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox360 with kinect My xbox360 with kinect is fully setup, but once u power it up it starts ...: My xbox360 with kinect is fully setup, but once u power it up it starts but with the xbox logo it stops on screen nothing happens its a new xbox 360 71663c31-d900-4440-b714-3d750df0f63d