Xbox1 won't play certain games

Discus and support Xbox1 won't play certain games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently bought call of duty ghosts and installed it, tried to play it but it kicked me back to the home screen every time. I tried uninstalling it,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by munguia8090, Jan 7, 2014.

1. munguia8090
    munguia8090 Guest

Recently bought call of duty ghosts and installed it, tried to play it but it kicked me back to the home screen every time. I tried uninstalling it, unplugging the power cord, tech support even had me reset my NAT. Nothing helped. So I returned the disk
    and got another one and it still didn't work. So then I returned that disk and got Battlefield but still having the same problems. NBA2K works fine and so does Madden. HELP ME PLEASE!!!

:)

munguia8090, Jan 7, 2014
  2. quakedad45
    quakedad45 Guest
    "cannot play online, profile won't permit it"?

Why, all of a sudden does my xbox1 say "cannot play online, profile won't permit it"?

quakedad45, Jan 7, 2014
  3. CoLdHrTdMfEr
    CoLdHrTdMfEr Guest
    Taking game disc to different locations.

I have heard only rumors about this question, so I decided to come to the best source for the answers. Is it true or false that if you purchase a game for the Xbox1, that you won't be able to play that same disc on someone else's Xbox1?

CoLdHrTdMfEr, Jan 7, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: