Xbox360 modus won't connect to Live while Xbox one can.

Discus and support Xbox360 modus won't connect to Live while Xbox one can. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've read multiple posts about this issue already but I just can't find the right answer. So I'd like to play a backward compatible game on my xbox one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Karmafox, Aug 20, 2023.

1. Karmafox
    Karmafox Guest

I've read multiple posts about this issue already but I just can't find the right answer. So I'd like to play a backward compatible game on my xbox one S, but my profile can't be downloaded due to connectivity issues. This error links me to the xbox one settings menu where I can test my connection and nothing is wrong about it. (Also tried DNS adjustment and noticed the MTU was fine according to another post. 0% package lost)

Now I've read that Ricardo Lechuga said that you should delete the local xbox 360 data, and that it would be still available in the cloud. However, if there was no connectivity with Live at all, there should not be any backups in the cloud at all as well. So I'm not convinced with this answer either.

Does anyone have a solution for this case, or can I assume that due to server connectivity issues my recent game data is gone?

:)

Karmafox, Aug 20, 2023
  2. InfinityOnH1gh Win User

Yup, my account cannot sign into Live this week either. There are various troubleshooting steps, such as deleting cache, turning off recurring billing, using another ISP, factory resetting the console, and even (if you can believe it) sending the console in for repair.

There are numerous posts here about the issue. No one ever gives a proper solution. If Microsoft knows the root cause of the issue, they certainly haven't told anyone what it is.

The last time I had this issue, none of those steps helped. The issue resolved itself after 2-3 weeks. But now the problem has returned. I guess someone will come in here shortly telling me to delete my profile, delete the cache, switch ISPs, move continents and pray to the ancients in order to fix this.
  3. ASMxLackxBxFree Win User

Xbox 360 Network

Microsoft sill wants to continue adding improvements to the Xbox360 console until they can no longer. I believe Xbox Live will stay as is but you won't be able to connect with gamers on the newest console.
  4. DarkChaosweaver Win User

Tried a lot with no success.

Edit: Just connected to Xbox Live. I can almost guarantee that if I play something for a while, I won't be connected anymore.
  5. NonSportsGirl Win User

Can achievements unlock when you are offline?

My understanding was that while you can earn achievements offline with the One, they won't actually unlock until you connect to Live.
  6. iOutlawTorn Win User

Xbox connects to live but disconnects itself when going to Video

One quick thing to add:

If I try connecting to Xbox Live while in the Xbox Video App it just says "Your connection to Xbox Live was lost…" so for whatever reason it just won't let me connect to Live when I'm in that app.
Thema:

1. Xbox360 modus won't connect to Live while Xbox one can. - Similar Threads - Xbox360 modus won't

2. DNS error 80151903 on xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    DNS error 80151903 on xbox360: I keep getting a dns error when testing connecting WiFi this is my first time and when I turn Xbox on it says the 80151903 3237def7-6908-4517-aef8-73335ac9f7cf
  3. Can't add visa to Xbox360

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add visa to Xbox360: I can't add my Visa to my Xbox360 account, keeps giving me the error code 8C250005. I'm trying to buy some stuff before the store closes for good. dcc7a901-2c5f-49a2-9e58-3bae12430bd7
  4. I cannot connect my xbox360 to live.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot connect my xbox360 to live.com: It was connect before but I don't know what happened c50efddc-45f4-4b4d-b321-a9e9c46e688a
  5. Xbox360 download speed 0.01 - does this impact multiplayer matches?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 download speed 0.01 - does this impact multiplayer matches?: Hi there I have been trying to play a few multiplayer games on my Xbox360 but on a lot of games it struggles to connect to other players, even peer to peer connections and not just server...
  6. my Xbox360 download speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox360 download speed: my Xbox360 has a download speed of 0.01 MBPS but all other devices beside the Xbox have a download speed of 113 MBPS. The Xbox and router are in a straight line of sight and about 10feet apart....
  7. My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...: I want to be able to play old Kinect games like Dance Central 1-3 and Kinect sports with my siblings to have fun again. Until I was met with my Xbox360 saying that a system update is required, but...
  8. Cloud on Xbox360 not Working with all requirements completed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud on Xbox360 not Working with all requirements completed: So i was trying to get my old save files from my xbox 360 on the cloud to play them on my Xbox One since some of the games are retro compatible but even by having all the requirements and seeing...
  9. How to transfer saved games from my xbox360 storage device between two accounts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to transfer saved games from my xbox360 storage device between two accounts?: I got an Xbox 360 I've had for a while with a Minecraft world I do not want to restart, I just got it hooked up to the Internet finally and logged into my Microsoft account, I don't want to lose...
  10. XBOX360 offline profile with current Live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX360 offline profile with current Live account: I have an old, offline only profile on my xbox360. When I try to sign into Live on this profile with my current Live account, I continually a message that "This Microsoft account is associated...