xbox360 cant download splinter cell games when i go to download it show option to buy not...

Discus and support xbox360 cant download splinter cell games when i go to download it show option to buy not... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, i have problem on my xbox 360, i bought on microsoft store splinter cell games(1, pandora tommorow, chaos theory and double agent) and when i log... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RoandoS, May 19, 2021.

1. /u/RoandoS
    /u/RoandoS Guest

xbox360 cant download splinter cell games when i go to download it show option to buy not...

Hi, i have problem on my xbox 360, i bought on microsoft store splinter cell games(1, pandora tommorow, chaos theory and double agent) and when i log in on xbox 360 and find these games it just show me option to buy, it not download it.I reseted console, restarted xbox live, and it doesn't help.i own splinter cell blacklist and red dead redemption and they downloaded just fine.

submitted by /u/RoandoS
    [link] [comments]

/u/RoandoS, May 19, 2021
  2. gohan16ken Win User

I am unable to download Xbox 360 games

I was finally able to download Splinter Cell, Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow, Splinter Cell Double Agent, Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge, Fuzion Frenzy, Ninja Gaiden Black, Psychonauts, and Splinter Cell Chaos Theory.

Sadly, I am still unable to download Jade Empire.

Also, when I tried to download Splinter Cell, Splinter Cell Double Agent, Ninja Gaiden Black, Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge, Splinter Cell Chaos Theory, Psychonauts, Pirates!, Fuzion Frenzy, and Splinter Cell Pandora
    Tomorrow from xbox.com, it is asking me to re-purchase the games even though it has the "already purchased" next to it. I can re-download the games from my Xbox 360 without having to re-purchase it.

The re-purchase issue is minor. The inability to download Jade Empire is a major problem.
  3. gohan16ken Win User

Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb - Xbox 360 Download Issue

I was finally able to download Splinter Cell, Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow, Splinter Cell Double Agent, Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge, Fuzion Frenzy, Ninja Gaiden Black, Psychonauts, and Splinter Cell Chaos Theory.

Also, when I tried to download Splinter Cell, Splinter Cell Double Agent, Ninja Gaiden Black, Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge, Splinter Cell Chaos Theory, Psychonauts, Pirates!, Fuzion Frenzy, and Splinter Cell Pandora
    Tomorrow from xbox.com, it is asking me to re-purchase the games even though it has the "already purchased" next to it. I can re-download the games from my Xbox 360 without having to re-purchase it.

The re-purchase issue is minor. The inability to download Jade Empire is a major problem.
  4. gohan16ken Win User

Original xbox games on xbox one

5. jazza1001 Win User

why isnt splintercell for free with games with gold

Same situation with me, Splinter Cell is not free yet, but I was able to get Death Squared the evening of the 15th, (last night)! I'm sure it will get worked out soon!
    Same with me. I could download Death Squared but not Splinter cell. I downloaded Virtua Fighter when I could but now it's not even showing on DWG page.
  6. xTan Turdx Win User

Splinter Cell Conviction: Download on Xbox One

Hi, Splinter Cell Conviction is available for backwards compatibility on the Xbox One and is $9.99 on the store page. Just go to the store page on your Xbox One and search for Splinter Cell Conviction and there should be an option to “See Price”. Just confirm
    your payment method and it should appear on your download queue. I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. xbox360 cant download splinter cell games when i go to download it show option to buy not... - Similar Threads - xbox360 cant download

2. I bought a xbox360 from amazon.But i cant sign in to xbox live because i dont have the info...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a xbox360 from amazon.But i cant sign in to xbox live because i dont have the info...: Cant sign into xbox360 live bought a rebuilt system from amazon and i dont know the right email or password fb5d131e-65d4-41a8-9bee-62a70da3823e
  3. I cant ever xbox360 on line I keep getting codes seting there's more than one with rhet so...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant ever xbox360 on line I keep getting codes seting there's more than one with rhet so...: O keep getting messages saying more that one WiFi so need to name or delete the rest iv done that even got a new email account them verified it then put it in and still get a code saying no. Any...
  4. Why is server down on my xbox360 live rockband3 game and why cant i download all my stupid...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is server down on my xbox360 live rockband3 game and why cant i download all my stupid...: Why is my sever down on my rockband3 game i cant buy no more songs on my rockband3 music store and i cant download. All my stupid songs from my rb2 and rb3 games onto my stupid rockband4 game that...
  5. Hey i have a xbox one that cant download xbox360 discs but can on the marketplace i want...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey i have a xbox one that cant download xbox360 discs but can on the marketplace i want...: i accidentally wrote everything as a subject and i won't change it 8ca5e525-4ea3-4acd-bf15-58afc000dcd0
  6. Cant download COD MW3 to xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download COD MW3 to xbox360: Hello I buy a COD MW3 digitally and every time if I want to download it in mu xbox360.It stopped downloading 80% and wroting Cant download MW3. Can somebody help me. all good...
  7. how to download windows updates onto xbox360. Always says cant download into local storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to download windows updates onto xbox360. Always says cant download into local storage: <p>even though have external storage</p><p></p> cfe004ac-0bec-468c-b8c3-952f57c7ed0a
  8. Bought pre-order digital copy of Titanfall for Xbox360, but cant download it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought pre-order digital copy of Titanfall for Xbox360, but cant download it: I bought a pre-order digital copy of Titanfall for X360 from Gamestop, but there doesnt seem a place to download it. On release day I got a code from Gamestop with a $60 credit through Xbox Live...
  9. Cant Download Xbox Live profile to Xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant Download Xbox Live profile to Xbox360: Had and issue after i tried to log in my xbox 360 today. It happen with error code 8000400 first. Then when i tried again after disableing my cloud and reconnecting the system to the xbox 360. I...
  10. I cant download my account on Xbox360, I know my password and but it says my password is ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant download my account on Xbox360, I know my password and but it says my password is ...: I cant download my account on Xbox360, I know my password and all but it says my password is incorrect? And I changed my password 5 times and nothing. Can I get help with this?...