Xbox360 keeps disconnecting from Xbox Live

Discus and support Xbox360 keeps disconnecting from Xbox Live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What Country/State/Province do you live in? Troy, NY Modem brand & model number: Ubee DDW365 Router brand & model number: See above If Wireless, are... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ralph SII S103, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Xbox360 keeps disconnecting from Xbox Live

What Country/State/Province do you live in? Troy, NY

Modem brand & model number: Ubee DDW365

Router brand & model number: See above

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter? Internal (when using wireless)

Things you have tried: Clearing profile cache, switching modem ports, using WiFi and Wired, Power cycling modem, Resetting modem to factory settings, All the Xbox Live Support trouble shooting steps, praying to whatever God(s) are listening.

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT? No NAT errors

Any Error Codes you encounter: None

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? Time Warner Cable

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)

W: 0000-000B

X: 0000-F001

Y: 20A8-48E0

Z: 0000-0000

ID: FFFF-FFFF

L: 0015-10F1

Q: 8015-100C

T: Wired

D: 192.168.0.3/255.255.255.0

S: 192.168.0.1

C: 209.18.47.61/209.18.47.62

Any help would be greatly appreciated as this is a very frustrating issue.

:)

Ralph SII S103, Jun 17, 2014
  2. alisa526
    alisa526 Guest
    Randomly Disconnecting from Xbox Live

my xbox360 keeps randomly disconnecting

alisa526, Jun 17, 2014
  3. Xbox keeps disconnecting me from xbox live every time I go on a game

Xbox keeps disconnecting me from xbox live every time I go on a game. I don't know whats going on but it keeps disconnecting me and the if I go back on xbox home it reconnects me again.

x GhoST Hero xX, Jun 17, 2014
  4. Xbox360 keeps disconnecting from Xbox Live

Anyone at all? Did I post this in the wrong place?

Ralph SII S103, Jun 18, 2014
  5. Can someone please help me with this? It's getting worse. It's not even worth having the console if it's just going to keep dropping the connection every five minutes or so.

Ralph SII S103, Jun 19, 2014
  6. JAYHAWK AVG
    JAYHAWK AVG Guest
    The last few days I've been having the same exact issues it sounds like. The only difference is mine is a wireless. I can connect to live with 2-3 bars but at any given moment I could disconnect and the lag in online play makes the games unplayable.

JAYHAWK AVG, Jun 19, 2014
  7. Estou com um problema bem parecido ou ate igual sempre consigo me conectar mas quando vou jogar sempre desconecta da live em 5 minutos ou menos o que fazer? Alguem ajuda Por favor

ThiagoFaRiAs123, Jun 19, 2014
  8. Mystyria
    Mystyria Guest

Insect have your tried these steps or the steps you mentioned this way:

Delete Content Cache, Marketplace System Data and Rights Database all of which are found in your storage device's System Info.

After clearing those make sure to clear your system cache as you did but do it THREE times in a row, then powercycle your console (turn it off and unplug it for a full minute). If that doesn't work, call Customer Support.

Mystyria, Jun 19, 2014
  9. Mystyria, thanks for the response.

I have not tried it that way. I'll give it a shot and update the thread one way or the other. Thank you!

Ralph SII S103, Jun 19, 2014
  10. camel120
    camel120 Guest
    For 3-4 days i have been having the same issue. I am hardwired ( my wireless is disabled-NAT is open all ports forwarded thru XBL) ONLY my xbox is effective on this & when i'm on xbox NO other devices are running i even unplug my PC from the modem. I tried
    every trick my ISP said all is well SO it comes down to XBL service. Started after last update. Two days ago it would say disconnect from live yet still in party chat BUT scores 4 leaderboards didn't post BUT achievements are date stamped. I even tried to
    piggyback thru a wireless on a different ISP.

camel120, Jun 19, 2014
  11. JAYHAWK AVG
    JAYHAWK AVG Guest
    I just got mine to work. You have to switch the channel on your router. If you don't know how to get into your router. Google setuprouter.com. Start with channels 2,6 and 11. If those don't work go through all the other ones until you find one that works.

JAYHAWK AVG, Jun 20, 2014
  12. Thanks to Mystyria this issue for me is now resolved. Thanks again!

Ralph SII S103, Oct 31, 2018
  13. dorsay97 Win User

Xbox360 randomly disconnected from Xbox Live

An update. I've now tried a wired connection with the same results, i.e., my Xbox360 keeps getting disconnected from Live.
  14. camel120 Win User

For 3-4 days i have been having the same issue. I am hardwired ( my wireless is disabled-NAT is open all ports forwarded thru XBL) ONLY my xbox is effective on this & when i'm on xbox NO other devices are running i even unplug my PC from the modem. I tried
    every trick my ISP said all is well SO it comes down to XBL service. Started after last update. Two days ago it would say disconnect from live yet still in party chat BUT scores 4 leaderboards didn't post BUT achievements are date stamped. I even tried to
    piggyback thru a wireless on a different ISP.
  15. Ralph SII S103 Win User

Mystyria, thanks for the response.

I have not tried it that way. I'll give it a shot and update the thread one way or the other. Thank you!
  16. Ralph SII S103 Win User

Thanks to Mystyria this issue for me is now resolved. Thanks again!
  17. Mystyria Win User

Insect have your tried these steps or the steps you mentioned this way:

Delete Content Cache, Marketplace System Data and Rights Database all of which are found in your storage device's System Info.

After clearing those make sure to clear your system cache as you did but do it THREE times in a row, then powercycle your console (turn it off and unplug it for a full minute). If that doesn't work, call Customer Support.
Thema:

1. Xbox360 keeps disconnecting from Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Xbox360 keeps disconnecting

2. I cannot connect my xbox360 to live.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot connect my xbox360 to live.com: It was connect before but I don't know what happened c50efddc-45f4-4b4d-b321-a9e9c46e688a
  3. Xbox360 download speed 0.01 - does this impact multiplayer matches?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 download speed 0.01 - does this impact multiplayer matches?: Hi there I have been trying to play a few multiplayer games on my Xbox360 but on a lot of games it struggles to connect to other players, even peer to peer connections and not just server...
  4. my Xbox360 download speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox360 download speed: my Xbox360 has a download speed of 0.01 MBPS but all other devices beside the Xbox have a download speed of 113 MBPS. The Xbox and router are in a straight line of sight and about 10feet apart....
  5. My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...: I want to be able to play old Kinect games like Dance Central 1-3 and Kinect sports with my siblings to have fun again. Until I was met with my Xbox360 saying that a system update is required, but...
  6. I have no clue why Bo1 [for xbox360] keeps crashing on the cutscene on the mission Vorkuta.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have no clue why Bo1 [for xbox360] keeps crashing on the cutscene on the mission Vorkuta.: every time I go to boot up Bo1 it works completely fine, zombies works fine and multiplayer works fine but when i try to load up the mission "vorkuta" it crashes specifically after the cutscene...
  7. I cant ever xbox360 on line I keep getting codes seting there's more than one with rhet so...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant ever xbox360 on line I keep getting codes seting there's more than one with rhet so...: O keep getting messages saying more that one WiFi so need to name or delete the rest iv done that even got a new email account them verified it then put it in and still get a code saying no. Any...
  8. XBox360 Wireless Controller - Lights keep flashing after most recent update (2021)

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox360 Wireless Controller - Lights keep flashing after most recent update (2021): So yesterday I updated to the most recent Windows build, to fix a BSOD issue I was having while using Chrome. It seems to have fixed that, but now, the two wireless 360 controllers that I have...
  9. I keep getting error message 80150017 when attempting to download the xbox360 free game with ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting error message 80150017 when attempting to download the xbox360 free game with ...: It says "Sorry, something went wrong. This isn't available for your region, or the file is corrupted, or we don't recognize the format. Find more info by looking up status code 80150017 at...
  10. Why Does my Xbox360 Keep Turning itself on???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Does my Xbox360 Keep Turning itself on???: my xbox 360 slim turns itself on automatticly when i plug it in but w/ no color in the ring just blank . and i cant snce any controllers only wired ones --any suggestions--...