Xbox360 hdmi signal

Discus and support Xbox360 hdmi signal in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I connect my xbox360 to Hauppauge hd pvr 2 with HDMI-cable to record a game video Hauppauge-box doesn't "see" my video source at all. When I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Eero04, Sep 2, 2015.

1. Eero04
    Eero04 Guest

Xbox360 hdmi signal

When I connect my xbox360 to Hauppauge hd pvr 2 with HDMI-cable to record a game video Hauppauge-box doesn't "see" my video source at all. When I connect my friend's xbox360 (same model) with the same cables everything works fine. We both have the same
    display settings: 1080p, widescreen. I have already tried all other settings also. I have already tried to reset my display settings (with right trigger+y) but how to know if they did reset or not?

What is wrong with my xbox360? What to do next?

:)

Eero04, Sep 2, 2015
  2. Ginsan3714
    Ginsan3714 Guest
    No signal on the dvi-d monitor

hello.I am trying to connect my xbox360 to my dvi monitor.And i used a hdmi->dvi-d cable to connect them but there was no signal on the monitor.I have tried to change the display settings but there is still no signal.

What should I do?

sorry for my bad English

Ginsan3714, Sep 2, 2015
  3. Reapersoze
    Reapersoze Guest
    xbox one with component cables?

"
    A premium high performance quality HDMIRCA cable suitable for use in HDTV, Home Theater systems, and all other HDMI to RCA supported appliances Please Note: HDMI to RCA cable is designed to connect and transfer signals from HDMI port to RCA port. This cable functions as a signal transmitter, but NOT a signal converter. As HDMI carries digital signals while RCA carries analog signals. In order for these two formats of signal to communicate with each other, both input and output devices needs to support the signal conversion function (code and decode), please kindly check with your user manual. If both input / output device do not support signal conversion, a signal conversion box is required Features gold-plated connectors and molded strain relief for fast high-speed connection Cable constructed using the high quality material for best contact connection between HDMI and RCA equipment's. Transfers uncompressed digital audio or video files in high definition Fully HDCP compliant to provide highest level of signal quality. Fully compatible with High Speed HDMI specification (Version 1.3b) Transfer Digital Audio and Video signals at warp speed of 10.2 Gigabits per second! A superb cable with excellent audio-visual transfer properties that deliver signal without compromising purity and balance. Digital video doesn't get any better than this! Dolby Trued and DTS-HD Master Audio bit stream capable Color: Black Cable Length: 5 FT Connectors: 1 x HDMI / 5 x RCA Suggested Applications: multiple audio formats from stereo to multi-channel sound. Note: Even though HDMI cables support Hot Plug Detection, improper usage might result in resetting / restarting both devices, or even may cause damage to the devices. Therefore, we do not suggest Hot Plug action for any HDMI cables. Please make sure both input and output devices are off when plugging or unplugging HDMI cables.

"

Reapersoze, Sep 2, 2015
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Xbox360 hdmi signal

Hi there,

what happens when you connect the xbox 360 with that HDMI cable directly to your TV, does it show anything?

Also just to be sure, did the console restart when doing the reset thing? Since it should, that's how to know it executed the reset, depending on the model there are different ways too. See the steps here:

"4.As the console starts, press and hold Y while pulling the right trigger on the controller. The display settings are reset to the default settings, and then the console automatically restarts.

Xbox 360 E or Xbox 360 S console: To reset display setting on these console models, you can also just turn off the console and then hold the power button on the front of the console down for about 10 seconds. (The lights will flash several times.)"

Let us know the results

WPAK, Sep 2, 2015
  5. Irixion
    Irixion Guest
    Reset your video settings, and make sure your HDPVR is set up correctly. Hauppauge requires the computer to always be turned on, and connected properly to the console and USB ports on your PC. Update your drivers as well. Reboot your PC. Then open Hauppauge
    Capture and make sure your Input is set to HDMI and not composite.

Irixion, Sep 3, 2015
  6. Eero04
    Eero04 Guest
    WPAK: When Xbox is directly connected to tv, everything works fine and has always done Xbox360 hdmi signal :) Thank you for that reseting tip. Reseting was succesful when I did it holding the power button in front. I know that it did reset because the picture in my tv did change
    (resolution) after holding the button for 10s. I was hopeful that it would cause my problem but it didn't Xbox360 hdmi signal :(

Irixion: Video settings reseted. HDPVR is set up correctly and there is nothing wrong with my pc, capture settings or connections. I know it because I borrowed my friend's xbox360 (same model) and the whole system was working with my pc, cables, tv, hdpvr...

It seems that my xbox360 is broken. There is something wrong with the signal. What could it be?

Eero04, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox360 hdmi signal