[XBOX360] Does anyone still have the 'Can't download' issue or the one where the download...

Discus and support [XBOX360] Does anyone still have the 'Can't download' issue or the one where the download... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I still have both of these, I can't even download my purchased games, it's either the can't download one or the other, I tried restarting the modem,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UnbeknownMilk, Aug 31, 2020.

1. [XBOX360] Does anyone still have the 'Can't download' issue or the one where the download...

I still have both of these, I can't even download my purchased games, it's either the can't download one or the other, I tried restarting the modem, clearing cace, deleting the corrupted/incomplete file and I tried both wifi and ethernet downloads. Is
    there like a known fix to this? I saw that people have this issue since 2015 and we literally can't play the games we paid money for. [XBOX360] Does anyone still have the 'Can't download' issue or the one where the download... :D

:)

UnbeknownMilk, Aug 31, 2020
    1 person likes this.
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

[XBOX360] Does anyone still have the 'Can't download' issue or the one where the download...