我从哪里可以获取到微软中国Xbox业务的合作伙伴名单?

Discus and support 我从哪里可以获取到微软中国Xbox业务的合作伙伴名单? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 我想查询我所购买的商品是否具有微软保修权利 微软中国强制要求提供发票进行保修 但是我不知道我所购买的商户是否是微软中国的合作伙伴 我从哪里可以获取到合作伙伴名单 或者为我提供帮助 感谢 d5520f2c-997b-4a0e-a830-67fff55e9584 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zotrod_C, Mar 6, 2025.

  1. Zotrod_C
    Zotrod_C Guest

    我从哪里可以获取到微软中国Xbox业务的合作伙伴名单?


    我想查询我所购买的商品是否具有微软保修权利

    微软中国强制要求提供发票进行保修

    但是我不知道我所购买的商户是否是微软中国的合作伙伴

    我从哪里可以获取到合作伙伴名单

    或者为我提供帮助

    感谢

    :)
     
    Zotrod_C, Mar 6, 2025
    #1
  2. Zotrod_C Win User

    我从哪里可以获取到微软中国Xbox业务的合作伙伴名单?

    我们使用翻译服务协助我们的用户。请原谅语法错误。

    好!
    希望 一切安好。我很乐意为您提供帮助。

    我知道您正在您所在的国家/地区寻找经销商。
    授权经销商名单显示在此网站上
    https://www.xbox.com/where-to-buy

    此致敬意!
    好!

    感谢 的回复

    但是,该项目在我所在的国家地区并不适用

    再次感谢您的帮助,祝您生活愉快
  3. Janet_C Win User

    我从哪里可以获取到微软中国Xbox业务的合作伙伴名单?

    我们使用翻译服务协助我们的用户。请原谅语法错误。

    好!
    希望 一切安好。我很乐意为您提供帮助。

    我知道您正在您所在的国家/地区寻找经销商。
    授权经销商名单显示在此网站上
    https://www.xbox.com/where-to-buy

    此致敬意!
  4. Rostom L Win User

    xbox无法下载游戏

    我们使用翻译服务协助我们的用户。请原谅语法错误。

    嗨,学清!

    我可以先知道您目前来自哪个国家/地区,以便我们检查您是否在受支持的 Xbox 游戏国家/地区?

    当您尝试下载或安装游戏时,您得到的错误消息到底是什么?

    不要忘记检查Windows更新并从Microsoft Store获取所有可用更新。

    检查 Windows 更新 - https://support.microsoft.com/windows/update-wi...

    从微软商店获取更新 - https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/g...
  5. Edward - MSFT Win User

    地平线4 财富岛DLC 不WORK

    您好 欢迎来到微软社区!



    我们社区提供关于Windows家庭版及专业版日常使用和升级更新故障的技术支持。

    您正在咨询的地平线4的DLC不生效问题已经超出我们论坛的支持范围,它有专门的问题提交地平线的专门问题处理网站:Forza Horizon 4 – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)(仅支持英文,您可以使用翻译工具辅助交流),您可以点击“Create a Ticker”提交工单,那里有这方面的专家,能提供更 专业的方案。



    Edward|微软社区支持专员



    --------------------------------------------------------------------



    我们秉承客户至上的服务理念。如果您对微软工程师在论坛中的服务有意见与建议,欢迎提出,以便我们提供更优质的服务。



    Welcome to Microsoft Answers!
  6. DR FORZA Win User

    无法打开PC XBOX应用内下载的游戏,以及无法加载我的订阅

    我在国内论坛中找到了一些 题相同的贴子,应该是微软服务器的问题,目前这些问题已经消失.

    感谢您的回复
Thema:

我从哪里可以获取到微软中国Xbox业务的合作伙伴名单?

Loading...
  1. 我从哪里可以获取到微软中国Xbox业务的合作伙伴名单? - Similar Threads - 我从哪里可以获取到微软中国Xbox业务的合作伙伴名单?

  2. September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260928-2200) Feel...
  3. September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  4. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  5. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  6. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  7. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  8. September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  9. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  10. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...