Xbox1 Forza 6 1TB blue edition

Discus and support Xbox1 Forza 6 1TB blue edition in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased this unit at a childrens leukemia auction and do not have any paper work regarding the download code for the game. I was told the unit was... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ForehandBoat300, Mar 11, 2016.

1. Xbox1 Forza 6 1TB blue edition

I purchased this unit at a childrens leukemia auction and do not have any paper work regarding the download code for the game. I was told the unit was new but can not confirm. I am new to Xbox and do not know the system. Is there a way I can retrieve the
    code or know if it has already been used. If so can I acquire another. Appreciate the help.

Case number from customer support [Mod Removed]

:)

ForehandBoat300, Mar 11, 2016
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Mar 11, 2016
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    When are we going to see a forza edition xbox???

I really like the look of this and if it was announced a bit earlier I would of held off getting a new 1TB console and pre-ordering Forza 6 Ultimate Edition lol

Lofty Who, Mar 11, 2016
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey ForehandBoat300!

The code should be inside the bundle where the normal paperwork and manuals are located. If you're unable to locate it there, unfortunately you'll need to contact the original purchaser or the retailer the Xbox One console was purchased from. We're unable
    to replace codes that were included in physical games and Xbox One bundles.

Keep us in the loop with how it goes!

Mister Beep, Mar 14, 2016
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Hey ForehandBoat300!

The code should be inside the bundle where the normal paperwork and manuals are located. If you're unable to locate it there, unfortunately you'll need to contact the original purchaser or the retailer the Xbox One console was purchased from. We're unable
    to replace codes that were included in physical games and Xbox One bundles.

Keep us in the loop with how it goes!
  6. Lofty Who Win User

I really like the look of this and if it was announced a bit earlier I would of held off getting a new 1TB console and pre-ordering Forza 6 Ultimate Edition lol
  7. Lofty Who Win User

8. Mr BoomerX1 Win User

Initial update failing

I hope I don't have that problem on my Xbox One that I am buying this tuesday.

It's going to be the Blue colored Forza 6 edition.
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox One Limited Edition Forza Motorsport 6 Bundle (+ FREE game)

Actually the link you have provided shows that you had a little trouble following the right link where you can purchase the game and somewhat you misunderstood the first line of the ad:

The only one where you can play Halo 5: Guardians, Rise of the Tomb Raider, and Forza Motorsport 6 this year (this means that only through an xbox one console you can play these titles)

Experience the most advanced multiplayer on Xbox Live

Quickly switch back-and-forth between games, live TV, and apps

Store games and media with a 1TB internal hard drive

Includes a controller with a 3.5mm headset jack, so you can plug in any compatible headset

Full download of Forza Motorsport 6 (This is the game included in the bundle)

After you go to this link:

www.xbox.com/.../1tb-forza-6

Choose buy through Microsoft Store and you will go to this link:

www.microsoftstore.com/.../productID.323143800

The Xbox One Limited Edition Forza Motorsport 6 Bundle1 includes:

1TB custom Xbox One console2

Special edition wireless controller

Forza Motorsport 6 full game download

Kinect sensor sold separately

14-day Xbox Live Gold trial

As you may notice the game FM6 is included in the bundle.
Thema:

1. Xbox1 Forza 6 1TB blue edition - Similar Threads - Xbox1 Forza 1TB

2. Installed game code Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition on Xbox1 - then realised not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Installed game code Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition on Xbox1 - then realised not...: My son got an xbox one for his birthday. An uncle emailed him a game code for Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition that same day. We entered the game code not knowing that this game is not compatible...
  3. trying to connect xbox1 game controller to PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    trying to connect xbox1 game controller to PC: i need help connecting xbox 1 game controller to pc c5be3dd5-7cca-4cf8-946e-d1757e063dfa
  4. It doesn't allow Mr to enter ipv6 info into my xbox1

in XBoX on Consoles
    It doesn't allow Mr to enter ipv6 info into my xbox1: I need help can't find ipv6 on the console e7aae809-e3ce-4b8c-8b7c-094d317a93a2
  5. What band does an Xbox1 support

in XBoX on Windows
    What band does an Xbox1 support: What band does an Xbox1 support f32d7f2b-6600-497a-a542-f885d8561f7b
  6. Xbox1 s turn it on switches to correcr hdmi port but blank screen used new cables but still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox1 s turn it on switches to correcr hdmi port but blank screen used new cables but still...: Powers up connects to tv hdmi but no screen tried different hdmi cable same issue 5c048e54-f1b6-465c-91aa-62f632199078
  7. Why do I have to create an account when I try to log into epic games using my Xbox1...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I have to create an account when I try to log into epic games using my Xbox1...: Evert time I try to log into my epic games account using log in with my xbobx email and password it tells me to make a new account. 3ea83408-fbb4-4d4f-818d-5666747f4ff4
  8. Master chief collections sign on xbox1 issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Master chief collections sign on xbox1 issue: I have not played the master chief collection for over a year or more. I just updated it and was going to try it out. Now I get a sign in with the profile used to buy this game, make sure that...
  9. Will Cabela's guns work with Xbox1 with the games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Cabela's guns work with Xbox1 with the games?: I know Cabela's Dangerous Hunt 2013 is backward compatible with the Xbox One, but will the Fearmaster Gun Controller work as well? Same question for the Elite Gun Controller. Do either need a...
  10. I have an error code on my Xbox1 that says (0x80820003 -0x1A) I'm wondering how I can fix...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an error code on my Xbox1 that says (0x80820003 -0x1A) I'm wondering how I can fix...: No details really just issues with reading, I've cleaned my reader and still doesn't help 4ed9927b-9fec-457e-854a-0fe1bb52536a